Harry Styles Oneshots

By harryslilbigtoe

Just a bunch of Harry (mostly Larry) oneshots I've come up with so please don't steal them. Prompts welcome... More

Introduction
Robin Jay
I love You
Special little baby
Daddys Duo
Paint my life
It Hurts LouLou!
Fun Times
Sleep talking
Spread Awareness
Spread Awareness Pt. 2
TREAT HARRY W/ KINDNESS
PROMPTS
Coming out
Mama's Special Boy
Mama's Special Boy Pt.2
Our Little Ones
Just a question
Spread Awareness Pt. 3
Sleepy Baby
Another question... sorry
Our Little Sweetheart
Picking on me!
Spread Awareness Pt.4
You're Very Funny
Spread Awareness Pt. 5
Wanted To Have Fun
Hypnotised
Ok but!
Spread Awareness Pt. 6
You're So Very Special
We Love Our Baby
Cravings And Big Brothers
Spread Awareness pt. 7
Telling Everyone
Protect Me
Little Love
Too Good For This Life
New Start
Yeehaw Boots
Spread Awareness Pt. 8
Come Back To Me
To Lucky
Just Wondering...
Overnight
Hiatus
Accidents happen
Trying to Breathe
Inside Day
Oh So Precious Pt.1
Oh So Precious Pt. 2
Scared For Their Life
The Best Ever
Happy Mothers Day!
A Day Off
Trying & Trying
First Steps
To Good
Too Good For This Life pt.2
Prison Again
Mr Tomlinson's
Spread Awareness Pt. 9
Allergic to cold
Birthday Mishaps
Accepting
Perfect
Merry Christmas
Safe Now
Two Peas In A Pod
Save Me
Not Gonna Hurt You
Not True
Owie!
Happy H Day!
The Worst
I Miss You Daddy
Happy Again!
Harryween!!!
This Is Me
I'll Love You No Matter What

Taught Not To Judge

2.8K 36 12
By harryslilbigtoe

Harry hates 2 things most in the world. Hospitals and the general public. Right now, he's in both. He thinks his hate for hospitals is from his mum being sick when he was a kid. His hate for the general public he knows is because they make comments and stare because of his appearance.

He walks in with Bowie - his and Louis' beautiful little three year old girl. She is the only good thing in his life to come out of a hospital.

"Is daddy ok?" She asks, pulling on the hem of Harry's shirt. "I don't know babes, that's what we're gunna find out, yeah?" He says, picking her up and walking into the hospital.

"Do you know my daddy?!" She says loudly, leaning over the desk and watching the woman behind it. "Bowie babe, that's not very nice." Harry says, readjusting his grip on the girl. "Sorry, um.. my partner came in earlier and we were just wondering if you could tell us where he is. His name is Louis Tomlinson." The woman nods, typing a few things into the computer. "Birth date is the 24th of the December, 1991?" Harry nods, putting Bowie down as she begins to fuss. "You need to stay with me though, ok? It's not safe for you to go off on your own." The girl nods, standing between her fathers legs as the woman tells him where to go.

"C'mon bubba, let's go see daddy."

They quickly walk over to the labour and delivery unit. "Hello," A woman says, and Harry doesn't miss the grimace she gives him at his appearance. "My partner is in here. I would like to see him." Harry interrupts her, a frown on his face as he speaks. "Ok, and what is her-"

"His name is Louis. I was told he's in room 327." The woman nods, confirming that he is indeed in room 327.

"Why did she say daddy was a her?" Bowie asks as they walk down the corridor. "Because sometimes people make assumptions, because they think they know everything." The small girl nods, following her father into her daddy's room.

"Daddy!" She squeals, Harry helping her climb up onto Louis' bed. "You gunna tell me you're pregnant?" Harry grumbles with a smile, leaning down to kiss Louis. "Yes." Louis mumbles, a pout on his lips. Harry smiles harder, a hand moving to Louis pudgy tummy. "Don't be upset, unless you don't wanna have another bub." Louis shrugs.

"We'll do whatever you want, ok? S'your body, your choice. I'll support you whatever you choose." Louis nods, tears coming to his eyes. "Love you so much, know that right? Love of 'm fuckin' life." Louis smiles, Bowie frowning at her father. "Don't cry daddy!" Louis chuckles wetly, cuddling his daughter closely.

A nurse comes in after a few minutes and Harry watches her closely, Louis is the fucking love of his life so you can't blame him for being protective. "Alright my dear, so if you'd like to we can do an ultrasound?" Louis nods, Harry moving closer and moving Bowie off of the bed. "Bowie come 'ere bubba, we're gunna look at pictures of daddy's belly."

The girl frowns, looking to the nurses as they wheel in an ultrasound machine. A few minutes later and Louis is quietly crying as they look at the small foetus in his stomach. "Alright, so here is baby... so my guess is that you would be about 16 weeks, which is what we said earlier, would you two like to know the gender?"

"Yes please!"

Harry and the nurse chuckle at Louis' eagerness. "Alright, so I think that you boys will be having," She pauses, changing position. "Another little girl. Congratulations boys." She smiles, wiping the gel from Louis' stomach. "You're gunna be a big sissy Bowie girl! Daddy's got a baby in his belly."

"How it get in there?" Harry laughs, shaking his head as Louis looks to him, the nurse leaving the room with a smile on her face. "Have you ever heard about where babies come from?"

The girl thinks for a moment. "Jessie's mummy had a big belly once and she said her mummy and daddy did a special dance and the baby went in there."

Harry chuckles again childishly, Louis shaking his head. "Not quite my love, so when you're in a relationship like papa and I, sometimes people have sex." Louis sends a glare to Harry as he lets out a choked laugh. "Why you laughin' papa, I learnin'!" Bowie exasperates, crossing her arms and Harry holds up his hands in mock surrender. "Sorry bub, won't laugh anymore, promise."

"Right, so sometimes people have sex and sometimes they make a baby." The girl nods, excepting the answer.

"Alright my dear-" The nurse comes back in with some brochures. "My daddy and my papa had sex to make the baby!" Bowie proudly tells her, the woman letting a little giggle slip before she's nodding and kneeling down in front of the small girl, Louis blushing beet red. "That's right, but sometimes we have to keep things a bit secret, so we won't tell everyone that daddy and papa had sex, will we? We can just say that my daddies are having a baby." The girl nods, giving a high five to the nurse as she does.

"Sorry, um.. she asked-"

She cuts Louis off with a wave of her hand. "Don't worry about it, I've heard a lot worse... now, I've got some brochures for you to look through, I can get a few numbers for some OB-GYN's if you'd like? Otherwise you are free to go." Louis shakes his head, thanking her as she leaves.

"C'mon daddy! Can we go to Nannie's for dinner? Not had dinner at her house for ages!" Harry and Louis nod, smiling as their daughter proudly tells everyone on the way out that her daddies are having a baby.

__

They pull up to Anne's house, Harry groaning as he sees a few cars out the front. "Those stupid fucking old ladies are here." He curses, Louis places a soft hand on his chest. "Being angry gives them more of a reason to hate you, if you be nice and civil to them maybe they might be a bit nicer." Harry's frown almost melts away as Louis kisses him, but it reappears as they walk up to the house.

"Nannie!" Bowie squeals as she rushes into the living room and jumps up on her grandmothers lap. "Oh hello gorgeous girl! Where are you daddies?" Anne asks, nodding as Bowie tells her that, "Papa is outside and Daddy is comin'."

"Hi Anne, hello ladies." Louis smiles to the women, sitting down in an empty seat.

The ladies are soon packing up their things and leaving, then and only then does Harry decide to come inside. "Don't even know why you bother with 'em. Homophobic pieces of sh-"

Louis sends him a glare and then a look to Bowie, which quickly has him muttering an apology. "I know baby, I'm distancing myself, the next few weeks I'm not going because they think I've got plans but I had to host today so it didn't look suspicious." Harry nods with a roll of his eyes.

"Anyway, we have some-"

"Daddy and Papa had sex and made a baby!" Bowie squeals, a proud smile on her face as she looks between her fathers and grandmother. "Baby, what did the nurse say?" Harry says quickly, Louis blushing as Anne giggles. "She's fine, obviously I know how it happens. How far along are you?"

"16 weeks, we just came from A&E." Anne nods, kissing them both. "Shall we go out for dinner, then?" Harry looks to Louis, who nods with a blush.

Louis and Anne organise where they're going for dinner, inviting Gemma as well - even though Harry groans because he knows her to well and knows that she will make a big scene with her squealing and gushing about it. "Oh hush you, grumpy butt."

"Papa is a grumpy butt!" Bowie giggles, Harry sending her a playful glare as he chases her around the living room and then down the hallway. "I'm very proud of the two of you, I hope you know that. And you especially, I know living with Harry can be hard sometimes." Louis shakes his head, but thanks her. "I'm still trying to get him to communicate more, but he's so much better then he was when he first started dating. And there's a lot more good days now, I think especially since we've had Bowie, he really stepped up. He's just the best dad to her." Anne nods, wrapping her arms around him tightly in a hug.

Harry comes walking back down the hallway, Bowie in his arms upside down as she squeals and giggles wildly. "If she vomits, you're cleaning it."

"Not gunna vomit are you, bug?" She shakes her head, poking at Harry's piercings. "Why do you have 'em papa?"

He shrugs, giving her a small smile. "Cause I think they look cool. Same with my pictures," He says, referring to his tattoos. "I like them so I got my friend to put them on me, and when you're old enough, you can have drawings and piercings too." She nods, cuddling into his chest and tracing his tattoos quietly. "Would you like to have a nap?" Harry asks her after a few minutes, her eyes heavy as she tries to fight sleep.

"Nooo... naps is for babies." Harry nods, rubbing her back gently as she cuddles back into his chest - sleep enveloping her after a few moments. "Naps are for babies." Harry mimics, laughing to himself. "Leave her alone, you said exactly the same thing until you were six my dear." Anne scolds with a smile, Harry and Louis laughing lightly.

___

Harry can feel the stares as they walk into the restaurant, he slouches in on himself and Louis notices immediately. "Don't worry about it, just worry about us, ok? Only important people here right now." Harry looks to him, a small smile on his face. "Love you," Louis smiles, leaning up to kiss his partner. "Papa! Hold me!"

Louis scolds her gently, reminding her of her manners. "Course baby, but next time you need to ask nicely, ok?" She nods, a frown set into her face as the looks at the people watching her father. After a few more moments, they're being shown to a table. "Here we are, some menus for you to look through. Your server will be right with you."

Anne thanks the man, Harry sitting against the wall in the booth, Bowie to his right and then Louis next to her and Gemma and Anne on the other side.

"So is there a reason we're having dinner? Didn't think you liked going out much now, H?" Harry rolls his eyes, shifting to talk to Bowie. "There is actually, um, we're expecting again. She'll be here in about October we think, we only found out today but I'm already 16 weeks." Gemma's eyes nearly fall out of her head, but she's quickly congratulating them, and just like Harry said - making a scene with gushing and squealing. "Hi guys! How are we tonight? Can I get everyone started with some drinks?"

"I'll have a beer please, just whatever you grab is fine.. Bowie sweetheart, what would you like to drink? Do you want some fizzy? Or a juice?" Harry asks softly, the girl quickly answering that she'd like a fizzy drink. "Can I have a, like the smallest cup you can get with some lemonade please." The waitress nods, looking to everyone else for their drinks of choice.

"Only one more fizzy after this bub, or you'll be bouncing off the walls tonight." The girl nods, trying to reach for the condiments in the middle of the table. The waitress quickly comes back with their drinks, and a small paper bag too, handing it to Bowie with a smile. "Fanks!" The three year old smiles, quickly opening it and squeaking about tthe colouring pages and crayons in there.

Harry starts to colour with her, a smile on his face as they interact. "Can I colour your drawings Papa?" Harry chuckles, shaking his head. "No baby, maybe when we get home, but not here." The girl nods, colouring her pictures from the little book.

"Lou, I'm gunna go out for a smoke." Louis nods, giving Harry a kiss as the man moves out of the booth and then outside.

"He seems really tense, is he ok?" Louis shrugs, watching his husband through the window. "I know he's really worked up about having to do the bring your parent to school thing. Because I told him I wasn't going in." Anne and Gemma nod. "And I think he's had take on more clients at work because a few people just quit." They nod again, Louis quickly changing the subject.

______

Harry has been dreading this day for weeks, he fucking hates the general public, he so he doesn't know why he agreed to this. Actually he takes that back, he's doing it because Louis said he couldn't do it because he's a stay-at-home-dad and that's boring.

He doesn't ever remember having a bloody bring your parent to school day. He doesn't even think that the kids will remember this - they're like 5 at the most.

"Papa! Come and meet Miss Jade!" Bowie says excitedly, Harry internally groaning but he plasters a smile on just for her, because her and Louis - and now the new baby - are his everything.

"Miss Jade! This is my Papa! Papa this is Miss Jade my teacher!" The girl almost yells, Harry kneeling down and reminding her of her inside voice. "Sorry," She mumbles, a small smile on her face as her teacher watches the pair interact. "Pleasure to meet you Mister," She pauses, waiting for Harry to finish for her. "Styles, Lou and I aren't married yet. But you can just call me Harry, that stuffs to formal." He sticks his hand out for her to shake, and he thinks this might just be the first time someone hasn't given him a weird look upon first meeting him.

"Very well, Harry. It's lovely to meet you, if you guys would like to have a seat, we're gunna get everyone inside in just a second."

Harry nods, picking Bowie up and moving to the back of the class - his favourite spot, No one can judge him from up here.

"Gotta sit closer papa. Please!" She gives him the puppy dog eyes, so he sighs, moving to sit cross cross in front of the tiny tables and chairs. "Thank you." She gives him a quick peck on the cheek and sits happily in his lap.

Harry sits quietly as the first few parents stand and speak, rolling his eyes as the children ask stupid questions about tiny details.

"Ok, up next we have Harry, Bowie's Dad."

Bowie - ever the extrovert - quickly gets up and stands on the block at the front of the class room, looking around to all of her peers. "He's actually my papa... my daddy is at home cause he said his job was to boring." Everyone laughs, making her smile. And Harry doesn't think he's ever been this nervous, not even when Bowie was born and he didn't want to hold her because she looked to delicate. Not even all the times he had to give presentations back in high school.

"Uh, Hi.." He flinches slightly as someone coughs, making him feel even more awkward. "So my name is Harry, and I'm a tattoo artist and body piercer." He hears a few gasps, making him sigh a little. "Does anyone have any questions for Harry?"

Several small hands go up and Bowie quickly says a name and a child starts talking. "What does that mean?"

"Um, it means..." He frowns slightly as he tries to think of a way to describe it to the children so as not to confuse them. "See these?" Bowie says, pointing to his tattoos on his arms. "He draws on people.. and put these ones on people too." She says, moving to point to his piercings.

More hands go up and Bowie takes it from there, answering questions about what Harry does and honestly, he couldn't be anymore proud of her. "Has your Papa been to jail? My mummy said only people who have those things go to jail." One little boy asks, Bowie furrowing her brow and looking to Harry.

"No mate," He knows it's not the kids fault, it's the parents for being so ignorant. "I haven't, I've never even been arrested." He frowns deeply when he sees the man sitting beside the boy who had just spoken shake his head with smug smile. "I'm sorry, have we ever met before?" Harry chastises, folding his arms. "No mate, but I highly doubt you've never been arrested. I mean look at you." Harry really wants to bear the shit out of him, but doesn't want to scare Bowie and the other children, so instead he storms out, Bowie looking to them man.

"You're mean. I don't like you." She says sassily, grabbing her bag and following her father out. Jade apologies to the other parents, asking if she can see the man outside for a moment. "Mister Smith, I would like you to leave, immediately. You are not welcome back to this nursery again." He starts to shout at her, but is quickly moved on by security, then she's walking out to find Harry, who is close to having a panic attack the car. "Mister Styles, I apologise. I'm so sorry, I had no idea Mister Smith would speak to you like that."

Harry nods, giving her a small smile. "I um, I'm going to take Bowie home for the day... I-I'm sorry if I ruined the whole thing." Jade shakes her head, apologising again as Harry shuts his door and drives off quickly.

When he gets home he goes straight into the shower, Louis frowning, quickly making Bowie some morning tea before going into to see what's wrong with his partner.

"Baby, what happened?" Harry sobs, Louis can faintly make out his silhouette at the bottom of the shower. "Fucking cunt. I-I should've fucking," He takes a heaving breath. "Should've fucking hit 'im." Louis frowns, stripping down to his underwear. "Who baby? What happened?"

"I was just doing it for her! You should have fucking gone! Knew I'd fuck it up!" He sobs loudly, falling into Louis' chest as the younger man pulls him in. "Calm down my love, please.. you're gunna make yourself sick... can you follow my breathing?" Louis exaggerates his breathing, kissing Harry's temple as he begins to copy. "Great job, now can you tell me what happened?"

Harry wipes at his eyes, sniffling loudly, Louis leaning over to turn off the shower. "His kid asked if I'd ever been to jail because his mum said only criminals have tats. So I told him that'd I'd never been arrested-"

"We'll that's not entirely the truth, is it?" Louis smiles, remembering an over night stint the two of them had years ago because they'd gotten to drunk and decided to swim in the local fountain. "Beside the point," Harry says sadly, continuing. "Then his dad fucking shook his head and pretty much said I was flat out lying and that because of my tatts and piercings that I should've been to prison."

Louis shakes his head, bringing Harry closer to his chest, the water pounding down on them. They just sit in silence. "D-Did Jade say anything?"

"Yeah, she came out and apologised.. I think she said something to the dude too because he was screaming profanities and stuff as he got escorted to his car by security." Louis nods, kissing Harry's temple. Louis hates when this happens, it's one thing he hates most about the general public, they're judgy and mean if someone doesn't fit into the box of normalcy and he despises it. And he hates when Harry comes home and has a panic attack, because people started an argument with him because of his appearance, it's just dumb.

"Papa? Daddy? I finished my fruit!" They hear Bowie calling after a few more moments. "C-can we just watch movies?" Louis nods, kissing his temple softly. "Course we can... I think little missy wanted to watch Frozen II again." Harry nods, happy to just be spending time with his favourite people. They quickly strip down to their boxers and walk out, Harry quietly picking up their daughter. "You been cryin'?" Harry nods, sniffling with a chuckle as Bowie kisses his cheeks. "We watch your movie?" Harry chuckles, shaking his head. "Daddy said you wanted to watch Frozen again... we don't have to watch the Notebook." She purses her lips. "But you sad Papa." Harry shakes his head, assuring her that he's fine and that they're going to watch Frozen II.

The three of them cuddle on the couch, Harry with his head in Louis' lap and Bowie on the younger man's stomach. Louis queues Frozen II on the TV, chuckling to himself as they're both asleep in ten minutes. It's then that Harry's phone rings, Louis recognising the number as Bowie nursery centre. "Haz, I've gotta take a call." Louis whispers, grabbing the phone and moving from the room, Harry humming sleepily.

"Hello this is Louis, Harry's partner."

"Hello Louis, it's Jade.. I was hoping to talk to Harry about what happened?" Louis sighs, watching from kitchen as Harry and Bowie sleep. "He's um.. he's busy at the moment, but you can discuss it with me." He hears some shuffling, the Jade clearing her throat. "I just wanted to let Harry know that, had I have known those events were going to happen, I would have called off the event. I was unaware Mister and Missus Smith had those views and I really want Harry to know that I'm so very sorry that he was spoken to in that manner... I've spoken to my superiors and we all agree that the Smith's will have to find a new nursery-"

"No, no.. Harry wouldn't want that. It's not the kids fault his parents are rude. If you could just ban Mister Smith from the centre, I think Harry would like that more. Because like I said, it's not the kids fault." She agrees, telling him she'll do her best. "Thank you for calling Jade, I appreciate it and I think Harry will as well. Bye." He hangs up, standing over the sink as he thinks about how shitty people can be.

He decides to make some lunch, making some Dino nuggets and chips, he smiles as Harry sleepily walks into the kitchen, cuddling into Louis' back even though he's at least three inches taller. "You big teddy bear you." Louis smiles, turning his head and kissing Harry's forehead. "Jade just called, she wanted to speak to you but I told her you were busy." Harry frowns, but stays in his position. "She wanted to apologise again and said that if she knew anything like that was going happen she would have canceled the event..." Harry gives a quiet hum. "She also said that her and her bosses think the Smith's need to find a new nursery-"

Harry frowns, moving to look at Louis. "I told her you wouldn't like that and maybe just have the dad banned or something and she said she'd see what she could do." Harry nods, licking his lips. "C-can we not talk about it? I just want to move on." Louis nods, kissing his partners face.

"Ok beautiful, whatever you want.. you know that."

____

Harry groans as Louis' knocks his arm hastily. "Wha'?" He mumbles, sleep laced in his voice as Louis sways side to side. "We need to go, my water just broke and my contractions are about 7 minutes apart." It's like a switch goes off in Harry's head because he's quickly jumping up and throwing everything in the car before helping Louis into it.

"I love you so much." He whispers after he turns on the car, kissing Louis' knuckles softly. "Yeah, we'll see how much you love me when I'm screaming in pain because your baby decides to rip me in two." Harry laughs, pulling out and quickly driving to the hospital.

They arrive at the hospital twenty minutes later, Louis frowning as he's in the tail end of a contraction. Harry grabs a wheelchair and takes him straight up to labour and delivery, biting his lip when he sees Louis' OB-GYN. "Oh hello! I didn't think I was expecting you boys until next week." Louis shrugs, telling her that the baby decided now would be a good time.

"She's already got impeccable timing really, Bowie wanted to go to Harrys mum's place this weekend so we've been child free up until this point." The woman nods, leading them into a room and grabbing a few machines to hook Louis up to.

Louis watches as Harry stands back, watching everything. He's an observer, Louis knows that, knows that he deals with things differently because of his anxiety.

"Will you come hold my hand, H? You'll be able to see the bub better too." Harry nods, quickly making his way over to Louis and taking his hand. "You ok?" Harry nods. "Should be asking you that, you're about to give birth." They share a chuckle, Louis leaning over for a kiss. "Alright, I'm just going to put two of these around your bump to monitor Baby's heart rate, and then I'll see how far off we are from her coming."

Quickly and easily the doctor puts the bands around Louis' belly, fastening them over the rise of his bump. "Any ideas for names? Going with the musician theme again?" Louis shrugs, looking to Harry, the boy shaking his head. "Maybe, we have to meet her first." The woman nods, sitting down on a stool and moving down to the end of the bed. "Hey, can you go get me a some water?" Louis asks softly, Harry's expression nervous as he looks to Louis. "Y-yeah... I'll be right back." Louis nods, blowing him a kiss with a smile as Harry blushes.

He lays back, wincing slightly. "Alright, so I think we're at 3 centimetres, so I'm gunna leave you and Harry to it, we'll have Marie, she's your midwife right?" Louis nods. "Right, I'll have someone let her know you're here and then she'll be keeping an eyes on you until you're ready."

Louis nods, thanking her and rubbing his eyes as Harry comes back in. "Where'd she go?" He asks, referring to the doctor. "Said I'm only 3 centimetres, so she's gunna get Marie to keep tabs on me and see how I progress... so I think we'll be here for awhile." Harry nods, pulling out his phone. "'M gunna call mum, tell her what happening." Louis nods, reaching out his hand for Harry to hold - which he quickly walks forward and grabs it, kissing Louis' knuckles again.

"Hi mum.. yeah, Lou's water broke a little bit ago and now we're just waiting for her to come to us, he's only 3 centimetres." Harry hums, and Louis watches him. He knows from Bowie's birth that Harry will be an anxious mess once active labour starts to he's got to keep him calm as long as possible. "Y-yeah.. I know, just hate seeing him in so much pain. Don' like it." Louis smiles, knowing Anne must be trying to help him make sure he stays calm.

Harry hangs up a few minutes later, Louis' face contouring in pain and he cries out. "This is fucked.... Will you care if we don't have anymore kids?" Harry shakes his head, kissing Louis' forehead softly. "Course not baby, never have sex again if you didn't want to." Louis smiles, shaking his head.

Marie comes in, smiling to the boys as she comes over to Louis on the bed. "Hello my lovelies! How are you feeling Lou?" He looks to her with a frown, making the woman chuckle.

She quickly checks him, telling him nothing has changed so far.

____

"Alright I don't want you boys to worry, but your labour isn't progressing as it should be, which I'm pretty sure you guys had worked out." The boys nod. "Right, so we've noticed that baby is in a bit of distress, so we're heading towards the idea of an emergency c-section." She pauses, gauging their reactions before asking for their opinions.

"I just want her to be ok, I don't care how we get her out." Harry nods along as Louis speaks, keeping quiet. "Alright, I'll let the doctor know what you guys have said and we'll get prepped." They both nod, Louis looking to Harry as the younger man gulps. "It's alright, me and baby will be fine.." Harry nods, biting his lip. Marie comes back with a few people to talk the boys through the surgery.

Soon, Louis is in surgery and Harry feels like he is going to pass out. "Are you ok, love? You look a little pale." Harry looks to Marie, eyes wide with worry. She smiles and leads him over to sit next to Louis. "You both will be fine, don't listen to anything the doctors say, just listen to me. I promise I'll look after the three of you." Harry gives her a shy smile, looking to Louis. "Hi.." He mumbles, kissing Louis lips softly.

"But of pressure now Louis." Louis gives a nervous hum, biting his lip as the surgeons cut him open. Louis smiles softly as Harry's hand doesn't leave his, his face solely on Marie as she nods with a smile at Harry - she is the only other person apart from Louis in this room that he trusts.

After a few minutes there's a loud cry, Louis and Harry's eyes widen and begin to tear. "Would you like to cut the cord, Harry?" The doctor asks, Harry biting his lip as he nervously nods and stand to move and cut the baby's cord.

Louis manages to convince him to go with the baby, telling Harry he'll be fine and the baby needs her papa. But they're quickly reunited when Louis is taken back to his room. "Hello gorgeous!" He smiles, Harry ever so carefully cradling the baby in his arms as he brings her over to Louis.

"This is daddy," He mumbles, passing the girl to her father. "What are you gunna name her, H?" Louis laughs as his husbands eyes nearly pop out of his head. "N-no I um... we need to- it should be both of us!" Louis shakes his head. "Unless you pick a really gross name that I absolutely hate, I'm giving you the power." Harry blushes, biting his lip and looking down to their daughter. "Stevie." He mumbles, so quiet Louis almost doesn't hear. "Like Nicks?"

Harry nods, kissing the babies small head. "Yeah... and her middle name will be Rae," He pauses, smiling to himself. "Bowie Morgan and Stevie Rae, I love it." He kisses Louis' lips triumphantly, like he's just the lottery - Harry really thinks he has, he's so fucking lucky.

The next morning, Bowie is pulling on her Nannie Anne's hand as they walk up to the labour and delivery unit to see her Daddy and Papa and apparently her new little sister.

"Slow down my love, they're still gunna be there in five minutes." Bowie shakes her head, hurriedly pulling her grandmother along.

They rush into the room, Anne shaking her head at the girl as she rushes to see her father's. "Bowie girl!" Harry gushes, sweeping the girl into a tight hug. "Papa! I missed you so much! And daddy!" She tells them matter-of-factly.

"We missed you too," The small girl frowns when she notices the bundle in Louis' arms. "Would you like to meet your new sister? You'll have to be very gentle." Harry whispers, the girl nodding her head.

_______

Three weeks later and Harry doesn't think his day can get any worse, that dick from Bowie's nursery school found out where he works and tried to have him fired and then came in and verbally abused him. Zayn let's him leave early, but it's not like he can go home crying to Louis.. not when he's been at home with their two children all day and probably hasn't had five minutes to himself. So he drives around for a while, eventually getting a few things they needed for groceries and heads home.

"Papa's home!" He hears as soon as he comes in the door, followed by Louis mumbling angrily behind her. "Called all fucking day for you. Whined and whined about how it isn't fair papa has to go work all the time."

"Baby, I've gotta go to work so we can have nice things, but Daddy does a lot for you, so you need to be nice, ok?" The small girls huffs, but gives a small nod.

"Can I have my other baby, please?" Harry asks, Louis smiling softly as he hands Harry a still tiny Stevie. "Papa's gunna make dinner tonight, we're gunna have something special." Bowie nods, whispering in his ear about having Dino nuggies and orange mash(idk if anyone else' mum makes this, it's mash potatoes with sweet potatoes in it too fucking love that shit)

"No baby, we have that all the time... It's a surprise." Bowie pouts, but asks if she can help.

In that moment, Harry realises how lucky he is. He has a beautiful, loving husband and two precious little girls. He didn't think he'd ever get this lucky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 2.8K 200
Larry one shots All will have happy endings. I'm always open to requests wither comment them on the request page or message me not a lot of stuff i...
12K 352 7
This book is a collection of Larry Stylinson One Shots inspired by and written for @cloudscommunity's writing project. @stylinson_larryxx gives us a...
19.3K 81 46
larry one shots! all stories' are different and taken from ao3
22.5K 392 20
uhm... larry one shots, basically. thanks, title.