after being pregnant with the...

Por Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title : 怀了豪门霸总的崽后我一夜爆红了 Author : 且拂 he xingyu had an accident before a huge explosion... Más

Chapter 1_breakup
Chapter 2_disaster of blood and light
Chapter 3_amulet
Chapter 4_obsessive lover design
Chapter 5_saved her life
Chapter 6【meet】
Chapter 7【life and death charm】
Chapter 8【8th floor】
Chapter 9【wake up】
Chapter 10【go to the clubhouse】
Chapter 11【chance encounter】
Chapter 12【fierce material】
Chapter 13【live broadcast】
Chapter 14【destiny】
Chapter 15【reverse】
Chapter 16【poisonous tongue】
Chapter 17【official meeting】
Chapter 18【good appetite】
Chapter 19【thinking of him】
Chapter 20【hot search physique】
Chapter 21【birthday banquet】
Chapter 22【illegitimate child】
Chapter 23【shot】
Chapter 24【adult beauty】
Chapter 25【same food】
Chapter 26【relationship】
Chapter 27 [he is delicious]
Chapter 28 [last chance]
Chapter 29【food protection】
Chapter 30 [take the initiative]
Chapter 31 [chasing people]
Chapter 32 [regret]
Chapter 33 [go to audition]
Chapter 34【amazing】
Chapter 35【entering the play】
Chapter 36 [punched in the face]
Chapter 37 [stand for a second cult]
Chapter 38 [wait for him]
Chapter 39 [mutual relations?]
Chapter 40【feeding】
Chapter 41 [eat up]
Chapter Part 42 [compensation]
Chapter 43 [build a gang?]
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107 EXTRA 1
Chapter 108 EXTRA 2
Chapter 109 EXTRA 3
Chapter 110 EXTRA 4
Chapter 111 EXTRA 5

Chapter 87

315 18 0
Por Kessho_Yuki

he xingyu and his party went to the westernmost guest room on the second floor, which yin peizhu had specifically ordered before, there was no one inside, but it was prepared for people, and they could not move or enter casually. go.

therefore, the maids in the house did not enter during this time. been there. seeing that boss yin respectfully brought a group of people over, he quickly greeted him to inquire, but before he could get close, he was waved away by boss yin, but the maid shouted behind him: "big miss said there..."

boss yin also saw something at this time, he was not stupid, that is, this reputation always wanted to take a nap, and not everyone came together, and the middle-aged man seemed to be particularly anxious, he thought of his daughter's appearance, his heart giggled a little, but the words have been exported, between the offending reputation and his daughter, he finally chose to gamble, peizhu although he has always been foolish, but the brain is not stupid, should not be stupid enough to leave evidence, right?

then he will operate one or two, maybe just...

boss yin followed behind, turned his head sideways and stared down at yin peizhu: you better not cause any big trouble, you can't spare you!

boss yin was out of his mind, mr. tan had already run to the end of the room, and when he got closer, he thought of ren de's words before, and he couldn't help but start slamming the door: "zihua? zihua are you not in it? you call back to your uncle, and your uncle has come to save you! there was

just no sound inside, and the door was locked from the inside.

boss yin heard "save" and giggled in his heart, and in an instant he thought of taking himself out first, he didn't know it, and turned back to stare at the maid: "what are you doing?" sstill not looking for the keys?

yu han looked at the door, took a step directly forward, and was about to raise his foot to kick, looking for any key, something he could solve with one foot, but he was held down by he xingyu next to him, and shook his head at him.

yu han did not understand, he saw he xingyu slightly let go of the body, looking in one direction, yu han also looked over, he saw a figure that had almost run over, jun's face was white, probably too anxious, his forehead was full of beads of sweat, he just came up when he also heard mr. tan's voice, especially the sentence "zihua" made his head about to explode, it was really zihua who was in trouble!

he directly crossed everyone, and when he got closer, he pushed mr. tan away, kicked up, did not kick open, and kicked several feet in a row, and the door was finally overwhelmed and slammed open from the inside, and the light of the corridor entered. go, groggy inside, only faintly see two people.

a man sat on the edge of the bed, his shirt half taken off, heard the movement and quietly looked at here, his eyes were lightless, he looked calm and dazed, half of the sleeve of the shirt was still hanging on his arm, revealing a large chest, and he hid a man in the back position of his side, with his back to there, hunched over his waist and blocked his face with his hands.

probably hearing the movement and knowing that something was wrong and there was no place to hide, i simply hid in the shadows. <

when young master ye saw this scene, the blood in his whole body rushed to the brain door at once, he rushed over, pulled the quilt on the bed and wrapped tan zihua completely, and was relieved to see that he was intact except for his shirt, which was half intact, and only then did he rush directly to the man who wanted to run, his fist creaked and creaked, and he smashed it with one punch.

just when the fist was about to hit the man's face, tan zihua did not know when to directly rush over, directly in front of the man, still that kind of expressionless, young master ye was startled by this sudden change, quickly fist deflected, smashed on the wall next to it, and made a sound, frightening the man behind tan zihua to sit directly on the ground with a soft leg.

tan zihua just stood there expressionless, his face was sad and joyless, not even feeling anything, but there seemed to be a feeling in his mind that drove him to block all this for ade, he could die for ade, and ade could not be hurt.

and the man sat on the ground like this, the light of the corridor just hit, shining on his face, it was a very obscene and withered man, a look of excessive vertical valley, except that his height was similar to rende's, and he looked completely different.

when young master ye saw the man, he was also frightened, and his brain hurt with anger, but when he heard tan zihua's words again, he was even more stunned: "zihua, what is wrong with you?" he's not rende's asshole! he lied to you, he simply stepped on several boats, and he was not clear with other women, you can't give up on yourself because he was sorry for you!

but then tan zihua's words made young master ye's pupils tighten, tan zihua looked at young master ye blankly, there was no wave in his eyes, he slowly turned his head, and when he faced the man's face, there was still no expression: "who are you?" isn't adejo i'm here? what about ade? "

young master

ye finally felt something was wrong, "you don't know who he is... did someone force you? at this time, everyone's

eyes were looking at ren de, who was hiding behind people, tan zihua finally saw him, and when the line of sight was on the spot, there was a light overflowing from the waveless pupils like everyone else, and the whole person seemed to suddenly come alive, walking towards ren de, full of love.

this scene made young master ye's heart ache, if he could understand his intentions earlier, if he could confess to zihua earlier, would he still have a little chance to catch up with zihua, and would not let him fall in love with such a scumbag!

just when tan zihua was about to get closer, he suddenly saw a young man wearing a mask and hat who had been standing by ren de's side, directly grabbed tan zihua's wrist with one hand, pulled it down violently, and suddenly exposed his arm, under the light of the corridor, there was a place glowing with a strange green light, looking at it from a distance, like the fluorescent material that can glow at night with special pigments.

this scene made everyone present stunned, but the next scene made everyone dumbfounded.

only to see that the young man was clutching tan zihua's wrist with one hand, and the other hand suddenly nodded in the void, and he saw that the other party moved extremely fast, and drew something in the air, like a word, and after he quickly crossed it, he actually formed an equally fluorescent word, which was directly sent into tan zihua's eyebrow.

almost sent in. aat the same time as going, the original struggle to go to ren de's movements regardless of the fact that he still walked over, the whole person was completely motionless there.

the young man moved faster, and he quickly drew something in the air, and another word with a streamer of light was sent into the other party's arm this time with a green light, and at the moment of collision, the later glow was like a beast that could be swallowed, directly devouring the strange green light.

when it completely dissolved, the surrounding area fell back into a darkness, only a shadow remained, all this happened too quickly, and when everyone returned to god, the lights in the guest room were turned on, and everyone reflexively raised their hands to block their eyes, and after adapting, they looked over, and saw tan zihua, who had not yet looked at ren de and saw ren de deadly, standing there in a daze.

the look in his eyes was still dazed, but it was different from before, before it gave people a kind of lifelessness, but this time it was vivid just confused, he rubbed his head very heavy, he felt very uncomfortable, like a groggy sleep for a long time, how could he be here?

when tan zihua looked up again, he saw mr. tan, who was red-eyed and almost in tears: "uncle? why are you here?

mr.

tan "eh" made a heavy "eh" sound, and this son did not hold back at all, and directly rushed over to hug tan zihua: "zihua, you finally know uncle da, uncle da finally got you back!" you kid scared uncle to death this time! uncle thought he would never see you alive again!

tan zihua was very dazed, he looked around and found that they were all unknown people, until finally facing young master ye, who was standing there not far away and also dazed, his face was hot, and he quickly wanted to withdraw his sight, but yu guang glimpsed the back of young master ye's bleeding hand, and his heart jumped, "ye, elder ye, your hand... what's wrong with your hand? hhow did it bleed?

young master

ye trembled, he looked at tan zihua in disbelief, as if he didn't know him, or as if he had regained someone and lost it, "you, you... can you reason with me? don't blame me anymore? "he found out before that ren de was unreliable and was afraid that he would suffer losses and want to get people back, but he broke with him instead. not angry anymore?

"blame you? what do you blame? tan zihua found that he didn't understand any more.

young master ye looked at him like this, and then thinking about the previous scene, he realized something and looked at he xingyu fiercely: "just now... what the hell is going on?

he xingyu nodded at him, and then looked at the man who wanted to run, the man originally wanted to run away, but he xingyu looked at it, thinking of the scene he had seen before, his legs were weak, and he couldn't get up anymore, and his mouth murmured: "it's none of my business, it has nothing to do with me, yes, it was miss yin who came to me... i don't know anything!

mr.

tan kicked over in anger: "you are all a hill of raccoons!" let you bully my family!

tan zihua hugged mr. tan, he realized that something was wrong, and there was a vague uneasiness in his heart, which made him can't help but hug mr. tan tightly.

he xingyu used the original voice during the live broadcast, so in order not to be discovered, he looked at wang xue, who nodded and stepped forward: "or i will explain." <

then wang xueer explained the ins and outs of the matter, and at the end, wang xueer looked at ren de, who was shrinking his neck, and then looked at the man, "... therefore, the purpose of miss yin tonight is very simple, that is, she wants to use her birthday party to let young master ye see tan zihua and this man being caught in bed, and then she only needs to help ren de catch the woman in awe.

although

tan zihua felt uneasy at first, because he didn't remember these things at all, he didn't do anything, but he heard that in the end, especially after hearing that all his feelings and enthusiasm in the recent period had been transferred to the man he didn't know at all, and even tonight he almost talked to another person...

especially in front of the people he likes, this makes tan zihua's face white and frightening, and he is comforted by mr. tan and patted on the back.

young master ye almost didn't kill these two people when he heard the back, but seeing tan zihua was even more distressed, he wanted to go over and appease him but didn't dare, this matter was actually because of him from beginning to end, if he could see the difference earlier, if...

but so many ifs, as a result, he was stupid enough to find nothing in the end, young master ye was eager to go back to before and wake himself up, how could he be so stupid? ming ming zihua was so wrong, he was scolded a few times and was chased several times, why did he just let go?

self-blame and anger made him think of the culprit, and his red eyes swept past, landing precisely on yin peizhu, who was standing at the end with a white face. <

yin peizhu heard it outside, she didn't expect these people to know so clearly, but she couldn't admit it, besides, this kind of thing couldn't prove it at all, "you, you bullshit!" i don't know what kind of empathy spell, besides, what age is this, and there are still people who believe in this? beware of being caught as a typical scam! and just look at such a powerful i'm afraid that you deliberately acted together, right?

yin peizhu's words made young master ye's fists creak, if he didn't hit the woman, he really wanted to beat this woman to death, his eyes were too terrible, as if he wanted to swallow her alive, yin peizhu was trembling with this look, she swallowed: "brother ye, this matter really has nothing to do with me, they all teamed up to slander me!"

"is it?" although he xingyu could not say much, but only a few words would not be too noticed, he said it from the beginning there was a way to prove, he raised his eyes, quietly looked at yin peizhu through the brim of his hat.

he xingyu's eyes were blocked by the brim of the hat, and yin peizhu did not see his eyes clearly, but for some reason, he always felt that there was an illusion of being seen through by the other party.

"yes, yes, who are you?" dad, look at these people, they're talking, they're just..."

"you shut me up!" wwhere does boss yin not know that this matter is afraid to be true, yu zong is not looking at the yin family this time, but his daughter has provoked the matter yu zong this is to settle the account, now can only ask, in the end is his daughter, he just wanted to open his mouth, he saw the young man walking straight towards a place.

and yin peizhu saw the direction in which he xingyu had walked, originally it was just a wandering look, and when he was sure that he xingyu really knew what was hidden, his face changed drastically, and he pounced on it to grab it, and was directly blocked by young master ye who couldn't bear it, with his arm blocking her way, "this time is not over, do you dare to go over and try?" young master ye saw that these people were not simple, especially this young man, who had just untied the empathy spell just twice, and suddenly walking towards that side at this moment, there must be something important.

yin peizhu was reprimanded by young master ye like this, his spirit was already tense, and when he stared at he xingyu from a high place directly above the bed, he completely collapsed: "give me back!" this is my yin family thing! "back

to you?" i'm afraid it won't work for the time being, this is evidence, and it will be handed over to the police. miss yin, you said that this matter has nothing to do with you, but from ren de's mouth, it is not so, not to mention, he has recently received several transfers, all from you. and this person is also what you found, you also deliberately intend to shoot all these things to tan zihua after the fact to see that you want to completely let him collapse and commit suicide, you are too confident, so you and this man said to do things before tan zihua came. go. miss yin, you have committed a criminal offense, and i am afraid that i will not be able to go to this banquet tonight. after a pause, he said simply, "i have called the police." hhe didn't

even give yin peizhu or boss yin a chance to return to god.

although the transference spell can not be counted on her head, she can deliberately trick people into coming here with the intention of infringing on others** shooting, and also use money to bribe people to design suicide, which is also considered to be an attempt to kill people, not to mention, it is her own admission, and there is no way to play lai.

yin peizhu still wanted to hide, but was stopped by the elder brother yin who rushed in: "zhu zhu, don't do this!" when he lowered his voice to pull people back, he just looked up at he xingyu's direction, his eyes were cold, but he quickly found that his eyes were black, his vision was blocked, and he raised his eyes to shangyu han's dark eyes, with warning and disdain: dare to move your brain, first weigh the strength of your yin family.

elder brother yin was horrified, "yu zong, my sister is young and does not understand things, i will personally send her over, how should we have no words, but in the end it is a private matter, can we go down first?" presumably, this mr. tan zihua tan should also have a good rest first.

he xingyu looked at young master ye, "the rest will be left to young master ye, but it is not right to beat people, so as not to fall into the truth and fall behind." he xingyu saw that there was a faint hint of mildew in his eyebrows, and it seemed that he saw this elder brother yin who was eager to protect his sister, afraid that he was going to fight.

it's just that once young master ye made a move, the two fought, and brother yin deliberately let him beat him a few times, if it was time to countersupply, use these to find tan zihua to withdraw the lawsuit, tan zihua was already soft, plus if he was worried about young master ye...

young master ye woke up in an instant, looked at the older female big brother yin, who was a bit more cunning, and gritted his teeth: "you take zihua back first, and i will personally talk to the police about this matter." "

he xingyu saved people and did not continue to plan to stay here, the rest of the matter, presumably young master ye is more willing to deal with it himself, they are one step ahead, there are other things to do.

when he returned to the car, ren de was left behind and also to be taken away, so there were still so many people in the car, there was less ren de and more tan zihua, tan zihua had not yet returned from the previous shock, but when wang xue was going to sit in the back, he xingyu said: "you sit in the co-pilot, i clear the last spell for tan zihua."

"what? not completely cleared yet? mr. tan was worried about opening his mouth.

he xingyu did not explain, the transference spell is a bit difficult to understand, just the surface to remove, not to remove the root, the follow-up needs spiritual power, but so many people, he does not want to shoot in the yin family, afraid that he will be behind the person who helped yin peizhu under the transference spell to see the clues, he directly used the spiritual power this time, and after the complete solution, tan zihua's energy was also exhausted, and he passed out.

after he xingyu sent mr. tan and the two back, he instructed them that tomorrow the police would let them record a confession, and if there was something they could contact wang xueer, mr. tan was grateful, and thanked tan again and again and would go to vain after tan zihua was well.

wang xue got out of the car on the way to go back, and he saw that he xingyu was a little tired, afraid that it was the reason for the solution of the transference spell. <

he xingyu was indeed tired, and it was the first time he had consumed so much spiritual power when he was reborn, although it had no impact on him, but he needed to take a break.

yu han looked at him worriedly from the rear car mirror, saw how tired he was, thought about it, or said: "here is more than an hour's drive from your home, but my home is nearby, if you don't mind, go to my house?"

he xingyu had been to his empty house, he was lying there tired, he thought about it, the time was so late, if yu han sent him back, it would take three hours to come back, but if he didn't come back to live with him, it would be no different from him living here.

he xingyu responded, and yu han turned directly from the front and went to his home.

wait into the underground garage, look back, found he xingyu did not know when to fall asleep, he moved carefully to pick up the person, just leaned over, saw he xingyu open his eyes, but probably too tired, did not fully open, and when he saw him, the original look of vigilance turned into trust again, hanging his eyes and quickly fell asleep again.

yu han looked at the other party who was sleeping very deeply, his heart was hot, was the food already completely trusting him?

he xingyu slept directly until dawn the next day, all his spirits came back, first sat up and ran around, the spiritual power was restored for the most part, he gently exhaled, he went to take a bath, and when he returned to god, he remembered that coming here was not his home, and there was no clothes in the closet. <

but the previous clothes have been crumpled and can not be worn, the clothes on his body have not been changed, although he wants to praise the other party not to take advantage of the danger, but... everyone is a man, so he took off his coat, what can he say?

he xingyu only found a clean new bathrobe, he could only put it on for the time being, he just walked out, looked at the door, noticed that there was a person standing at the door, walked over to open the door, and sure enough, he saw yu han standing there in his housecoat, saw the door suddenly open, and coughed lowly: "you, are you awake?" his eyes wandered a little, and he didn't dare to face he xingyu's face directly.

he xingyu looked at him suspiciously: "yu zong, you took care of it last night."

yu han said softly, "actually, no, you sleep soundly, i won't take care of people, and i don't know if i want to take your clothes off... so i'm afraid i didn't sleep well, right? in fact, he hugged the person last night, originally hesitated or decided to take off his coat, but leaned over and looked at the peaceful sleep, there was still the breath of spiritual power around him, and the whole person was a temptation to him. confused, he almost couldn't bear to kiss it, and finally... flee.

when i look back and remember, i forgot to undress and didn't dare to enter. go, fortunately remember to cover the quilt, tangled to sit outside all night without falling asleep, until i heard a slight movement before standing in the doorway thinking about whether to enter. go.

he xingyu rubbed his head: "it's okay, what did wang xue say over there?"

yu han shook his head: "your mobile phone has not rang, it should not be." when he answered, he looked up, and this time he saw he xingyu wearing a bathrobe, his eyes were a little fluttery, and he quickly turned his eyes away, "i let people send a lot of food before, all in the downstairs insulated lunch box, or the private dish, you should eat habitually, you go down to eat first, i also go to take a bath and wait." he xingyu looked

at him strangely and quickly went to a room at the end, and when he looked back, he looked again, as if he was sleeping in the master bedroom, and the other party slept in the guest room last night?

he xingyu went down to the first floor, and sure enough, he saw a lot of antique lunch boxes placed on the table in the hall, but he did not move, and waited until he heard the sound of yu han upstairs after taking a bath, he took out all the food, he xingyu was taking the plate out of the lunch box, the door suddenly rang, followed by the opening of the door, he xingyu reflexively turned his head to look at the door facing the side.

just facing tang bansheng's stunned face, waiting for tang bansheng to see clearly the bathrobe on he xingyu's body, his eyes were slightly wide, and then reflexively looking at yu han, who was also wearing a bathrobe and coming down the stairs on the second floor, tang bansheng suddenly realized, let go of his hand violently, and waved his hand at the two people: "i'm sorry! excuse me! after saying

that, he flashed out with a whimper, and when he closed the door and left, he did it all in one go! oh my god, is this the owner of the house who has finally arched the cabbage?!

he xingyu: ... no, what are you bothering with?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 32.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
440K 17K 133
Dressed as Substitute for Marrying Husband 穿成替嫁夫郎 Author: 雩玖 Status: 133 Chapters (Completed) Due to the plane crash, Chen Xing came to an unpreceden...
137K 4.9K 43
Hello, Dear 你好,亲爱的 Author: 昀川 Status: 43 Chapters (Completed) Description Shang Miaoyuan has lived a life behind closed doors since his parents passe...
46.3K 1.7K 71
Title: 独宠娇夫 Author: Boundless Guests ( 无边客) Status: Completed Description: A delicate young man from the city came to Linghe Village. The young maste...