after being pregnant with the...

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title : 怀了豪门霸总的崽后我一夜爆红了 Author : 且拂 he xingyu had an accident before a huge explosion... More

Chapter 1_breakup
Chapter 2_disaster of blood and light
Chapter 3_amulet
Chapter 4_obsessive lover design
Chapter 5_saved her life
Chapter 6【meet】
Chapter 7【life and death charm】
Chapter 8【8th floor】
Chapter 9【wake up】
Chapter 10【go to the clubhouse】
Chapter 11【chance encounter】
Chapter 12【fierce material】
Chapter 13【live broadcast】
Chapter 14【destiny】
Chapter 15【reverse】
Chapter 16【poisonous tongue】
Chapter 17【official meeting】
Chapter 18【good appetite】
Chapter 19【thinking of him】
Chapter 20【hot search physique】
Chapter 21【birthday banquet】
Chapter 22【illegitimate child】
Chapter 23【shot】
Chapter 24【adult beauty】
Chapter 25【same food】
Chapter 26【relationship】
Chapter 27 [he is delicious]
Chapter 28 [last chance]
Chapter 29【food protection】
Chapter 30 [take the initiative]
Chapter 32 [regret]
Chapter 33 [go to audition]
Chapter 34【amazing】
Chapter 35【entering the play】
Chapter 36 [punched in the face]
Chapter 37 [stand for a second cult]
Chapter 38 [wait for him]
Chapter 39 [mutual relations?]
Chapter 40【feeding】
Chapter 41 [eat up]
Chapter Part 42 [compensation]
Chapter 43 [build a gang?]
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107 EXTRA 1
Chapter 108 EXTRA 2
Chapter 109 EXTRA 3
Chapter 110 EXTRA 4
Chapter 111 EXTRA 5

Chapter 31 [chasing people]

1K 36 12
By Kessho_Yuki

yu han stared at those few words, sure that it was the three words of "tang tesuke", he made an appointment for the first time, but the other party he met was going to make an appointment with another one through him? or his assistant? ke yuhan stared at these words for half a day and thought about it, or sent a "good" in the past.

he xingyu saw that it was a good relief, he was not really afraid of what happened to ming jiya, but he was just a student now, making too much trouble, he could solve it simply and rudely, he was too lazy to spend any other effort, not to mention, ming jiya's matter, even if he had a way, he didn't want to help, the other party did something wrong, then he had to bear his own responsibility.

he xingyu quickly sent an address to the past, the time of his appointment was in a high-end café, the time of the appointment was also an hour later, he had already calculated the distance between yu's and that café when he proposed to the lord of the yu family, just less than an hour away, he sent the address in the past yu zong did not say anything, the time should be sufficient.

and on the other side is indeed how xingyu expected, tang bansheng is in the yu family at this time, no way, the owner of the family does not care, he is the president of the special assistant, in the past three years yu shi is also he is in charge of him more suitable than the family owner to be this president, said to be a special assistant but did the president plus special assistance, fortunately, the family owner is rich, what he does not have to worry about, the family owner also gave him a lot of power, even if he really sold the yu family, i am afraid that the family owner will not frown. <

after all, the wealth accumulated by the yujia is absolutely unimaginable to others, it is the foundation accumulated over hundreds of years, and the first few years of building the yujia family is also the owner of the family idle bored, need a superficial identity.

although tang bansheng is busy, but what he learns is business management, the subordinates are also selected by him, plus before the re-purging, yushi to deal with it is even simpler, he only saw two groups of people in the morning, one is the tai industry of the tai family owner of the tai family, the cooperation of the tai family is feasible, but the owner of the family gives the tai family this face.

as for the acquisition of xingsheng entertainment and expansion, it is a big deal for other companies, but for yushi is only a dime, he looks at the time is almost over, he is going to go to the owner to prepare to send food, he sent it once before coming to the company in the morning, because today to deal with xingsheng entertainment i don't know when it will be over, so the owner said that there is no need to send food today, tang bansheng thought about it since it was completed in advance or went back to see it.

as a result, before tang bansheng left, he received a letter from yu han: come quickly. [positioning]

tang bansheng looked at that positioning, coffee, café? no, master of the house, you don't want to open it, it's your amount of food, if you pour coffee, you will never be able to fill it, but... you're most likely going to not sleep for many days.

tang bansheng was frightened, and quickly rushed over, yu shi was not far from there, he was led to a separate private room after he arrived, just stepping in. half a step, tang bansheng obviously felt a chill, and the low pressure that came over his face made tang bansheng have an ominous premonition: how did he feel that the owner of the house was in a mood... nnot so good?

the little girl who led the way was probably also frightened by this handsome-looking but cold man, and after receiving it, she quickly retreated, and when the door behind her opened with a bang, tang bansheng was excited: "lord? he looked around, this box is just separated, surrounded by soft leather sofas on all sides, with a coffee table in the middle, on which there are snacks and a few cups of coffee, but obviously did not move, is the place to drink afternoon tea, the owner of the house is not at home to raise, run here to do what?

probably because the doubts on tang bansheng's face were too heavy, yu han finally opened his mouth: "what is your relationship with mr. he?"

tang bansheng trembled vigilantly, he thought of the circle of friends, it was obvious that the owner of the family and mr. he "had an unusual relationship", but at this time, the owner of the family asked him "what is the relationship" with mr. he? survival valley owes tang bansheng a particularly upright pat on the chest: "stranger relationship."

yu han's face was better, and he squinted at him: "then why did i ask him to dinner, but he asked you to accompany him to dinner?" "want don't help him?" where is he inferior to don tesuke? this is a serious problem.

the cold sweat on tang bansheng's forehead was about to fall, mr. he, what hatred and resentment? why do you have to eat with me? tang bansheng was fortunate to be the acting president for so many years, he tightened his tie, coughed a little, and buffered the road to serious survival: "lord, i think you probably misunderstood, mr. he invited me to dinner, probably there is something to ask me for help, he seems to be in trouble, it seems that mr. he has taken the owner of the house as his own."

yu han's face brushed away the clouds: "oh? aalthough there was still no expression on his face, he could change his posture and relax on the back of the chair behind him, not as much pressure as before, obviously very happy.

tang bansheng continued to work hard: "lord of the house, you see, the number of times i see mr. he is similar to the owner of the house, i don't have mr. he wechat but the owner of the house you have, and mr. he does not look like a person who will casually trouble others, and now he has actually opened his mouth to borrow my special help from the owner of the house, it seems that the owner of the house is his own, this is the opening of the mouth, the owner of the house, mr. he is in danger to borrow a momentum of the yu clan, and later have this relationship, this is mr. he's tacit acceptance of the owner of the house as a person worthy of mutual trust, and it will be much easier for the owner of the house to see mr. he in the future. tang bansheng relied on his three inches of uncorrupted tongue, stunned to kill a way to survive, completely let yu han believe, "but why did he take advantage of yu's momentum and not simply ask me for help?"

tang bansheng thought to himself how to send so many propositions: "this is also a short answer, the owner of the house, you think about the past few years you have not appeared, this is not a place to eat, it seems that mr. he is going to meet someone, and this person is obviously a trouble, but now the owner of the house you have not shown up, i am often appearing, this trouble should know me, i represent the owner of the family, not to mention, mr. he is distressed about the owner of the family, do not let the owner of the house run more."

yu han always felt that tang bansheng was fooling him, but... the words are not rough. <

on the other side, he xingyu did not expect these two people to think so much and still think straight, he arrived at the café after hearing that mr. tang had arrived, he came to the box to find that the owner of the yu family had also come stunned, but did not show anything on his face, from the time he opened his mouth to plan to borrow the momentum of the yu family, he had already figured it out, yu shi wanted to join xingsheng entertainment, he was a signed artist of xingsheng entertainment, that reputation was always his boss, if there was trouble this time, it was also to xingsheng entertainment to come forward, but zhao zong was afraid that he could not afford to offend the ming family, and finally he still had to pass through the yu family, he might as well save the trouble in the middle and directly borrow tang te to help him.

he xingyu looked at the time almost the same, there was no nonsense, directly to the point: "tang tesuke, this time please come here is something to ask for, wait i want to see a person, but it is a little difficult, she encountered some trouble, we have to let my master come forward to help her solve, but we are also principled, we do not want to interfere in her affairs, nor do we want to be tired of vain views, so i will pretend to be a brother who is higher than master's daoist practice, and first get rid of master." but if you want the other party to believe, you also need a borrowing force.

tang bansheng understood, don't say that when borrowing power, is really a ladder, as long as mr. he does not ask him out next time, he smiled and squinted: "so mr. he wants to come after the other party comes, just when i come to meet the other party, mr. he as a 'guest on the seat', so that the other party will also believe?"

he xingyu smiled: "let mr. tang see the smile." <

tang bansheng also smiled back: "no problem, mr. he also helped zhao zong last night for yu zong, he really has great ability, we have seen a few faces without such a raw score, and we will be friends in the future, what does mr. he think?"

where does he xingyu dare, the other party is polite, he can't get in, but he also didn't brush the other party's kindness: "what mr. tang said is."

he xingyu discussed some details with tang bansheng, and then the tip of his ear heard that the box after he came entered the person, knowing that ming jiya had come, he resigned and left.

waiting for the door to close here tang bansheng finally breathed a sigh of relief, he guessed right, sure enough, mr. he had asked for someone, turned around and just wanted to ask for praise, he looked at the lord of the house and stared at him, tang bansheng: "??? homeowner? yu han looked

at him expressionlessly, "did you forget something?"

tang bansheng: "forgot what?" yu

han: you, put, i, forget.

he let him come, but didn't really let the two of you hello and i really used him as a background board.

tang bansheng, who saw the deep meaning of the owner of the house: "..."thinking of pleasing the future owner's wife, he forgot the owner of the house. <

he xingyu was wearing a hat and mask when he went out, and he entered. go to the compartment, i saw a woman sitting facing the door more strictly than he dressed, wearing a big hat sunglasses also with a mask, from the appearance can not see who it is, she only followed an assistant, saw he xingyu came in first frowned, but in the end did not say anything, wait for the door of the compartment to close, suddenly everything outside is separated, here the sound insulation is excellent, this assistant has been checked when he first came, there is no camera and no listener.

"are you the brother of the vain daoist?" how to dress up this picture? "shouldn't you also be wearing a daoist robe like a vain daoist leader?"

he xingyu sat aside, "so you can't think of tomorrow when the shadow queen ming jiya made an appointment to see the dao chief, i'm afraid there's something to get involved with?" continue to dig deeper on the hot search? well? with the last fluttering sound, obviously with mockery, somehow, the assistant's face changed, didn't it? they didn't say anything about this man and knew it?

ming ji ya obviously heard the deep meaning of he xingyu's words, and she lifted up bao. a pair of beautiful eyes under the sunglasses looked at he xingyu: "i don't know if the chief can help me solve the problem?"

he xingyu went straight to the point: "no." he knew that his voice could not be disguised, plus he did not wear sunglasses, ming jiya had been in the entertainment industry for twenty years, she debuted in her teens, and now she was more than thirty, her acting skills were good, he xingyu directly took off his hat and mask, and looked at the two people with no expression. <

the two suddenly changed their faces, "it's you!" "that assistant has been paying attention to the entertainment circle, naturally know he xingyu's face, recently on several hot searches, plus this face is too recognizable, growing into this really can't be ignored, so as soon as you see it, you will recognize it as he xingyu, but how can he xingyu be the brother of the vain daoist leader? they were fooled!

ming jiya's face was also ugly, she took off her sunglasses, her eyes were a little swollen, and her state was not good, but a pair of eyes were not as gentle as water as usual on the internet, and the whole person was arrogant and dismissive, "what do you mean?" what about the vain daoist master brother? and how can your legs be okay? he xingyu was

still expressionless: "who said it was okay, something is true, but it is already good."

ming jiya sneered, red lips cold, diametrically opposed to the image on tv, "what are you kidding?" it hurts a hundred days, so you deliberately deceive people and fool everyone? he xingyu: "it

takes a hundred days to break my bones, but that's someone else, not me." madam ming, i am indeed the brother of the vain daoist, he can't solve your business, and you don't have to go to him. and i know that your things can be solved, but i don't help the unrighteous and unethical people, what you have done is immoral, and if you help you, you will damage your morality, and i really don't want to. advise you to do it yourself, otherwise, the ignition of the fire will only hurt others and hurt yourself. <

as he xingyu spoke word by word, the faces of the two people who had not thought anything of it completely changed, especially ming jiya, who looked at he xingyu in disbelief: "you..."

he xingyu looked at her coldly: "he is innocent, the choice is yours, but if he does more injustice, he will kill himself." of course, you don't have to worry, i have professional ethics, i will not leak your business, but that's all. after he finished speaking, he did not want to say more, stood up, and looked at ming jiya condescendingly and coldly, "in the future, when we see, it is better to be strangers." he xingyu put

on his mask and hat again and was about to leave, but was stopped by ming jiya's shrill voice: "you stop!" hold it! she was really panicked, this matter could not be known, she did not even tell her own aunt, only her and the assistant two people, her assistant could not say, then there is only one possibility, the other party can really calculate, she is in awe but panic, "you can't go, unless you help me, otherwise... otherwise you know my business and i won't let you go.

he xingyu smiled, but the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes, enwei and shi: "then you can try it, i am looking at innocent children, but it does not mean that i can tolerate you." i also made an appointment with other patrons to see the picture, and did not send it. ssaying that, she directly opened the door, and also isolated ming jiya's next words, she hurriedly put on her sunglasses again, but through the sunglasses, she stared at he xingyu and looked at the assistant on the side.

the assistant was also frightened by he xingyu's words just now, how could the other party possibly know, but she followed ming jiya for so many years, understanding that the other party was moving a ruined mind, if she could not help her, just in case it could only be destroyed, let him become a street rat that everyone shouted and beat, so that no matter what he said in the future, no one would believe, this method she was not the first time to do it. but somehow the assistant thought of the indifferent gaze in the eyes of this young man who was not very old just next year, and there was a kind of fear and fear that seemed to be seen through.

after the assistant hurriedly chased after it, this sense of fear reached its extreme, and she saw this he xingyu walking directly towards the other after going out of their box, and just as he was about to arrive, the door of the box opened, and a gentle and elegant man stood in the doorway and extended his respects to him. shot: "please." "the attitude is respectful and respectful, as if i want to ask him to help someone, and the attitude is very good.

the assistant did not dare to catch up, she always felt that the middle-aged man in his thirties stood a little familiar, and when he hurriedly returned to the box and closed the door, the assistant finally remembered who this person was, on the day of the previous yu's shareholders' meeting, the whole news was broadcasting yu's, and tang bansheng, who had become the president's special assistant from the acting president, was not it... just that person?

the assistant took a breath and looked at ming jiya, who had regained her sunglasses: "this time i'm afraid... kicked to the iron plate, there is someone behind this he xingyu, we are afraid that we can't move.

ming jiya's face was ugly: "who is behind him?" ccan it be bigger than our ming family? the

assistant swallowed, "... no, it was tang tesuke of the yu clan, and i was afraid that the person he xingyu wanted to see was the yu zong.

minkiya: "......"

he xingyu followed tang bansheng into the box, he knew that the assistant brought by ming ji ya saw tang tesuke, he knew the secret of ming ji ya, if he was just an ordinary eighteen-line little star with no foundation, the other party tried to find a way to make him unable to open his mouth there are many ways, but if you add one more yu shi, ming ji ya is not stupid, she will naturally weigh the stakes, ming ji ya can mix in the entertainment industry for twenty years and still can't collapse, in addition to the assistant around her has been packed by the agent, she herself is also capable, as a member of the ming family, she knew very well who should be offended and who should be flattered.

he xingyu this time to find the help of the lord of the yu family can also be regarded as a debt of gratitude to the other party, he entered the box to toast yu zong and tang tesuke with coffee instead of wine, "this time thank you yu zong and tang tesuke for helping, i owe two a person,if the two have difficulties in the future, i will do my best to help each other."

tang bansheng dared to accept this human affection, before he was only invited to a meal, he was almost disliked by the owner of the house, if this is a support, i am afraid... he hurriedly waved his hand and smiled: "i haven't done anything, if mr. he wants to thank only xie yuzong alone, right, look at the time is not early, the company still has things, i have to go to the company later, i don't know if mr. he can wait for something?" <

he xingyu didn't have to go to class in the afternoon, naturally it was okay, tang bansheng's eyes were smiling, "this is too coincidental, just when i wait for me to have something to trouble mr. he to send the owner back to the family, i don't know if it is convenient?" tang bansheng knew that if he let the owner of the house send mr. he, i was afraid that mr. he would definitely not send it if he was polite, but this in turn was different.

he xingyu felt that he should not send it himself, but could he think of what was the problem with this honorary family lord in the hospital before? but he didn't see anything when he saw the other side, and after thinking about it, he xingyu agreed.

yu han was not very happy to be on the background board for half a day, but when he heard this, he looked at tang bansheng more, and his face did not show, but tang bansheng had followed the owner of the house for so long, and he obviously felt that the air around him was not so sour, and he finally patted his thigh once.

however, tang bansheng's idea was good, but ming jiya's side did not believe that he xingyu, an eighteen-line little star, had hooked up with yushi? she thought about it or personally brought the assistant over, tang bansheng heard a knock on the door, where dare to let the outside this disturbed the good mood of the owner of the house, took the initiative to open his mouth to deal with it, and soon went out.

not long ago tang bansheng came back to the outside has no ming jiya and her assistant figure, although tang bansheng did not expect that he xingyu's trouble was actually the shadow queen ming jiya or the ming family's people, this shadow queen is another old entertainment company, the ming family accounted for the shares, so from many years ago began to praise ming jiya, but ming ji ya recently did not know what wind contract expired but did not sign with the old owner, but released the wind to sign xingsheng entertainment tthis led to the old owner to openly and secretly attack xingsheng entertainment after hearing about it, which is also one of the reasons why zhao zong was eager to pull yu's investment.

tang bansheng took over xingsheng entertainment naturally to maximize the interests of xingsheng entertainment, he considered signing ming jiya, after all, it is enough to influence after a film, but at the moment it is hesitant, so that mr. he feels that it is a "trouble", which is debatable.

he xingyu saw tang bansheng come in again, glanced at his face, and still spoke before tang bansheng resigned: "mr. tang, ms. ming is not suitable for signing, and her acting career is only half a year left." tang was

half stunned, but then he understood that he xingyu was selling him a good, there were still half a year left, with ming jiya's current position in the entertainment industry, there were only half a year left, that is, after half a year, there would be a very serious thing to let her be completely banned? tang bansheng thanked him with a solemn and serious expression: "i know, thank you mr. he for reminding me, then i will take a step ahead." he xingyu waited

for tang bansheng to leave, and for a while there was only him and this honorary family lord left in the box: "yu zong, i will send you back?" "since you promised tang tesuke, it is still necessary to send this family master back."

yu han did not know who this lady ming was, but since he said that his acting career still made tang bansheng consider signing, even if it was a film queen level, he frowned, and suddenly came a sentence: "she bullied you?"

he xingyu was already about to stand up, and when he heard the words standing halfway up, he looked up at yu han in shock: "huh? ""who bullies whom?

yu han rarely saw he xingyu show this kind of appearance, he saw each other these times just calmly as if he was in control of everything, and now this is because of the surprise there, because half up, leaning forward, more prominent a face, yu han originally only felt that the food was fragrant and made people's food increase, but at this moment looking at this face was a momentary trance: food... it seems that in addition to incense, the appearance is also excellent, let people, let people...

yu han found that he couldn't find a word to describe that feeling, very subtle, inexplicable.

he xingyu just looked at yu han and just looked at him without speaking, stood up and pondered a bit, thinking that the other party would not explain ji ya bullying him again? he smiled helplessly, "yu zong don't think too much, she and i are a little star generally know what to do, but she has trouble and wants me to solve, and i don't want to but i'm afraid that she will think i'm easy to pinch, which is why i want to press it."

yu zonghao did not continue to ask after listening, and when he arrived at home, yu zong did not say anything more, and he went back to the vain view to inform the vain daoist that the matter had been solved before returning home.

on the other hand, yu zong did not mention the matter of eating again because he had something very important to do, and this thing was to go back and call.

after tang bansheng returned to the company, he called zhao zong's side to let him refuse to sign ming jiya, although zhao zong was surprised and felt pity, after all, he had nothing special to be popular under his hand except for a shadow emperor luo jinsheng who could get his hands on it. hhe originally wanted to hold the olive branch, but since yu shi did not want to sign it, he was not stupid, and he clearly remembered that yu zong's only requirement for acquiring xingsheng entertainment, dominating the artist, nothing else, where to find such a good thing.

tang bansheng just hung up the phone here, found that the owner of the house personally called, tang bansheng skin immediately tightened, so early did not keep mr. he? he answered the phone with a little trepidation, and the owner of the house was afraid that he was in a bad mood at this time: "lord? yu han was

indeed in a bad mood, after all, his people were actually bullied because of their artist status level. so he called without any other request, and said it simply: throw money, smash resources, and smash his people into the shadow emperor.

tang was stunned until he hung up the phone, and he didn't figure it out: how did his good owner suddenly become an upstart?

however, since the owner of the house ordered it, tang bansheng's action power was amazing, directly found zhao zong, and issued yu zong's instructions, without waiting for zhao zong to look confused, his expression was serious: "this is the meaning of yu zong, but you have to let mr. he know that this is yu zong helping him, but you can't let mr. he feel that yu zong has any purpose to deliberately help him. to make mr. he willingly and naturally read yu zong's goodness but not feel that yu zong holds some ulterior secret and thus alienates yu zong..."

zhao zong on the other side of the phone was confused: "??? "let me know and don't let you know and go with the flow, but don't you think, is this tang tesuke talking about the book of heaven?"

when tang tesuke finally expressed the meaning euphemistically, he breathed a sigh of relief: "so, do you understand?" <

zhao zong continued to blurt his face: "understand, understand." until he hung up the phone, he felt that he was still a little confused, and when he finally understood that the special reputation was always chasing mr. he, he looked at the mobile phone in his hand, special, he knew that the capitalist's money was not so good to earn, this acquisition of his company is false, chasing talent is true, right?

he xingyu had a lot of people, but after he was reborn, he could pull black and could not pull black, so at present, the only five people in his circle of friends who are still alive are probably duan qun, tai lin, wang xueer, vain daochang, and a just added... reputation.

duan qun closed shooting is not online, the other two hair is not much, tai lin because of the words are automatically ignored by he xingyu, so when tai lin's brilliant bright yellow head is suddenly interspersed with a black paint head portrait is more conspicuous, he xingyu casually slippery. move the action to a meal.

yu: added some seasoning to the food, hoping that the food was in a good mood and smelled better.

he xingyu read it three times, and finally he still couldn't hold back the itchy hand, this honorary general is really... a foodie, when he sees each other, he is either eating or eating on the way.

finally, he xingyu hesitated, thinking that the other party could not see his mobile phone, and he quickly changed a note to yu han: he has been eating and never stopping.

when he returned to the circle of friends, he xingyu looked at the avatar with that name and added that sentence, and he couldn't help but be happy.

i nodded my finger.

while on the other side yuhan finished washing and found that a notice appeared and he clicked in. go, the spirit was shocked, found he xingyu gave him a thumbs up, he looked at the top of the few remaining circle of friends, more careful, he looked at the eyes getting brighter and brighter, and finally stretched his face, stretched. out of the slender fingers, i gave myself a thumbs up.

so when he xingyu woke up the next day, he saw that in addition to the praise he ordered, [has been eating non-stop eating] also gave himself a thumbs up, he looked at the circle of friends with the circle of friends finally did not resist raising his hand to cover his eyes and laughed silently, and when the final laugh was over, he quickly canceled the note again.

otherwise, he was afraid that he would not be able to look directly at this circle of friends in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 355 10
Naruto and Shikamaru have feelings for each other, but neither can confess. What happens when Temari comes into the equation and wants to marry shika...
137K 4.9K 43
Hello, Dear 你好,亲爱的 Author: 昀川 Status: 43 Chapters (Completed) Description Shang Miaoyuan has lived a life behind closed doors since his parents passe...
440K 17K 133
Dressed as Substitute for Marrying Husband 穿成替嫁夫郎 Author: 雩玖 Status: 133 Chapters (Completed) Due to the plane crash, Chen Xing came to an unpreceden...
46.2K 1.7K 71
Title: 独宠娇夫 Author: Boundless Guests ( 无边客) Status: Completed Description: A delicate young man from the city came to Linghe Village. The young maste...