The Two Alphas (Editing)

By VP_dreamer16

"I challenge you for your alpha position of this pack" He roared. She clenched her jaws in irritation and ba... More

An Important note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73

Part 69

1.1K 46 12
By VP_dreamer16

Dominic and Ryder were able to destroy many of the hunter's hideouts along with their ammunition camps. Mark was continuously providing the important information upon which Ryder and Dominic were acting. Scarlet's condition improved and she was able to gain her senses back. Valerie despite Scarlet's efforts to prove her loyalty was bitter towards her. She decided to put a hold on meeting her. Cayden was happy with her recovery. He told her that Mark was helping them and for the first time after Cayden, she felt something warm in her heart. Autumn and the seers of both packs along with the pack doctors were keeping an eye on her health.

Charles's experiment turned out to be positive and he with the permission of his alpha decided to extend his help to the werewolf community of Alaska. He was able to neutralize the vampire poison in the werewolf body. There was nothing that can stop or harm the werewolves now. But the magic was a whole other story. For that Autumn was preparing herself. She had found an old witch in the deep forest near a neighboring pack. That witch was living alone there, Autumn found her with her magic skills and persuaded her to teach dark magic to her.

As Autumn's mother used to say that dark magic always comes with a price, she was not willing to pay that price. She wanted to keep her soul intact. Valerie was there with her in every thick and thin. She was there to pull her back from the darkness. She was there with her like the anchor and the truest friend that she is.

Charles understood Autumn's dilemma very well. It was same with the science. Sometimes he felt he had so much power in him because of his knowledge of genetic engineering and he felt that he can do anything with it. He could create the most dangerous or darkest of creations that can make him the most powerful human in the world but then he thinks about his family, particularly his sister Valerie who is like the ray of the sunshine in her life and those dark thoughts leave his mind. He shared his thoughts with Autumn and they clicked. Now Autumn had two pillars in her life, Valerie and the other one Charles.

Valerie and Cayden were meeting the alphas of the different packs and letting them know about Charles's discoveries and they were sharing those discoveries with the alphas in Alaska. They were also strengthening their battle strategies, Jason with the help of the Griffin was managing and supervising the training of the soldiers of the neighboring packs.

The news reached Randall, that, due to the Stalwart warrior pack now the werewolves were immune to the wolfsbane, silver, and vampire poison. This news and the information that his camps are getting destroyed by the Mystic moon and Stalwart warrior pack did not sit well with him. He was fuming in anger and frustration. He wanted to kill Valerie once and for all. Jackson's were poisonous thorns in his life. Her grandfather took his wife as his mate and then her father and now she herself. They had become a headache for him and he wanted to get rid of them.

The plan of threatening Cayden by targeting his sister did not succeed because, one he did not stop helping Valerie, and two Michelle, his sister was all-time protected by the warriors of Cayden's pack. In a way, he was getting defeated by them one step at a time.

"Why are you so stressed, my love?" Azazel asked Randall who was sitting in his living room tense. "These creases on your forehead will cause wrinkles on your beautiful face."

Randall looked up towards Azazel who was standing with a goblet in her hands. "Is that my potion?" He asked monotonously. He was in no mood to have a visitor.

"Yes, of course, it is." She replied. He took the goblet from her hands and drank the whole liquid.

"Drinking this much will harm you, my love," Azazel said. A girl who accompanied Azazel was standing in the far corner who gaged at their antics but she started acting like coughing up when Azazel and Randall looked towards her.

"What is her problem?" He asked irately.

"Ignore her," Azazel replied. "I have good news for you. I think I can help you find Genesis and Jennifer."

On hearing this, his face light up. "How?" He asked.

"We will need the blood of Genesis's mate. I have just learned yesterday in the book of magic that the blood of the mate calls upon the other half. Few incantations and her mate's blood will do the trick."

"How much of it do you need?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Just a vial and you will at least have that bitch's sister if not her mother within your grasp."

Randall got up and smiled triumphantly. "I will arrange that for you. If we will catch the daughter we will catch the mother too." He pecked on her lips and left. Once he was out Azazel looked towards the girl and snarled. "Will you stop doing all the antics? I think calling you here was a big mistake."

Grimalkin a petite girl in her twenties with blue eyes and curly dark hair like midnight looked towards Azazel in disdain. Her fair cheeks became red in anger and she spoke in disdain.

"Madre, you ordered to kill your only daughter because she had no grain of magic in her blood. She was a mere mortal, a human. And now you are helping that old hag who is worthless and frail. Who is living on your potion, getting powers from your potion, who is defying death because of your magic."

"It is all a part of the plan," Azazel replied.

"He is a filthy human. You adopted me when your own daughter was rescued by those mutts. You nourished me like your own, taught me the darkest and the most powerful magic. Above all you taught me that humans are worms, that need to be cleansed by us from this earth and now you are sleeping with one."

"I have my own reasons," Azazel replied.

"Then tell me those reasons," Grimalkin asked irately.

Azazel exhaled, looked towards her, and started explaining to her. "My so-called daughter who was saved by werewolves has become a strong witch who gained the capability and now has the power to challenge me."

Grimalkin looked towards her astonished and Azazel continued. "My plan is to destroy werewolves with the help of Randall and then eventually killing Randall and his fellow hunters which will be very easy because all the power and all the youth comes from my magic. Without my magic, he is a useless worm that can be crushed easily. It is the perfect plan." Azazel smirked thinking and sitting on the sofa. She continued "Think Randall doing all the dirty work for me just for some potion and the pleasure of the lust. It will be a step closer to become the queen of the world."

She looked towards Grimalkin and said. " But now my own daughter can become a hindrance because suddenly she has become powerful. I wish I had not listened to Mathilda and killed her so soon."

There was a devilish glint in her eyes. "Imagine killing her when she had her powers in her body and she would still be a virgin. Sacrificing her would have given me immense power. Power, that no one would have thought to challenge and I would not have needed this filthy human."

"We all can take care of the werewolves easily," Grimalkin said. "Killing few mutts is not a big problem."

"It is. Wiping out a single pack is easy. But killing and wiping out so many packs in a year like Randall did need proper planning and strategy. He is very good at his job. Plus we don't have the support of the rest of the clans of the witches. They could have stood against us. And killing a powerful virgin would not have given me that kind of power that I would have been able to stand against all. It is all a part of the plan. One step at a time."

"What do you want me to do? Why have you called me here?" Grimalkin asked.

"I have heard that the seer of the Stalwart warrior pack has become powerful. I will need your help to tackle them. My clan is not acting with me. I can't trust them. But I can trust you. Once we have won this war then slowly and steadily we will win the hearts of my clan and eventually all the clans and I will be declared the queen of the witches." She laughed evilly.

Mark who came to visit Randall heard everything that she said standing hidden behind the door. His heart was erratic. It was huge news. He was standing like a statue behind the door barely breathing. He was thinking how he could be so lucky he heard what Randall was planning about the blood and the things that Azazel said. Now the problem was to go out unnoticed. He decided to wait for few minutes before doing anything reckless.

"Madre," Grimalkin said that pulled Mark's attention once again. "How will you explain your unity to the human to those archaic, obsolete clans of witches, who are coward enough not to revolt openly and so-called brave enough to kill those witches who associate themselves with the humans?"

Azazel snorted sarcastically and said. "Forget those old hags for now. They are no longer a problem for me. You just concentrate on making your elemental magic strong."

"I need that book of magic for that," Grimalkin replied.

Azazel nodded and gestured her to follow her to the top. When they were gone, Mark very carefully came out of his hiding spot and sprinted from Randall's house as if his life is depended on it which in a way it did.

On the other hand, Randall was making plans to get Jason's blood and he was ordering his fellow hunters to search for his whereabouts and how can they get his blood without causing any chaos. He did not want to harm him anyway because that would mean war and he was not ready for that right now. The last few weeks were a major blow for him. Many of his hunters were pushed out of some government offices due to the hypnotism done by vampires and they were also forcing them to make decisions in their favor by hypnotism.

Randall was desperate for a win and that too a clean and clear win and for that strategizing everything was very necessary.

Mark saw that he was fully busy and engrossed in his planning. He decided to contact Valerie and Cayden at this moment only. He went outside and just like Scarlet took out the burner phone from the tree trunk and dialed Valerie's number.

When she picked up he explained everything that he learned about Randall wanting Jason's blood and Azazel's planning. Valerie was shocked by learning that the mates can be found by the blood. She immediately called Autumn and told her about that. She was also shocked by learning this. She did not know about that. Valerie informed Cayden and immediately called Jason who did not answer his phone. She called few times but did not get any response.

She knew that he was training the soldiers of the neighboring packs but she did not know in which pack. She asked her trackers to contact Jason as soon as possible because if Randall got successful in getting his blood, she will lose her sister and her mother for good. 

Comment your views and press that little star to vote.

We are close to ending, few chapters and we will end this story for good.

Till next time. Ciao!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 320 30
(Editing grammar and sentence structure) Losing your parents at three years of age and having to grow up too soon to rule the most feared pack in the...
896K 22.8K 30
Brooklynn Bradley, daughter of the alpha of the Crescent River pack. When people thought of the Crescent River pack, they thought of her. The wild, r...
379K 13.3K 92
A hunter named Jay was out hunting someone, until she passed by some growling sound. Following to where the noise was, she saw two big werewolves and...
28K 1.1K 53
Jay's fought to survive her entire life. She's never stayed in one place for too long and trusts no one. She's hunted mystics and killed for sport. S...