Unforgiving Years

By Yun_Rei

Title : 不饶岁月 Author : 无心谈笑 Four years ago, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue broke up. Four years later, a piece of n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117

118

434 12 9
By Yun_Rei

咚——

    Mu Guocheng seemed to have reached the limit, and finally couldn't bear the stimulus, his eyes widened, and he fell stiff to the ground.

    Mu Xueyi quietly looked at the familiar person on the ground for a long, long time.

    For the first time, she looked at this man who called her father from such a condescending perspective. Seeing it too carefully, I think that face is a bit strange.

    The unfinished transfer book was held in his hand, and every fingertip sank a hole in the paper.

    Zhou Zhenyue, who had been silent, got up, walked to Mu Xueyi's side, and took her into her arms.

    Stroking the long, soft curly hair, Zhou Zhenyue whispered warmly:

    "Okay, it's all over."

    Mu Xueyi closed her eyes and dropped her hands feebly. The white paper stream was all over the floor.

    She let go of her strength and nestled in Zhou Zhenyue's arms, as if she didn't want to say another word.

    Zhou Zhenyue looked at Ge Weinong: "Anong, take you to the hospital, Mr. Mu, he looks like a sudden heart attack."

    Ge Wei Nong immediately replied yes and recruited bodyguards to carry Mu Guocheng together.

    Zhou Zhenyue looked at the woman who stood farther and never spoke.

    "Qi Yan." She said her name.

    She has never seen Qi Yan, but it is not hard to guess.

    "...You also go to the hospital, stay with Mu Guocheng, and if anything happens afterwards, you also have a saying."

    This was also the first time Qi Yan saw Zhou Zhenyue herself.

    She watched her hold Mu Xueyi tightly in her arms, and the lost and jealous heart that had been tight for a long time suddenly loosened inexplicably.

    ... She will take care of her.

    Qi Yan followed Ge Wei Nong and left here with Mu Guocheng who was in a coma.

    In the huge abandoned factory, there were only a few bodyguards guarding the door, and Zhou Zhenyue and Mu Xueyi inside.

    It's still raining heavily outside.

    The dark night, wet and cold.

    Zhou Zhenyue squatted down in front of Mu Xueyi, took her hand, and squeezed her palm.

    "Is it all right?" the voice asked softly.

    Mu Xueyi opened her eyes a little, her eyelashes were long and softly drooping, and there was a faint light pulsating under her eyes.

    "Ayue..." Her eyes moistened, "Sorry, I didn't tell you in advance. Didn't you scare you?"

    "No." Zhou Zhenyue raised her hand and gently stroked the top of Mu Xueyi's head, "I... just realized that you have done so much for me all the time."

    When she spoke again, her voice was already choked: "I am very touched, Xueyi, I am really touched."

    "Actually, I didn't want to be so fast." Mu Xueyi bent down and leaned her head on Zhou Zhenyue's shoulder. "But Mu Guocheng was too eager to shake the pot for me. and also……"

    Zhou Zhenyue hugged her back, "It doesn't matter, you have done a good job."

    Mu Xueyi smiled  laughed, rubbed her chin on Zhou Zhenyue’s neck, and whispered: "The things I just told him are not just to bluff him. These shares are really given to you.  , This company, you can take it."

    Zhou Zhenyue: "This is something that belongs to you, I can't ask for it."

    "Ayue——" Mu Xueyi prolonged the ending sound like a spoiled child, "Please, please help me take care of it. Calculating that others are really tired, I just want to stay at home, walk the ducks, and fight. Playing mahjong and drinking tea with my grandfather. I wanted to be a salted fish, so you can be merciful and help realize my dream."

    "..." Zhou Zhenyue still did not immediately agree, "You will think about it for a few days. You can treat these assets as dung, but I can't really accept it as dung."

    Mu Xueyi raised her eyes and fixedly looked at Zhou Zhenyue.

    "Ayue, don't you really understand what I mean?"

    Zhou Zhenyue turned her gaze, and looked at each other with Mu Xueyi.

    Mu Xueyi put her arms around her neck, half-closed her eyes, and kissed the lips of the pillow of last week.

    When kissing her, he said softly and vaguely: "I will give you all my hole cards, and I will...really never leave you."

    Zhou Zhenyue held Mu Xueyi's finger tightly.

    "I am willing to give this to you..." Mu Xueyi bit Zhou Zhenyue's lower lip, "...a sense of security."

    Zhou Zhenyue's heartbeat accelerated suddenly, and every word Mu Xueyi uttered made her eyes red.

    She hugged Mu Xueyi tightly and kissed back deeply.

    The two were intimately entangled and lost in the abandoned factory in the rainy night.

    The rain is getting bigger and bigger.

    In this season, it seems that the cold has reached a limit.

    It is said that it was the last rain at the end of winter.

    Tomorrow, it will be sunny.

    .

    Late at night, Anyang City Hospital did an emergency treatment for myocardial infarction.

    Mu Guocheng suffered shock and ischemia due to acute myocardial infarction, which damaged his brain. The first aid was done as much as possible. In the end, the doctor reluctantly announced to Qi Yan that the person could not be completely rescued.

    Although life is saved, people become vegetative.

    Is it true that the nerve center has been injured, or is this person subconsciously escaping from reality and reluctant to wake up, no one knows the real cause.

    After all, some things are a foregone conclusion.

    Being sober will only become a more painful suffering.

    Qi Yan was sitting on the edge of the hospital bed. On the bed was the unconscious man. She looked at him and Mu Xueyi had similar eyebrows, and said nothing.

    Ge Wei Nong finished the phone call in the corridor, walked in, and sat beside Qi Yan.

    "I have already reported to Xiao Mu," Ge Wei Nong patted Qi Yan on the shoulder. "She said, this may be the best result."

    "Yes," Qi Yan nodded, "Long live a hundred years,  it's better to die. What could be more relief than this?"

    Ge Weinong was silent for a while, and said: "This matter can be so smooth, you have a lot of credit. You are so dedicated, Xiao Mu will definitely not treat you badly."

    Qi Yan laughed mockingly.

    Ge Wei Nong wondered: "What are you laughing at?"

    Qi Yan sighed lightly and murmured, "Actually, he is not so dedicated."

    G Weinon: "Huh?"

    Qi Yan: "There was also a moment when some dark thoughts appeared. For example, not to persuade Mu Guocheng to change the legal person, block her plan, and keep her stuck here. In this case...I can Stay with her forever as the little mother."

    Ge Wei Nong looked at the pale Qi Yan under the incandescent lamp, speechless.

    Qi Yan smiled weakly, "But what's the point of this? There are some things that are impossible or impossible. You are right, we are basically people of two worlds."

    She pursed her lips and looked out the window, her voice lightened, "...I don't want to do anything with a guilty conscience."

    Ge Weinong closed her mouth tightly, and fisted her hands.

    "I thought I would be very unwilling," Qi Yan smiled with tears in her tears. "But when I saw Zhou Zhenyue hugging her just now, it seemed that there was nothing unwilling to be unwilling. How much love does a person really have? The other person can be seen from the gesture of hugging her. She loves Xueyi very much. I am very happy that Xueyi can meet someone who loves her so much."

    Qi Yan paused and murmured: "Xueyi is a very good person, she deserves... a better lover."

    Ge Weinong choked up: "A Yan..."

    Qi Yan hunched his back, the corners of his lips that had only been bent slowly flattened again, and no longer spoke.

    She stared at the ground, tears streaming down silently.

    Stuck on the tip of the chin, slowly, drop by drop, shaking and falling.

    Ge Wei Nong just sat with her all night.

    I didn't know what to say, and didn't say anything at all, just staying with her.

    One night passed.

    When it was just getting light, footsteps came from the distance of the empty corridor.

    After the footsteps approached, Ge Weinong could see that it was Mu Xueyi.

    She immediately stood up, "Mr. Mu, it's only five o'clock, you last night..."

    Obviously, Mu Xueyi had never slept, and his eyes were tired. It should have been with Zhou Zhenyue for a period of time before he came to the hospital to deal with the funeral affairs here.

    Ge Wei-Nong looked at Qi Yan beside her, and said with a wink: "I'll avoid it first."

    Mu Xueyi stopped her: "No, I'm here to find you."

    Ge Weinon: "Look for me?"

    Mu Xueyi: "Well, follow me."

    Qi Yan watched them walking away slowly, with his hands crossed, with no expression on his face.

    Mu Xueyi stopped when he reached the corner of the quiet staircase where there was no one.

    She leaned on the handrails of the stairs and said to Ge Weinon: "It is estimated that a board of directors needs to be held today to explain the current situation and set about the matter between the transfer of shares and the company's acquisition and annexation."

    Graham: "You really want to do it? Can those executives want you to give the company to Mr. Zhou?"

    Mu Xueyi smiled and said, "They can not listen to my orders, can they stop me from selling the company? Anyway, I don't care about this company. It's better to dismantle it. "

    Mu Xueyi sighed gently from her nose, "Ayue is already busy with these instructions. From now on, you don't need to call me anymore, Mr. Mu, or the second lady, just call me. The name is just fine."

    "Ah," Ge Weinong grinned, "You quit, then I am not unemployed?"

    Mu Xueyi: "I will ask the Personnel Department to transfer your files to Zhou's. You can follow Ayue in the future."

    Graham: "What about you?"

    "I--" Mu Xueyi raised her neck, closed her eyes and exhaled, "I'm the wife of the Zhou family."

    Seeing Mu Xueyi said these words lightly, Ge Weinong felt happy for her.

    After such a long period of hardship, she finally came to an end.

    "Right," Mu Xueyi pressed her lips, a little hesitant, "About Qi Yan..."

    Ge Weinon: "Why don't I call her over and you can talk alone?"

    "Don't." Mu Xueyi immediately refused.

    Ge Wei Nong tilted her head to look at her, "You... actually know her feelings for you, right?"

    Mu Xueyi's eyes were a little helpless, "I know, how can I not feel it when someone likes me so much."

    Ge Weinon: "Then you..."

    "I can't respond to the feelings, why should I go to pierce it? I can't say anything in depth with her , any more words to say to her are unfair to Ayue. So. I can only convey apologies and guilt to her through you, I..."

    "...I won't give her anything except money in return."

    Mu Xueyi squeezed the cane in his hand and looked in the direction of Qi Yan in the distance.

    "You help me tell her, thank her for her cooperation during this period. Also tell her, let her take a closer look at her feelings, sometimes people may not be able to distinguish the difference between'moved' and'grateful'. She For me, it is not necessarily a true liking."

    "Okay," Ge Weinon responded earnestly, "I will tell her exactly what you said."

    Mu Xueyi: "Yeah."

    Ge Wei Nong thought of what Qi Yan had just said to him, and his heart moved.

    She curiously asked Mu Xueyi the last question about Qi Yan:

    "You really have never worried, Ayan, will she betray you because of a missed thought?"

    "Because of the murky thoughts of the difference between thoughts, everyone will have," Mu Xueyi said slowly, "It's just that some people can see the path that can make them unrepentant, but some people can't."

    The corners of her lips curled slightly, "I knew from the beginning that she belongs to the former."

    The light in Ge Weinong's eyes flickered.

    For a long while.

    Ge Wei Nong lowered his eyes, smiled and sighed:

    "If Ayan knew that she had gained the trust of you, she wouldn't have any more regrets."

    Mu Xueyi smiled, and turned to leave with a cane.

    Wei-Nong Ge asked loudly behind her: "Where are you going?"

    "Back to Zhou's old house."

    Mu Xueyi's answer was a bit brisk, like a dawn in the ruins that had been suppressed for a long time.

    "Grandpa said that he has prepared new sheets and bedding for me, and a large table of crabs that I love to eat."

    Ge Wei Nong looked at the back toward Xi's faint morning light, and his heart felt the same warmth.

    Facing the ray of light, she lazily smiled with relief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 29K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.3M 190K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
455K 24.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.8M 116K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...