Unforgiving Years

By Yun_Rei

Title : 不饶岁月 Author : 无心谈笑 Four years ago, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue broke up. Four years later, a piece of n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
116
117
118

115

133 5 3
By Yun_Rei

Mu Xueyi had a very happy weekend.

    She has never played Mahjong so enjoyable in her life. From night to dawn, she has breakfast and then from dawn to dark. The high-frequency vocabulary spit out from her mouth is no longer "Ayue", but "shuffle".

    Originally, it was a weekend again. Zhou Zhenyue wanted to take Mu Xueyi to some more romantic places to live in the two-person world, and tell me about the thoughts that have been buried in my heart for many years.

    But Mu Xueyi was very good at playing mahjong, and even asked someone to buy an automatic mahjong table in the morning of the next day, so he didn't even have to shuffle the cards.

    Ge Wei-Nong and Lin Keni yawned, and Mu Xueyi said, "I will count overtime for you, according to the three pay of holidays." The two of them immediately looked cheerful.

    Zhou Zhenyue felt that in these short two days, this pair of mahjong had already been plated.

    Doesn't this person want to live in a two-person world with himself at all?

    She put a five-bar card between four and six, and sighed without a trace.

    The game played from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. At the end of the fight, Ge Weinon couldn't hold it anymore, saying that even five times his salary would not be needed.

    When resting, Mu Xueyi and Lin Keni went to the kitchen to prepare meals, Zhou Zhenyue sat on the sofa and drank tea, and Ge Weinong went back to the bedroom to doze on his stomach.

    When I was about to fall asleep, my cell phone rang suddenly.

    Ge Wei-Nong gave a squeak, connected the phone and put it in her ear. "Hey?"

    Qi Yan's voice came out: "What's the matter, why didn't Mr. Mu go home for two days on weekends?"

    Ge Weinon's eyes were too sleepy to open: "I'm playing cards at my house, with Mr. Zhou."

    There was silence on the phone for a while, and then they said: "They should avoid suspicion now, if they are discovered, the consequences will be very serious. You should persuade Mr. Mu to be a little bit."

    "I would persuade it if it is normal," Ge Weinong turned over and turned his back to the sun. "But she and Mr. Zhou have just spoken out, and they have just officially reunited. After waiting for these two days. Right."

    Qi Yan: "They... are already together?"

    Ge Weinong heard the trembling in Qi Yan's tone, and opened his half-closed eyes, and said with some complexity:

    "Ayan, she will be with Zhou Zhenyue sooner or later. I told you this clearly the first day you decided to follow her."

    Qi Yan: "...I know."

    Ge Weinon: "You better know."

    Qi Yan was silent.

    Wei Nong knew her thoughts, sighed, and persuaded: "I told you a long time ago that she and Zhou Zhenyue are the same people in the world, and she is fundamentally different from people like you and me. Yes. Regardless of her bumpy childhood, she has been in pain all the time, but she still belongs to the upper class. People who play elementary school are rich in etiquette, study the best school, hold a heavy copy of the text, in mind What she pretends is financial and economic management. So the only one who can really fit her is the director Zhou, who is from the same background and major in finance and economics, and not like you and me who don’t even know Western food knives and forks. Should you take the left hand or the right hand for ordinary people....Stop your thoughts sooner."

    Qi Yan: "...I know, I'm hanging up."

    Ge Wei Nong tucked the phone back under the pillow and closed his eyes, but his sleepiness disappeared.

    Ugh.

    Unable to sleep on either side, she simply got up and walked to the living room.

    Zhou Zhenyue was sitting on the sofa drinking tea, her back was habitually upright, her eyes down, blowing the hot tea slightly.

    Mu Xueyi, wearing an apron, walked out of the kitchen, twirling a piece of peeled shrimp with two fingers, came in small steps, and handed it to Zhou Zhenyue's mouth, "Ayue, try it."

    Zhou Zhenyue put down the tea cup, opened a little bit between her lips.

    After chewing carefully, when she finished swallowing, she spoke politely: "It's salty."

    Mu Xueyi sipped the juice on his fingertips.

    "I'll add some more sugar." She turned and walked back to the kitchen.

    Ge Wei Nong sat down next to Zhou Zhenyue, thinking of the call just now, and wondering if he should say something to the other party.

    His gaze shifted, and he fell on the screen of the phone in Zhou Zhenyue's hand inadvertently.

    It is the shopping cart page of Taobao.

    The top two products are obviously newly added. The first is a cute pink and blue automatic mahjong table, and the second is a set of hello kitty pink cat mahjong.

    ...Is to be given to Mr. Mu.

    Ge Wei Nong smiled silently and picked up the tea cup.

    Forget it, it's better not to say something disturbing.

    The young couple is sweet, don’t worry, it’s better than anything?

    Mu's house.

    After Qi Yan hung up the phone, he threw the phone on the bed and slumped down on the sofa.

    The long hair draped over the side of her cheek, covering her eyes.

    class……

    He chuckled bitterly, lowered his head and stroked the skirt.

    Why doesn't she know that she and Mu Xueyi are people from two worlds?

    I still remember that in Gaochuan, Mu Xueyi joked with them once at the dinner table, saying that Ge Wei Nong's remarks were the same as the swot model, which was straightforward and boring.

    Ge Wei-Nong and her looked at each other, no one knew what the swot model Mu Xueyi was talking about.

    At that moment, she saw a flash of loss in Mu Xueyi's eyes.

    …If Zhou’s president was here, she would definitely understand what the swot model was, and would look at Mu Xueyi and smile at each other tacitly.

    At that time she knew that there was a wall between people.

    but……

    Is it possible for this wall to be broken?

    If she can't get to the higher world, maybe... she can drag that person into the ruin that belongs to her...

    This treacherous thought was like a needle, and when she was unprepared, she pierced her conscience that she thought it was impossible to shake.

    Before he could think carefully, the door of the room was knocked suddenly.

    Boom boom boom.

    "Please come in." She cleaned up her expression.

    The butler opened the door and said respectfully: "Madam, Mr. Mu invites you to have tea in the garden."

    Qi Yan: "Okay, I will go down now."

    Southerners always seem to love tea.

    It took Qi Yan, a northerner, a long time to get used to drinking tea every day.

    Go downstairs to the garden and sit next to Mu Guocheng. He naturally picked up the teacup and listened to the other party talking about some trivial matters.

    Middle-aged men are nothing more than greasy big words, they love to tell beautiful women, as if they are the most nutritious hobbies in their spare time besides golf and sa.

    The afternoon sun is very warm, radiantly covering people's skin.

    Qi Yan listened quietly, but didn't really listen to a few words.

    Mu Guocheng had talked a lot, and after seeing Qi Yan kept silent, he asked:

    "Yanyan, what are you thinking of?"

    Qi Yan's five fingers on the tea table shrank slightly.

    Now...maybe the best time.

    "I have always been restless these days," she said, her heartbeat speeding up abnormally, "I'm a little worried..."

    Mu Guocheng shook her hand and asked very concerned: "What's the matter?"

    Qi Yan took a silent breath and looked at Mu Guocheng, "Your second daughter always feels that she is not as incompetent as you think. This transaction involves such a large amount, should you keep an eye on it? ?"

    Mu Guocheng frowned upon hearing this.

    "It turns out that you are also worried about this. To be honest, since I found out that Xunyun was trading a newly registered listed company, I was a little uneasy."

    Qi Yan: "Xueyi and Zhuang Yurou have such a good relationship, you have never thought about it, maybe they will have any secretive little moves?"

    Mu Guocheng pondered, "What you say... makes sense, my daughter still can't underestimate it. So what do you think?"

    Qi Yan looked at the ground and said in a very soft voice: "If I had said it, would you think I was a snake in my heart?"

    "Viper?" Mu Guocheng smiled arrogantly, "I like femme fatale women. They are too stupid to let me play with them. You know, because you are different from them, I will marry you."

    Qi Yan took a sip of tea, his fingertips turning white.

    She lowered her voice, "I'm thinking, before the start of this transaction, the'corporate legal person' can be changed to her first. In this way, if something happens in the future, she will become the first responsible person. People, for you, for Mu's...carry the pot and top the bag."

    Raise his eyes, deep eyes.

    "Isn't it normal for a daughter to go to jail for his father?"

    Mu Guocheng raised his eyebrows and thought for a while.

    "...Your suggestion is a bit interesting." He laughed twice, "Tsk, your little mom made it, it's really a bit vicious."

    Qi Yan picked up the tea cup, covered the lower half of his face, and said faintly: "I'm all for your sake."

    Mu Guocheng: "Well, indeed, the trick of changing the legal person..."

    He smiled lowly, "Thank you for your reminder."

    "However," Mu Guocheng picked up the teacup and turned to look, "If the Dongchuang incident happened, she would really go in like this, and it would be ruined for a lifetime. You will not feel conscience if you push her into the fire pit like this. Upset?"

    Qi Yan did not speak.

    She just looked at the few tea leaves floating in the teacup without blinking for a long time.

    She is not afraid of conscience.

    She is afraid that when she gets old in this life, she will have a guilty conscience.

    Therefore, she only needs to do what makes herself regretless.

    Today, she chose to tell Mu Guocheng these words. She thought she would not regret it.

    It's weekend night, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue came out of Ge Weinong's house and prepared to go home separately.

    It has been several days since he did not go home. In order not to make Mu Guocheng suspicious, it is necessary for Mu Xueyi to go back to Mu's house.

    When she left, Lin Kenite specially packed a dish for Mu Xueyi and asked her to give Qi Yan a taste.

    Out of the community, Zhou Zhenyue and Mu Xueyi got in the car from Xiao Ai.

    At this time, Zhou Zhenyue asked, "Qi Yan... is that Qi Qing's sister, your current mother?"

    Mu Xueyi: "Well. When she was in Gaochuan before, she lived with us in that small courtyard, and Keni and Anong had a very good relationship with her. You see, I don’t forget to give this hot soup and hot dishes. She brought a copy."

    "...I haven't had a face-to-face with that person, and I don't know what kind of person it is." Zhou Zhenyue folded her arms, her eyes drooping, "Mu Guocheng has such an important position next to her body, dare you? Let her go, I must have your trust very much."

    "Of course," Mu Xueyi nodded affirmatively, "I trust her very much."

    Zhou Zhenyue: "How much trust?"

    Mu Xueyi: "Trust her like you trust Ah Nong."

    The car drove across Xinhe Road and headed towards Zhongxin Avenue.

    Looking at the scenery passing by outside the window, Zhou Zhenyue seemed to have something to say.

    Mu Xueyi squeezed Zhou Zhenyue's hand and asked, "Ayue, what do you want to say?"

    Zhou Zhenyue turned her gaze and looked at Mu Xueyi, "After all, that is just someone who has inherited a little bit of kindness from you. You haven't known each other for a year. A Nong is trustworthy, because A Nong has a very straightforward personality. , No scheming, but that person, you can be sure..."

    "I am sure."

    Mu Xueyi was very firm and smiled slightly.

    "No doubt about employing people, no doubts. If I am willing to use her, it shows that I have ten percent certainty. She will never betray me."

    Zhou Zhenyue pursed the corners of her lips, was silent for a while, and uttered four words softly:

    "I hope so."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
49.9K 1.5K 57
In a magical world filled with mages of all kinds, there are guilds to give jobs to the mages. And the strongest guild of them all is called "Fairy T...
14.9K 457 49
  Ning Xuechu was the daughter of the Ning family who had been separated for many years, and now the property of the Ning family was in the hands of...
702K 72.9K 27
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...