Unforgiving Years

By Yun_Rei

Title : 不饶岁月 Author : 无心谈笑 Four years ago, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue broke up. Four years later, a piece of n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
115
116
117
118

114

137 5 3
By Yun_Rei

——How strong can a person be?

    She can bear the painful memories that belong to her and walk for decades, all the sufferings are chewed up and swallowed, her throat is scratched and bleeding, and she can persist in the kindness and integrity from the end, to everyone around her. Laugh warmly.

    -How vulnerable can people be?

    She can walk through long thorns through gritted teeth, never feeling sad or pathetic.

    But when another person walked over and stood in front of her, her emotions collapsed and she couldn't cry.

    Sometimes it makes people cry, not the most painful time.

    It was the moment when I was protected and understood when I endured the pain.

    Light is easier to pierce the softness of a person than darkness itself.

    Zhou Zhenyue understood that Mu Xueyi's tears were all because of feeling happiness, so she just hugged her tighter, did not say "Don't cry" to her, but handed a tissue and said:

    "I'll always be here."

    Mu Xueyi burst into tears and smiled, "I know... I knew it a long time ago."

    Zhou Zhenyue: "Then you still cry?"

    "Some things, I realized that I would cry once." Mu Xueyi stretched out her five fingers, clasped Zhou Zhenyue's ten fingers, and blinked at her, "Do you understand?"

    "Oh." Zhou Zhenyue pursed her lips and smiled, "Understand, understand."

    The two held them quietly for a while.

    Mu Xueyi wiped away tears, sniffed, and buzzed:

    "...I seem to smell the scent of hot pot, let's go out for dinner first, don't let Anong and the others keep waiting. I just bought so many snacks, and it's probably cold now..."

    When Mu Xueyi was about to get up, Zhou Zhenyue suddenly raised her hand and grabbed her wrist.

    The golden handcuffs on her wrists were wrapped in Zhou Zhenyue's palms, and there was a little bit of humiliation.

    Mu Xueyi didn't struggle, just asked softly:

    "what's happenin?"

    Zhou Zhenyue held it for a while, slowly lowered her head, and took out a small golden key from her pants pocket.

    She twisted the key, found the keyhole on the golden handcuffs, carefully and carefully stuffed the key in and rotated it.

    Click.

    opened.

    Mu Xueyi stared blankly at the cuffs on his wrists being removed.

    Zhou Zhenyue put the removed golden handcuffs together with the key, wrapped it in a handkerchief, and put it back in her pocket.

    "Looking back to melt, I will give you a beautiful normal bracelet."

    She curled her lips lightly and looked deeply into Mu Xueyi's eyes.

    Mu Xueyi pursed her lips, her throat moved up and down, and there was light in her eyes.

    "what does this mean?"

    "meaning is--"

    Zhou Zhenyue caught Mu Xueyi's hand, leaned forward slightly, and stared at her without blinking.

    "I already forgive you."

    Mu Xueyi's pupils tightened.

    Zhou Zhenyue: "Xueyi, let's get back together."

    She said this sentence very seriously, every word is like a wooden tool polished by Carpenter Qian.

    In the deep mountains, in the night, in every minute of the floating dust, there is a warm and brand-new splendor.

    It is clearly just a few light words spit out in the mouth.

    But it seemed to weigh more than a thousand pounds, stacked and tied, sinking in the bottom of Mu Xueyi's heart. Pressing on her, crushing all reason and perseverance, crushing the seven years of entanglement.

    Time cannot go back.

    But the person in front of me, willing to walk before the years, turn around, face her, and walk backwards.

    Stay with her and look at her, so that every inch of the ground she is about to set foot on will first be printed with the footprints of Zhou Zhenyue.

    Mu Xueyi's tears kept falling down her cheeks, sobbing:

    "But I haven't brought down the one who hurt you..."

    Zhou Zhenyue said:

    "It's ok."

    "My love letter has not yet reached 100 points."

    "It's ok."

    "I'm still smoking secretly, I haven't been able to quit smoking yet."

    "It's ok."

    "I'm still a lame, you once said that when I am fully recovered, you will..."

    "Xueyi," Zhou Zhenyue held Mu Xueyi's shoulders and squeezed, "These are all okay. I hope you understand that I want to be with you, write love letters with you, and smoke or smoke. , I am lame, it has nothing to do with it. I want to get back together with you, just because I want to be with you and walk hand in hand to old and to death. I think very clearly, very thoroughly, I’m pretty sure, I have never It’s not as sure as it is at this moment. I said the word compound with you just because..."

    She paused, and finally there was a faint choke.

    "just because of……"

    "...I have always loved you."

    Mu Xueyi just cried, crying too much to see the face of the person in front of him.

    "Last time, you asked me to calmly think about it before making a decision. I have been thinking very seriously these days, eating and sleeping. I think about the few days we were in Gaochuan, I asked myself Countless times, after many, many years, am I willing to hold your hand like when I was in Gaochuan, let you sit in the back seat of my bicycle and listen to you call me my wife."

    "In fact, as early as when I asked it the first time, I understood that no matter how many times this question is repeated, the final answer will always be the same."

    Zhou Zhenyue lowered her head and smiled bitterly.

    "If this is the case, why should we drag on any longer? Life is only a few decades so short, and we shouldn't spend the rest of the day anymore. Shouldn't we?"

    Mu Xueyi cried and asked intermittently: "Is it because I just told you about being bitten by a dog, you just..."

    "No." Zhou Zhenyue shook her head firmly, "If it was a temporary intention, how could I carry the key to the handcuffs with me? From the moment I put the key in my pocket, I have already decided I want to forgive you. Do you understand?"

    Mu Xueyi buried her face in her arm and cried sullenly.

    Zhou Zhenyue took her into her arms and rubbed her curly hair.

    "Actually, I had booked a restaurant tonight, and wanted to tell you this seriously and solemnly in a warm and romantic environment. But if you said you want to play mahjong, I thought, I would play mahjong with you first. "

    "I thought I could wait, but I really... overestimated my patience."

    "It turns out that when you really decide to be with a person, any second before you speak, it must be as long as the'year'."

    My heart is a bit sour, and there is a thick layer of sweetness, just like when she told her "I like you" seven years ago, the heartbeat was so fierce that it was only the throbbing of a girl's first love.

    As if it was the youngest period in middle school, I was anxiously handed a crooked love letter, expecting a blush on the other side's cheeks.

    "So, Xueyi, you are willing to..."

    "...Do you get back with me?"

    Zhou Zhenyue was holding the beating heart, red ears, and asked softly in Mu Xueyi's ear.

    at last.

    The question that I missed countless times in those years finally fell into the dust at this moment.

    Mu Xueyi hugged Zhou Zhenyue's neck and hugged her tightly, crying intermittently:

    "Good, good."

    "I will never... never separate from you again..."

    Zhou Zhenyue smiled lightly with tears in her eyes, and asked:

    "Is it true this time?"

    Mu Xueyi nodded desperately, "Really!"

    "Good," Zhou Zhenyue closed her eyes, "That's good."

    At first she thought it would be difficult to trust Mu Xueyi again.

    But when Mu Xueyi really made a promise, she realized that it was really too easy to believe in her.

    It's like the swallow returns to the nest, and the fish returns to the sea.

    No reason, no excuses.

    This is the eternal direction of the long river of blood and life.

    They held it for a long, long time, until the tears in the corner of Mu Xueyi's eyes were dry, and they were still unwilling to let go.

    Tap, tap.

    The wall clock on the wall was moving, and the beating of the second hand caused the heartbeat to slowly level off.

    All emotions settle down in the lapse of time bit by bit.

    "...Um." Mu Xueyi hugged Zhou Zhenyue, and suddenly sighed.

    Zhou Zhenyue squeezed the soft flesh on the back of Mu Xueyi's neck, "What are you sighing?"

    Mu Xueyi rubbed the opponent's neck, a little wilted, "I always feel that this is the time to be in love, and I should do something more intimate. I just wanted to pick up your clothes, but you look at this place..."

    Zhou Zhenyue couldn't help but smiled lightly: "Forget it, another day... Wait for tomorrow to return to Biyun Lanting, or go to the riverside apartment..."

    Mu Xueyi nodded very obediently: "Yeah."

    Zhou Zhenyue: "Then let's go out first? Eat first."

    Mu Xueyi: "Good."

    The two helped each other up, sorted out the futons, and prepared to go back to the living room.

    When I walked to the door, I suddenly saw a small piece of paper flying in under the crack of the door.

    Zhou Zhenyue bent over to pick it up and took a look.

    A few big words were scribbled on the piece of paper: "You're welcome, use the bedroom as you like!"

    He raised his eyes faintly.

    Five fingers put on the doorknob and pulled it violently.

    The two eavesdroppers at the door were caught off guard and rushed in, leaning to the ground like a flood that broke a dam.

    Ge Wei Nong was at the bottom, the dog was eating shit, and he was holding a spatula, almost hitting Mu Xue's foot with a spatula.

    "Ha, Mr. Mu, Mr. Zhou," Ge Weinong supported the ground and grinned, "What are you guys doing?"

    Zhou Zhenyue stared at Ge Weinong expressionlessly, "How dare you eavesdrop on the leader's conversation, if you were my assistant, you would have been expelled eight hundred times."

    Mu Xueyi walked over to help Lin Keni and said a good thing: "Forget it, Ah Nong is also worried about me."

    Zhou Zhenyue: "Xiao Ai would never dare to do such a thing. You should take good care of the people under your hands."

    Mu Xueyi patted Lin Keni on the shoulder and soothed her: "It's okay, Ayue is shy because she was smashed and said nasty things. It's not really to blame you."

    Zhou Zhenyue: "..."

    Lin Keni's eyes bend slightly, she looked at Zhou Zhenyue, and then at Mu Xueyi, sincerely happy for them: "Congratulations, you finally got back together."

    Ge Weinong quickly agreed and said: "Congratulations, congratulations."

    Lin Keni: "Come on, let's eat hot pot~"

    Graham: "Yes, come on, it will be your first reunion dinner!"

    Several people pulled out the door, and saw that the hot pot on the dinner table was bubbling, and the pot was full of meatballs and vegetables to be cooked, and the air was full of the aroma of butter hot pot.

    Ge Weinon and Lin Keni took out the bowls and chopsticks and placed them on each corner of the table.

    "Put the two bowls together, let Zong Zhou and Xueyi sit closer together."

    "Hey, don't put my bowl there, I dare not sit with Mr. Zhou..."

    "Nothing to do, then you sit next to Xueyi."

    "Then I don't dare anymore... You can go over there and let me stay away from both of them..."

    "Alright..."

    Mu Xueyi quietly poked Zhou Zhenyue’s arm, and whispered, “In fact, it’s very warm and happy to have friends who have witnessed our reunion. It’s nothing to be embarrassed. Are you right?”

    Zhou Zhenyue caught Mu Xueyi and poked her finger, gently wrapping it into her palm.

    "Ok."

    She replied dullly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 190K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
44.8K 1.6K 47
Freen is an actor who is fallen in love with an ordinary women Becky . Remaining !!! Read the book to know about the story 🫣😉
706K 73.1K 27
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
8.1K 262 80
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 怀了反派boss的崽 Yun Mu transmigrated into the book by mistake and became the wife of the villain bo...