Unforgiving Years

By Yun_Rei

Title : 不饶岁月 Author : 无心谈笑 Four years ago, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue broke up. Four years later, a piece of n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118

106

108 7 0
By Yun_Rei

   Ever since I met Zhou Zhenyue at Biyun Lanting, Bai Luting has been thinking about it and couldn't sleep at night.

    After tossing and turning, after thinking about it, I clicked on the profile picture of the boy who had been secretly in love with him for two years on the WeChat list.

    After editing for a long time, deleting and correcting for a long time, I edited a paragraph nervously.

    ["Senior, I saw Zhou Zhenyue himself today. Do you remember? We saw her painting in the exhibition hall in the city center half a year ago. You and I liked her very much. We said at that time, if so I can meet her as a real person, and just talk to her about painting. Maybe I have this opportunity now."] The

    senior quickly replied, expressing his expectation.

    Bai Lu stopped? It's a great experience. I haven't found a topic for a week to catch up with the senior. Now I finally have a topic, so I can talk quickly.

    At the end of the conversation, Bai Lu stopped promising her senior, saying that she could contact Zhou Zhenyue and ask if the three of them could meet for a cup of tea and chat about painting.

    The next morning.

    Bai Lu stopped looking for a gap where Bai Guangzong was not at home, and sneaked out.

    As soon as I left the house, I asked the driver to drive directly to Zhou's company.

    After all, she is a student, and she has very shallow human relationships in her mind. Without realizing that the Bai family has already cooperated with the Mu family, it would be inappropriate for her to swagger to Zhou's company.

    She only knew that the day when Zhou Zhenyue was successfully made appointment was the day when she could meet the senior.

    But Bai Lu didn't expect that she only stepped on the fountain square in front of Zhou's company. After ten steps were not completed, someone caught her wrist from behind.

    "Who?"

    Bai Lu stopped to look back.

    Unexpectedly, it was Mu Xueyi.

    ...Where did this person come from?

    Mu Xueyi panted slightly, holding a cane in his hand, apparently hurriedly, and his breathing was not steady.

    "What are you going to do?" Her voice was a little hoarse.

    Bai Luting wanted to get rid of her shackles and frowned, "If you don't introduce me, can't I go to Zhou Zhenyue by myself? I haven't seen a stingy person like you, so I just want to get to know it, and it's not... …"

    She wanted to say, not trying to grab your girlfriend.

    But before she finished speaking, she was interrupted by Mu Xueyi: "You can't go."

    Bai Lu stopped seeing it for a long time or couldn't shake it off? Mu Xueyi's hand? Under the sun, her heart became even more impetuous. "Why? Don't think that I have a superficial marriage contract with you. You really are who I am. You control the heavens and the earth, and you also control who I go to. It doesn't make sense!"

    Employees on the square Has slowed down, and looked sideways, looking at the two people here.

    Mu Xueyi whispered: "Bai Lu stop!"

    Bai Lu Ting did not show any weakness: "Let go of me!"

    Seeing more and more Zhou employees onlookers? Mu Xueyi is holding Bai Lu stop's hand? A little tighter, he said word by word:

    "You are now my fiancée. Do you know the nature of your personal contact with Mu's opponent in your capacity? Everyone will know that you came to Zhou's today. President, how is the cooperation between your father and our family going on?!"

    "But we didn't say it well

    before— " Bai Lu stopped talking impulsively, and suddenly stopped.

    She looked at the woman who approached Mu Xueyi at some point, her attention was distracted, and her expression could not help but converge, as if she was afraid of leaving a bad impression on the other party.

    Zhou Zhenyue stopped behind Mu Xueyi, staring at the back of her head, and asked leisurely:

    "Your... fiancee?" Her

    voice was cold, like a piece of snow in this scorching afternoon.

    Mu Xueyi froze with naked eyes.

    She turned her head a little bit and saw Zhou Zhenyue close at hand.

    At that moment, the chin couldn't stop trembling slightly.

    It happened to be in full view.

    I want to explain, but I have too many scruples.

    Zhou Zhenyue faintly raised her eyes and looked around, her voice was not deliberately amplified, but everyone around could hear the oppressive warning: "Are you all idle?" The

    employees shuddered and immediately lowered their heads to do their jobs. I don't dare to look at this side any more.

    Zhou Zhenyue looked at Mu Xueyi unclearly again, and asked very lightly:

    "You are also very leisurely. You don't go to work during the day, and you are holding your fiancée. Have you all walked into our company?"

    Mu Xueyi Only then did I realize that I was still holding Bai Luting's wrist, and he was shocked and immediately let go.

    "..." She was silent for a moment, barely regaining her sense, "I shouldn't stay here anymore."

    She turned her head and called: "A Nong!"

    Ge Wei Nong hurriedly stepped forward.

    Mu Xueyi pointed to Bai Lu and stopped, "Take her into the car, take her back to Bai's house, and give it to her dad."

    Ge Weinong glanced at Zhou Zhenyue, who was really not pretty, and asked Mu Xueyi in a low voice: " What about you?"

    Mu Xueyi seemed to gritted his teeth faintly, uttering heavily, "I'll take a taxi and go back to the company."

    There are too many eyes here, and it's dangerous to leave a second.

    She was also confused. Today's matter is too complicated. She needs time to deal with it and think about how to explain it to Ayue.

    Before leaving, Mu Xueyi took a deep look at Zhou Zhenyue.

    Still dare not talk to her more.

    He hesitated, or did not say a word? Turned around and left this place.

    Zhou Zhenyue silently watched Mu Xueyi walk away, and then looked towards? Bai Lu stopped, who was forcibly taken away by Ge Weinong's mouth, her eyes were deep and she couldn't see any happiness or anger.

    After

    Mu Xueyi returned to the company, he dealt with the mess of the day, the mess of the company, and the mess that he rushed to Zhou's today.

    Ge Wei-Nong went to Gaochuan to do errands, and almost all of them were done by her in Anyang.

    When all the worries are resolved, it is already eight o'clock in the evening.

    Mu Xueyi lay down on the desk tiredly, watching the time on the clock pointing to ?, and sighed sullenly.

    How should she tell Ayue...

    She didn't want Ayue to know that she ran to pull with her to stop Bai Luting, because in this way, Ayue would realize that Bai Luting liked her.

    She didn't want A Yue to know that Bai Lu stopped like her.

    Even if she knew it well, Ayue wouldn't have any other thoughts about Bailu Stop.

    But this will not work either.

    Just knowing it doesn’t work.

    Mu Xueyi looked at the night outside the window, frowned, like a bowl of water filled his eyes. Shake it, full of ripples.

    I felt bored for a while.

    What is she

    jealous of ... When she left the company, Mu Xueyi glanced at her phone. Zhou Zhenyue did not contact her. Don't talk about the phone, there is not a single WeChat message.

    Mu Xueyi took the initiative to send a message, but Zhou Zhenyue did not reply.

    She made another anxious call, but the receiver indicated that the mobile phone was turned off.

    ……Ruined.

    Mu Xueyi got into the taxi dejectedly, holding the phone, and a few strands of curly hair hanging behind his ears fell to the side of his face.

    The lights outside the car window flickered on her face and traced her frowning brows all the time.

    The taxi driver secretly looked at the woman in the back seat who looked worried in the rearview mirror, and the big man blushed. What a beautiful woman, the sad look in her eyes makes her heart move.

    Because he is carrying a good-looking customer, the driver usually only drives to the gate of the community, but today he would rather drive in and be charged, and also wants to send the guest to the door of his house.

    Holding a walking stick, it looks like the legs are not very good.

    After getting off the car, Mu Xueyi thanked him politely.

    The driver leaned out half of the car window, blushing and beckoning?: "You're welcome, go slower, miss!"

    Mu Xueyi waved, "Thank you, Master."

    She walked into the elevator and pressed the floor, her shoulders sinking. Shen.

    Even if I got the kindness of strangers, it was a night that I couldn't be happy.

    Walked to the door of the house, pressed the code, and opened the door.

    After entering the door, the door lock fell with a "click" and was about to reach out to turn on the light.

    Suddenly, a cold hand reached her waist and squeezed hard.

    In the next second, she fell into a familiar embrace.

    "Ah,

    Ayue ..." Mu Xueyi's face was buried in the thin white shirt, and she stammered.

    "...When did you come? I..."

    Zhou Zhenyue leaned to Mu Xueyi's ear and breathed very lightly in the dark:

    "Are you very popular? Even a taxi driver likes you so much. Huh?"

    "No..."

    Mu Xueyi was weakened by Zhou Zhenyue's exhalation, and weakly hugged the opponent's waist.

    Zhou Zhenyue: "Go take a bath." When

    Mu Xueyi heard Zhou Zhenyue's tone of these three words, she knew that she would be tortured tonight.

    Her mind was still confused, because Zhou Zhenyue would not come to Biyun Lanting, so she hadn't said anything that should be explained.

    Before she could even sit on the sofa, she went into the bathroom.

    Fortunately, she can take advantage of the time in the bath to think about how to fool Zhou Zhenyue later.

    Take off your clothes, stand under the sprinkler, and open the sluice.

    The water at the beginning is still ice. She tried the water temperature with her hands, and sighed as she waited for the water temperature to change.

    Before sighing to the end, I heard the bathroom door behind me suddenly opened?.

    When Mu Xueyi was about to turn her head, she felt a hand hoop on the back of her neck, pressing her, forced her to walk two steps forward, forcing her to hold her hand against the wall.

    At the same time, the cold water overflowing from the sprinkler above her head filled her whole body.

    The biting sensation made her feel tight in an instant.

    "Hi..."

    She mumbled vaguely from the cold.

    The body temperature of another person was quickly pasted behind him, and the cold water instantly poured the two people through a layer of shirt.

    Mu Xueyi was soaked in the water above her head that she couldn't open her eyes.

    Zhou Zhenyue put her hand gently on Mu Xueyi's right hand supporting the wall, touched the strange silver ring on her little finger, and chuckled without emotion.

    "Sure enough, the ring can be replaced with a new one, fiancee, it's normal to have a new one."

    "Ayue, listen to me..."

    Mu Xueyi shuddered before finishing the words.

    She...

    Why did she enter like this...

    Zhou Zhenyue glanced at her, and started to use her hands.

    Mu Xueyi's right hand was in her palm, and her finger bones hurt when she was gripped. It happened that the terrible place...

    Zhou Zhenyue whispered in her ear: "Are you wrong?"

    The water in Mu Xueyi's shoulder socket She kept nodding softly, and she nodded hard, "I, I know I was wrong...I don't dare anymore."

    Zhou

    Zhenyue: " Apologize to me." Mu Xueyi: "I'm sorry... I'm sorry."

    Zhou Zhenyue: "Call my wife."

    Mu Xueyi: "Wife..."

    Zhou Zhenyue: "Continue to apologize."

    Mu Xueyi: "Um...I'm sorry, wife, I'm sorry..." On the

    fuzzy bathroom door glass , Faintly revealing the shadows of two people, shaking slightly.

    The sound of water was accompanied by unclear whispers, floating in the dark living room.

    In the end, the sound of the water could not be covered.

    The intermittent begging for mercy with a bewitching ending sounded the darkness outside the bathroom more than a bit thick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 90.1K 200
Title ; 和殘疾大佬協議結婚後 (After Marriage With A Disabled Gangster) Author ; Lu Shi (鹿拾) Chapters ; 120 (completed) Description ; Regarding the marri...
593K 50.7K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
16.9K 750 10
"I'll take you out tonight. Don't care about your boyfriend waking up alone." Started: August 31, 2020 Ended: September 1, 2020
3.2K 156 142
Workplace, business war, fight against monsters, fall in love. Qi Man went to interview the secretary at Rongtian Headquarters at the age of 18. When...