Unforgiving Years

By Yun_Rei

Title : 不饶岁月 Author : 无心谈笑 Four years ago, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue broke up. Four years later, a piece of n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118

103

102 5 0
By Yun_Rei

After eating with Qi Qing, it was already dark.

    After they drove Qi Qing back to the residence, they went directly to the small courtyard.

    After a day of running, the first thing I do when I go home is to take a shower.

    Zhou Zhenyue let Mu Xueyi wash first.

    When Mu Xueyi took a bath, she closed her eyes and let the water drip on her head.

    Since the episode of the dinner, she hasn't spoken much.

    I am confused.

    It stands to reason that she should feel full of happiness when she heard Zhou Zhenyue's words.

    She was indeed happy for a while.

    But there are some problems hidden behind these beautiful things... she can't completely ignore them.

    She actually knew very well that Ayue had always loved her deeply. She also unswervingly loves Ah Yue. The problem between them has never been a question of which one loves or does not love.

    It is trust.

    ……Worn trust.

    A piece of cloth, torn twice in a row. Even if there is a reason for the incident, even if the other party can forgive it, the cracks are already there.

    She was very afraid that Zhou Zhenyue would be ready for Mu Xueyi's sudden disappearance at any time throughout her life.

    Obviously, this golden handcuffs, that contract, and all these things that can tie her up, can't eliminate the grudge in Zhou Zhenyue's heart. Otherwise, Zhou Zhenyue would not always feel subconsciously that the harmony of these five days would only be a "fake", let alone say the sentence:

    "Whether it is two days later, two years later, twenty years later, whether it is not me who is by your side."

    In Ayue's heart, she didn't seem to believe that she could accompany her to the end.

    It only takes a moment to destroy trust.

    Repairing trust requires a long and firm grant.

    It will never happen overnight.

    How could she hope that this trip alone would restore all of A Yue's trust?

    Perhaps, those cracks torn out by the years...

    It can only be filled by years again.

    Mu Xueyi grabbed the water pipe, and the water flowed from the side of his face to his chin, dropping to the ground.

    Can't help but chuckle.

    People always say that time is not forgiving, but most people are doing what they want to do and going where they want to go.

    ......He Zeng Xiang spared.

    Turn off the water valve switch.

    Mu Xueyi gathered up her long wet hair, and her five fingers penetrated between her hair, and the filtered water droplets ran along the back of her snow-white hand to her wrists and forearms. The drooping curled eyelashes were also covered with water and dew, and when I lifted my eyes, it flowed back into the eye sockets.

    It is like a lake in the mountains where lava blocks the river on Mt.Fuji.

    time flies.

    Tomorrow is the last day in Gaochuan.

    She was like a thief hiding behind a masked evening dress, and asked her princess to perform a gorgeous and short dance. The fairy tale book was almost finished, and the time she had stolen had come to an end.

    After taking a shower.

    Mu Xueyi walked behind Zhou Zhenyue who was reading the phone document, hooked her neck, kissed her, and pulled her to the bed.

    Not much to say a word.

    Zhou Zhenyue seemed to want to say something, but looking at Mu Xueyi's silence, she didn't say a word in the end, but only catered to her tacitly.

    Like a princess consciously putting her hand on the palm of the masked evening dress, tacitly completing the final dance step together.

    That night, they made love all night.

    On the swing, in the house, at the table.

    Ask for each other and fill each other.

    The next day, they got up very late.

    On this last day, Mu Xueyi wanted to take Zhou Zhenyue to the scenic spots in Gaochuan. But the two of them don't seem to want to go through this cutscene, they just want to seize every minute and every second of the last to occupy each other.

    At least on this day, they are the most mind-free.

    Don't think about the Zhou family and the Mu family, don't think about the betrayal and abandonment in the past, just as they agreed, let each other's feelings remain the same as before. Pretend to be heartless, pretend to be... the other's unmarried wife.

    In this way, every minute of intimacy will become the sweetest warmth in the heart.

    Perhaps it will become the only tenderness that has to be used repeatedly for the rest of his life.

    I have to say that I still have that kind of stupidity and naivety of moths fighting fire.

    Mu Xueyi smiled bitterly in her heart.

    Yesterday, they still called each other their wives. Today, all day, no one mentioned these two words anymore.

    It should be all trying to adapt to the days after this false end.

    When he reached the summit for the last time, Mu Xueyi whispered with tears in his mouth:

    "Ayue."

    Not sister Yue, not wife.

    It's Ayue.

    Zhou Zhenyue obviously stiffened on her body.

    Then bow his head.

    A tooth mark was bitten heavily on her collarbone.

    The clock on the table has reached five thirty in the afternoon.

    Zhou Zhenyue got up and took a shower.

    When she finished rushing, Mu Xueyi also rushed.

    When Mu Xueyi got dressed and came out, Zhou Zhenyue had packed all their luggage, packed two big bags, and waited by the off-road vehicle at the door.

    One day and one night on the road. At this time, it's time to hit the road.

    Mu Xueyi climbed onto the passenger seat, covered his clothes, and went to sleep with his eyes closed.

    There is no sleepiness, but I don't know what to say to Zhou Zhenyue at this time.

    She couldn't guess Zhou Zhenyue's thoughts.

    If you can't guess it, it's best to keep silent. Otherwise, any gaffe will cause her harm.

    But she did not expect that silence itself is already a kind of injury.

    Zhou Zhenyue held the steering wheel tightly, clenched her back teeth too tightly, and the bones of her cheeks were slightly raised.

    She tried to speak countless times, trying to say:

    Or, let's just keep pretending like this.

    She thought, waiting for Xueyi to talk to her, she could always turn the topic to this.

    Try to ask the other person, can you... Keep this dream going.

    Be old. Do it to death.

    But Mu Xueyi was always curled up in the corner of the seat and said nothing.

    Zhou Zhenyue didn't know that such countless concessions and tolerances were indeed a bit humble.

    Before Mu Xueyi came to ask for reconciliation, she had persuaded herself to believe in her desperately once, how could she have a second or third time so easily?

    But if you don’t forgive...

    After having tasted the sweetness of these five days, how can she be the hard-hearted person before?

    I shook her hand, called her "wife", and rode her bicycle through the ordinary and warm life.

    It's like giving a home to a stray cat.

    Let it know what happiness is, and then drove it out of the house.

    Make it homeless again.

    She thinks that these five days can heal herself.

    It turns out... it's not the warmth of a permanent term. When it is lost, it will only hurt people more deeply.

    Zhou Zhenyue’s ten fingers seem to be embedded in the direction plate.

    This road, she hopes there is no end.

    Just keep driving.

    Keep driving.

    .

    When we arrived at Anyang, it was already the evening of the last day.

    Two people didn't talk much along the way, and they could count with one hand. Each has its own mind, like walking on thin ice.

    After entering Anyang City, Zhou Zhenyue asked:

    "Where to send you back?"

    Mu Xueyi's voice was a little hoarse when she opened her mouth because she hadn't spoken for too long:

    "I……"

    She was about to answer when the phone rang suddenly.

    "I'll answer the phone first."

    She waved her hand to Zhou Zhenyue, pressed the switch and put it in her ear.

    Bai Luting's voice came from the receiver: "Mu Xueyi, are you not in your private apartment?"

    Mu Xueyi immediately took down the phone and checked the caller ID.

    She has not saved Bai Luting's mobile phone number, so the call is a string of numbers.

    ... I knew it was this little girl, she would never pick it up in front of Zhou Zhenyue.

    Zhou Zhenyue had obviously heard a little sound from the earpiece, her expression was calm and she didn't say anything.

    Mu Xueyi thought about it or just hang up. But I also felt that if she hung up at this moment, she seemed to have a ghost in her heart.

    In a dilemma, she still raised her phone and continued the call.

    "How did you know my private apartment?"

    Bai Lu Ting: "My dad asked me to give you the tickets for the exhibition I want to participate in. I went to your house. Your dad said you were not at home, maybe in your private apartment, so he gave the address. I'm here. I'm at your door now. I knocked on the door for a long time and no one answered. Where have you been? Are you still in Anyang?"

    Mu Xueyi didn't want to reveal her whereabouts too much, so she just replied, "I'm in Anyang."

    Bai Lu stopped: "Then you come back right away. I'll be at the entrance of your house, give you the ticket and I will leave."

    Mu Xueyi: "...Alright."

    After hanging up the phone, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue said the address of their apartment:

    "Go to Biyun Lanting."

    Zhou Zhenyue was silent for a while, and asked in a low voice, "Bai Lu stopped there waiting for you?"

    Mu Xueyi explained: "Her father asked her to give me something, just a cutscene."

    Zhou Zhenyue's thoughts brewing along the way cooled down instantly because of this sudden episode.

    ... She suddenly felt that she was a bit stupid just thinking about how to find an excuse to forgive Mu Xueyi's appearance.

    Positioned the Biyun Lanting and set it as the destination.

    Follow the navigation and drive past mechanically.

    This is a duplex complex, mostly middle-class rich people live, and the apartments in the building are small duplexes with double floors.

    The environment is very good, the green area is wide, and the roadside chairs are made of high-grade rattan.

    It's getting dark. Under the street lamp, the rattan chair reflected the moist light.

    It should have rained in Anyang earlier.

    After driving to the specific building, Mu Xueyi got out of the car first.

    Zhou Zhenyue also got out of the car, helped Mu Xueyi to take her cane from the back row, and walked her for a while.

    At the entrance of the building, Bai Luting really stood there, leaning on the lamppost and lowered his head to play with his mobile phone.

    As he approached, Zhou Zhenyue faintly frowned.

    Bai Lu stopped hearing the footsteps, looked up, and blurted out a complaint.

    "Why is your shelf so big, let me wait for you here..."

    Halfway through the conversation, she found Zhou Zhenyue next to Mu Xueyi, paused, and asked Mu Xueyi:

    "Who is this?"

    Mu Xueyi didn't want to hide Zhou Zhenyue's identity from Bai Lu. What Zhou Zhenyue lacks now is a sense of security. She feels it is necessary to tell Bai Lu to tell the truth.

    Even if Bai Lu stopped the risk of revealing the secret, that should be something she would consider later.

    "This is the chairman of Zhou's company, Zhou Zhenyue." Mu Xueyi clearly introduced to Bai Luting, "It is the person I have liked for seven years."

    Bai Luting widened his eyes in surprise.

    The coldness of Zhou Zhenyue's eyes was slightly softer because of Mu Xueyi's words.

    The water is cold and soft like ice.

    She looked at Mu Xueyi next to her, and whispered: "I'm leaving first, and I will find you another day. Where should I drive your off-road vehicle and stop?"

    Mu Xueyi: "Let's drive away, it's given to you."

    Zhou Zhenyue: "...you are generous."

    Zhou Zhenyue looked at Bai Lu again and stopped. Without saying anything, she turned around and got back into the car.

    Seeing Zhou Zhenyue closing the car door and controlling the off-road vehicle to slowly reverse, Bai Luting took the initiative to get to Mu Xueyi's side and asked softly: "Is she really Zhou Zhenyue?"

    Mu Xueyi raised her eyebrows slightly: "You know her?"

    Bai Luting looked very excited.

    "Of course! She is very good at painting. I have seen her work in the exhibition hall in the city center before. The brushwork is too superb and special. I know her true identity is a president, but I did not expect Ben People look so good-looking! Not only do they paint well, they can make money, but they also look pretty...The main thing is to paint well..."

    Art creators always have unusual admiration and longing for the strong in the industry.

    Mu Xueyi knew that the painting hanging in the downtown pavilion in Bailu's mouth was the painting "Waiting for Snow" she had seen.

    The painting is really good.

    She is a layman, and she can see that the painting is good.

    ...It's a pity, she is a layman after all.

    Unlike Bailu stop. Little painter, maybe there is still a few words to talk with Ayue.

    Bai Luting's eyes finally disappeared, that arrogance, a little embarrassing and embarrassing.

    "Sister Xueyi, can you... introduce me to Sister Zhou? I really, really like her..."

    Mu Xueyi smiled without a smile, turned around with a cane and left.

    "No."

    Leave two words without emotion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 457 49
  Ning Xuechu was the daughter of the Ning family who had been separated for many years, and now the property of the Ning family was in the hands of...
3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.2K 156 142
Workplace, business war, fight against monsters, fall in love. Qi Man went to interview the secretary at Rongtian Headquarters at the age of 18. When...