Unforgiving Years

By Yun_Rei

Title : 不饶岁月 Author : 无心谈笑 Four years ago, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue broke up. Four years later, a piece of n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118

96

122 5 1
By Yun_Rei

Mu Xueyi will be away for five days, and Ge Wei Nong is equivalent to taking five days off, happily going home and soaking in Lin Keni.

    After they came to Anyang, they rented an apartment in a neighborhood with a snack street.

    The community is quite old, and it looks gray from the outside, mostly elderly people. But fortunately, there is an elevator and all facilities are complete.

    Mainly because it is cheap, the urban management in this area is too lazy to manage, and there are many hawkers pulling carts to sell snacks, and the night market is very lively. After work, buy some skewers beer, the day is very pleasant.

    Mu Xueyi fulfilled her promise, let Lin Keni enter a hotel owned by M Moser, and also worked as a front desk manager.

    Lin Keni is very satisfied with her old business, who is well done, and her salary is twice as high as before.

    Mu Xueyi left in the morning, and Lin Keni got off work in the afternoon. As soon as she walked in, Ge Weinon pulled her and said:

    "Kenny, let's go eat hot pot."

    Lin Keni took off the rainy hat and shook, "Are you free today?"

    Graham: "Well, I have been free these days."

    Lin Keni: "Don't forget to hang up the Xueyi when you are idle. She is alone in Mu's house. Apart from Ayan, only you can talk. She is still ill, you have to..."

    Ge Wei-Nong stepped forward and hugged Lin Keni, lying on her shoulders like a big dog.

    "I know, why did you push me out?"

    Lin Keni smiled and squeezed Ge Wei Nong's face, "Xueyi is an outsider? She is our friend. People have helped us so much, so don't you have to help me out?"

    Graham: "I understand, but I really don't need me these days."

    Lin Keni: "What do you say?"

    Wei Nong Ge: "She and Chairman Zhou went to Gaochuan together. They want to live in a two-person world, so I don't want me to follow."

    "... Your clothes are still stained with rain, so don't hold them."

    Lin Keni pushed G Weinon away, took off her coat and hung it on the coat rack at the door. Then he took Grawinon's hand and sat on the sofa with her.

    "Xueyi looks like this, and it may not be a good thing to go out alone with Mr. Zhou."

    Ge Wei Nong frowned: "Why? They have a lot of misunderstandings, so they should have a chance to explain it together."

    Lin Keni sighed: "If the two of them have the kind of character that can explain things clearly, will they not be together until now? Xueyi has a guilty heart, and she must be compliant with Zhou in everything. But Zhou was left behind. Two times, I am afraid she herself did not understand whether it was hate more or love more. You said, can they communicate well when they get together?"

    "...Actually, as long as Xueyi is willing to put down everything in her hand, return to Mr. Zhou, marry her, and be the wife of the Zhou family, nothing will be done. You don't have to stay with Mu Guocheng anymore and work hard. , Making it so complicated, just for that little family property..."

    When Ge Weinon said this, he also sighed.

    Lin Keni handed Ge Wei Nong an apple: "You have been by her side for so long, and you still don't understand what she really thinks."

    Ge Weilong took the apple and took a bite: "...what?"

    Lin Keni: "One night before, I had an in-depth conversation with Xueyi. In fact, she had never been interested in those family properties. She wanted to bring down her father and sit on the position of chairman of Mu Mo’s in order to gain real power. Take it, remove all the possibilities for her father to deal with Zhou's."

    "Her original intention has never changed. From start to finish, she forced herself to heal, forcing herself to stand up and climb up, not for herself at all."

    "She is to protect Mr. Zhou."

    Ge Weinong held the apple and forgot to chew it for a second or two.

    Lin Keni continued: "Look at Xueyi who is very strong now. In fact, in the past year, she secretly cried for so many times."

    "She said, if Zhou Zong doesn't love her anymore, then she will protect her silently and make parallel lines with her. But she is too scared in her heart. She is especially afraid that Zhou Zong really doesn't. I love her and refuse to forgive her. She hates herself, I am afraid that it is several times deeper than Zhou Zong's hatred of her. But if she doesn't say it, can anyone of you see it?"

    Ge Weinong bulged his cheeks full of apples, and for a long time, he sighed vaguely:

    "I thought it was a dull gourd, but... it was two dull gourds."

    Lin Keni flexed her finger and tapped on Grawin’s knee, "You have time to call her and ask what's going on on the road. There are some things that you don’t know much about, let alone Mr. Zhou. Mr. Zhou didn’t even know that she had bipolar disorder and depression in the past year, right?"

    Ge Weinong nodded in a daze: "It seems that I really don't know the way."

    Lin Keni: "You just released the unhealed Xueyi alone? I don't know what to say about you."

    Graham: "Then I will call Mr. Zhou and talk to her."

    "Don't," Lin Keni stopped her, "You can care, but don't interfere. In case Xueyi has her own considerations, don't do bad things well."

    Ge Wei Nong thought for a while, "Then I'll make a call and ask about the road conditions?"

    Lin Keni: "Well, this is fine."

    So Ge Weinon picked up the phone and dialed Mu Xueyi's number.

    While waiting for the connection, she got up from the sofa, paced to the window, and looked at the heavy rain outside.

    Anyang always does this.

    Soaked in the rain, misty.

    Rarely sunny.

    .

    The steamed buns and noodles were not opened, they were placed on the top of the dashboard, and they had become cold.

    The condensation of mist covered the inner wall of the plastic bag.

    The steamed buns seemed to be covered too wet to eat.

    Mu Xueyi got out of the car half an hour ago, leaning on a cane in one hand and an umbrella in the other, saying that the car was stuffy and wanted to breathe outside.

    She didn't go far, but stood under a big tree more than 20 meters away.

    The rain was slanted by the wind and wet her trouser legs and shoes. She didn't care, but looked down at the puddles under her feet.

    She is not having a temper, she just needs a little time to adjust her emotions.

    For a moment, she felt as if she was on the verge of collapse.

    But there are some things, she really can't blame others.

    It was the path she chose. Even if no one in the world understood her, she had to bite the bullet and finish.

    The phone in my pocket rang suddenly.

    Mu Xueyi leaned her cane on the tree trunk, took out the phone, and saw that it was Ge Weinong's call.

    "...Anon?"

    She put it in her ear and grinned reluctantly.

    "It's rare to give you a long vacation, why did you call me on the initiative?"

    Graham: "It's not the rainy season. Most of the south is raining. You are on the road, I want to care about it, and see if the journey goes smoothly."

    Mu Xueyi lowered her eyes, "It went well."

    Graham: "Kenito, let me tell you, it's late, so be careful when you rush the night."

    Mu Xueyi bent her eyes: "Okay, thank you Kenny for helping me."

    Ge Weinong hesitated and asked, "That...Is Zhou always angry with you?"

    "What are you talking about?" Mu Xueyi chuckled naturally, "Why is she mad at me, don't talk nonsense."

    Graham: "Just be fine if you are not angry. Did you see the medicine I stuffed in the corner? Connie helped to pretend it. She told me to tell you that if you can't make it, remember to eat. Don't worry about it. Regarding Mr. Zhou’s feelings, you have to worry about your own emotions..."

    The raindrops accumulated on the leaves for a long time, and fell on the umbrella tick by tick.

    The thick smoke from the chimney in the distance came out and was submerged in dense rain.

    Mu Xueyi looked at the rain scene, and Ge Wei-Nong's instructions gradually blurred in her ears.

    She only heard someone talking babblingly, what they were talking about, but she couldn't listen to it anymore.

    I don't know how long it took.

    When I regained consciousness, the phone had been hung up.

    Maybe she didn't respond for too long, and thought the signal was bad, so she ended the call.

    ...... Find some time tomorrow to explain to Anong.

    Mu Xueyi pressed off the phone screen and put it back in his pocket.

    The feet are already frozen.

    After the long trance just now, the mentality is almost ready. Go back early and hurry as soon as possible.

    With such thoughts in mind, Mu Xueyi was about to turn around and return to the car. He turned her head unexpectedly, and the tip of her nose hit a warm lips.

    The umbrella in his hand also collided with the other's umbrella and couldn't hold it firmly.

    When the umbrella fell, the agitated water splashed all over his arms.

    Zhou Zhenyue grasped Mu Xueyi's thin arms and stabilized her figure, the umbrella leaned forward, firmly covering the other's head.

    Most of her back was exposed to the rain, but within a few seconds, the piece of fabric became dark.

    Mu Xueyi stared blankly at the familiar face close at hand, and his mind was blank for a moment.

    Zhou Zhenyue whispered: "I didn't overhear your phone call. When I came over, your phone was hung up."

    Mu Xueyi lowered her head, avoiding Zhou Zhenyue's gaze, "...It's okay, it doesn't matter if you hear it. It's A Nong."

    Zhou Zhenyue was silent for a while.

    Suddenly raised his arms and took Mu Xueyi into his arms.

    She buried the tip of her nose in Mu Xueyi's damp curly hair, and her fingers trembling slightly behind her back.

    After a long time, she sighed and murmured in a voice that only she could hear:

    "...What should I do with you."

    Mu Xueyi blinked several times before holding back the sore eyes.

    Zhou Zhenyue asked softly: "I just said that, are you angry?"

    Mu Xueyi: "No, I'm not angry."

    Zhou Zhenyue: "Why aren't you angry?"

    Mu Xueyi held up a reluctant smile: "You weren't like this at the beginning. You were a very gentle person, but I made you the way you are now. I owe you, how dare you be with you? I'm angry."

    Zhou Zhenyue tightened her arms and held Mu Xueyi firmly in her arms, her eyes slightly red.

    "Actually... I didn't think about it, you did all this for me sincerely."

    "But I can't believe it, you really... would care about me so much..."

    "Ayue, the trust between you and me, I broke it once before, made it up once, and now it's broken again."

    Mu Xueyi smiled helplessly.

    "You don't want to trust me anymore, I admit."

    "I admit all the sins I did."

    "This is my retribution, I only blame myself... I owe you... I owe too much."

    At this moment, Zhou Zhenyue suddenly had a flash of certainty.

    —— Xueyi loves her.

    -Firmly and sincerely.

    ——Love her.

    She lowered her head, her eyes drooped, and saw that in the place behind Mu Xueyi's right shoulder, where her hair was usually draped, there was a hickey from just doing that in the car.

    Zhou Zhenyue slowly closed her eyes, feeling very tired physically and mentally.

    It is painful to think for more than a second.

    "Xueyi, no matter how we will torture each other in the future, at least for these five days, let's...be the first lover."

    "For these five days, we both pretended that nothing happened in these years. You love me so much, and I love you so much, just like in the beginning, okay?"

    The world is so difficult, and the years are not forgiving.

    It is not easy for a mortal to walk through it.

    Eventually……

    Give each other some breathing time.

    Mu Xueyi swallowed the choking in his throat with difficulty.

    But there was still a little bit of crying.

    "……it is good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 60.7K 31
A bitchy brat straight when it comes to everything- Jennie meets the playgirl badass top of her game Lisa on unexpected day in unimaginable way. The...
621K 58.5K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1.8M 109K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.2K 156 142
Workplace, business war, fight against monsters, fall in love. Qi Man went to interview the secretary at Rongtian Headquarters at the age of 18. When...