Unforgiving Years

By Yun_Rei

Title : 不饶岁月 Author : 无心谈笑 Four years ago, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue broke up. Four years later, a piece of n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118

79

127 7 0
By Yun_Rei

Mu Xueyi realized for the first time that she was so unworthy of sleeping on the moon last week.

She used to think that the word "identity gap" was just the product of much ado about nothing. Big families live in this world, they are ordinary people who want to eat and sleep.

But now she suddenly realized.

It turns out that there is a real distance between people.

Like clouds and mud, fish and gulls.

Before I met her, Zhou Zhenyue had a wonderful time, sitting at the top of the richest man in Anyang, calling for wind and rain. A frown can easily overturn the stability and turbulence of the whole business circle.

But since she abruptly twisted the lifeline of Zhou Zhen Yue with her own, Zhou Zhen Yue began to be destroyed.

The more destroyed, the more dilapidated.

Abandon a good year to accompany her in this room.

To save her from danger.

Scolded by her insanity.

She threw things and cut her face when she was hallucinating.

Sitting in Amb Lee, knowing that she was in poor health, she insisted on waiting for her to come out.

Just to comfort her in the first place.

Zhou Zhenyue changed from a perfect god to a mortal controlled by emotion, constantly giving up things that shouldn't have been given up, and following her step by step into the quagmire.

It's like she pinched a rope in her hand, and the other end of the rope is tied around the waist of Zhouzhenyue.

She wanted Zhou Zhenyue to save her, but in the end, she found that she had never walked out of the mud from beginning to end, and Zhou Zhenyue … was dragged in by her, and even stepped on her feet.

She had a brief illusion.

Mistaken that he had found a land where he could stay permanently.

When she breaks down, she will always be the first to think of Zhou pillow month. Subconsciously, she is so afraid of losing Zhou Zhenyue that if Zhou Zhenyue is really angry, she has no doubt that she can kneel on the ground and beg her to come back.

Zhou Zhenyue really loves her more than she imagined.

Zhou Zhenyue will never leave her.

Even if she hit her with something and told her to "roll", she would only roll so close.

Maybe it's a good thing for her MuXueYi.

After all, there is a person, like a loyal and gentle puppy, who will never care how long she keeps it out of the door. As long as she is willing to open the door, it will come and lick her hand.

But what about the week pillow month?

Just when they hugged each other at the door, she thought she would feel full of warmth.

However, the truth ... is not what she thought.

In addition to warmth, there is endless pain and remorse flowing in her chest.

She has been absorbing temperature from Ayue.

But what is all this for the week and the month?

Zhou pillow month dignity, pride, and the independent part of personality, for her MuXueYi, all, are thrown away.

Zhou pillow month can be willing.

But what makes her feel at ease?

She, with what, feel at ease?

..... She with ... What?

At present seems to have some illusion.

The tombstone of the past week pillow month, sitting on the steps not long ago covered with floating snow, crossed and overlapped before her eyes.

She can't help but face up to a problem.

Which is more terrible, death or castration of life pattern?

Ayue died for her …

Ayue sacrificed herself for her ...

O month ... can't ... not for her MuXueYi, only for yourself, alive?

Mu Xueyi bent his lips bitterly, and his eyes were filled with the most painful tears in my life.

Weeks pillow month listened to her words just now, for a long time didn't speak.

I don't know how long, she raised my hand and took the towel on her forehead, put it aside, and took MuXueYi's hand and said softly:

"You know that I love you in my life, and say that I can't live in my next life."

Muxueyi smiled quietly, wiping away the moist corners of her eyes, and her eyes were somewhat relieved.

"Ayue, take medicine first."

"Hmm."

Zhou Zhenyue obediently got up to get the medicine on the bedside table.

Mu Xueyi pressed her shoulder and didn't let her get up. Instead, she took the medicine by herself. She dug out two capsules with one hand and fed them into her mouth.

She took the cup again, pressed it against the lips of Zhou Zhen and Yue, and said softly, "Drink it quickly, it will be bitter when it melts."

See MuXueYi this lovely to take care of yourself, weeks pillow month heart like being rubbed, very soft.

She took a sip of water with the rim of her cup in her mouth and swallowed the capsule on the tip of her tongue.

"Then drink syrup." Mu Xueyi picked up the syrup jar and fed it to Zhou Zhen Yue's mouth again.

Syrup is sour, with a strange smell of grass. I can't help but frown when I drink it every week.

Mu Xueyi immediately took a toffee, peeled it off, and put it on the lower lip of Zhouzhenyue.

Zhou Zhenyue opened his mouth and contained the candy.

I thought Mu Xueyi would take his hand away after feeding sugar, but the index finger, along with the toffee, was sent into her mouth and directly touched her tongue.

Weeks pillow month instinctively sip live lips, vague question:

"What do you do ..."

Mu Xueyi looked down and smiled shallowly: "People who have a fever have a hot tongue."

Weeks pillow month looked at eyes become ambiguous MuXueYi, throat slight movement, swallow saliva was stirred out.

Mu Xueyi's fingertips retreated to her lips, pressing down, forcing her to open her jaws and kiss her.

It is no longer as before, starting with the friction of the lip, but directly probing into the tongue, and being tightly bound together with the weeks, pillows and months.

Zhou zhenyue didn't react at the beginning, and fever made her a little slow.

After reacting, she immediately turned away and avoided MuXueYi.

"I'm sick, and it will infect you."

MuXueYi hooped Zhou Zhenyue's chin, turned her face back again, and continued to kiss her.

While kissing, I vaguely said, "Ayue, unbutton me."

"Snow clothes ..." Zhou Zhenyue put his hands on Mu Xueyi's shoulders and tried to push but did not dare to push. "Don't ... today is not the best time."

MuXueYi kiss to weeks pillow on ears, gasped in her ear, q:

"Where do you want to be? On the bed or in the hot spring pool? "

"The hot spring pool in the yard, only changed clean water today, I haven't gone in to soak. Ayue, do you want to do it there? "

Weeks pillow month heart began to jump wildly, MuXueYi mouth spit out every word in provoke her desire, tear at her reserve, melt her reason.

But her last bottom line is still forcing her to do a precarious refusal:

"I will infect you ..."

MuXueYi biting weeks pillow month earlobe, voice trembled.

"Then infect me. Give me your illness, everything you have. Let me and you become a real person, let me ... be covered with the breath of your pillow, ok? "

Weeks pillow month remaining little poor reason was completely defeated.

No one can refuse Mu Xueyi now.

God can't either.

What's more, she is a mortal who has already fallen to Muxueyi.

She held down the back of MuXueYi, kissed it hard, and made a clear and charming sound.

Mu Xueyi said vaguely: "You want to be in bed ..."

Zhou Yaoyue closes his eyes and his eyelashes are swaddling. "No." She vaguely denied it.

After this lingering kiss, Zhou Zhenyue got up and got out of bed, picked up Mu Xueyi horizontally, and marched straight to the door.

Out of the door, through the snowy courtyard, walked to the hot spring pool.

Weeks pillow month put MuXueYi down, let her sit on the edge of the pool.

It was too cold at night, and Mu Xue's clothes were very thin, which was shrunk by the cold wind, and his frozen red toes curled up.

Weeks pillow month at this time of the skin is pink, but she still suppress the impulse, q:

"In addition to the little finger, is there any exposed wound on the body?"

MuXueYi shook his head.

Weeks pillow month then leaned down and picked her up again.

Didn't completely picked up, just raised about ten cents, sent a slight forward, let MuXueYi sink into the hot spring pool.

When most of the other person's body was immersed in it, she caught Mu Xueyi's broken finger's right hand and pressed it on the pool table, saying, "No matter how hard it is, this hand will be put here for a while, so don't move."

Mu Xueyi stared at Zhou Zhenyue and his eyes bent: "Good."

Her voice turned low, her head tilted, and her wet hair tail rippled in the hot spring water. "Don't worry, I have always been very obedient."

Weeks pillow month looked at this kind of MuXue clothes, eyes red.

Burning eyes, like a hungry wolf.

She walked by the pool, jumped down, and went into the hot spring pool herself.

A pool of hot water swayed back and forth, and snowflakes drifted into the pool, landed in their hair, and melted into endless warm water.

Zhou Zhenyue stood in the water, walked to Mu Xueyi, and whispered: "... I solved your clothes."

Mu Xueyi leaned against the pool wall, his right hand idly draped outside, his chin still stained with water, and smiled softly. "Be careful, I like this shirt very much, don't tear off the button, okay?"

The more MuXueYi this sample, the more enchanted week pillow month.

Deep in the bottom of my heart that wild, thoroughly, was MuXueYi weak excitation.

She bowed her head and kissed MuXueYi, grabbed the neckline of each other's shirts with both hands, and pulled them hard.

From top to bottom, rows of wooden buttons crackled into the water.

No one was spared.

Mu Xueyi smiled helplessly: "Why ..."

Zhou Zhenyue kissed her and gasped gently: "I will pay you another one tomorrow."

Mu Xueyi lifted up her head, looked at the falling night sky, felt the kiss at the bottom of her ears, and smiled again.

"Forget it, don't ask you to lose."

She murmured softly.

Zhou pillow month kiss while take off, soon, they have no clothes.

Kissing goes all the way down, and water can't stop it.

Zhou pillow month sank into the water.

Muxueyi leaned against the edge of the hot spring pool, keeping a close eye on the big snow in the distant night sky, watching them float in the sky and roll over, as if there were no dreams.

She closed her eyes, as if ... There were aquatic plants entangled in her big legs.

Tie her up, drag her, and drag her down.

Has been ... sinking.

Sink into the bottom of darkness.

There, a beautiful and beautiful flower blossomed.

.

The next morning.

The snow became smaller and drifted lazily into the window lattice.

On the platform, before it accumulated or melted, it wandered away in the wind.

Zhou Zhenyue woke up faintly in the big bed inside the house.

She had a bad fever last night, but fortunately she sweated a few times and took some medicine. Now her fever has gone down.

The memory of last night was crazy like a dream.

Especially, because she was ill, her mind was not clear. In addition, the activity lasted all night, from the pool to the bed, time and time again, and then she was too tired to sleep on the pillow.

Snow clothes ...

Zhou Pillow blinked hard, touched the position around him, and called out: "Xueyi."

Men are sold out.

She turned her head, only to find that her side was empty.

A feeling of unutterable suddenly hit on the body.

Intuition seems to realize that something is wrong.

Zhou Zhenyue immediately woke up, got out of bed, and went to the bathroom while wearing clothes.

Open the bathroom door, it is empty.

Not only is there no one, but there are no towels and toothbrushes on the shelf.

Weeks pillow month leng for several minutes.

As if she couldn't believe her guess, she turned up the other corners of the room, wardrobe, bedside table and desk.

Some things are still there, such as some bloated clothes and big bottles of skin lotion.

Some things have completely disappeared.

Such as computers, chargers, and all financial books.

Weeks pillow month missed, stumbled a small step.

She hasn't reacted to it yet.

After a long trance, she finally remembered that she should call Mu Xueyi immediately.

She took out her mobile phone, scratched her sweaty fingertips several times before unlocking the mobile phone screen, clicked into the dial first, and dialed Mu Xueyi.

A second later, the polite customer service voice in the receiver indicates that your phone cannot be connected.

She immediately clicked on WeChat.

MuXueYi dialog box, indeed as expected there are three new information.

Weeks pillow month closed their eyes, took a deep breath, strong support consciousness, point in.

Without her long love letters, no water injection, no clutter.

Is only thin, dozens of words.

Week pillow month staring at the screen.

Almost at the instant of seeing the three messages, tears flowed down the eyes.

[Ah Yue, in fact, you and I both understand clearly that I can never live without you in my world. 】

[But I hope you understand better. 】

[in your world, there should be no more me. 】

She gritted her teeth, shivered, typed the word "come back", and clicked Send.

But then, the dazzling red exclamation point jumped out.

[The other party turns on friend verification, and you are not his or her friend. 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 59.7K 52
Hayden knew when she came out, eveything would change she didn't expect to be pinned against the wall with someone's lips on hers in a conversion cam...
4.2K 71 11
------------------- This Novel is not Mine It's Machine Translation Credits To The Owner
1.9M 90.1K 200
Title ; 和殘疾大佬協議結婚後 (After Marriage With A Disabled Gangster) Author ; Lu Shi (鹿拾) Chapters ; 120 (completed) Description ; Regarding the marri...
86.3K 1.5K 46
A Michael x reader story but....it's in michaels pov?