Unforgiving Years

By Yun_Rei

Title : 不饶岁月 Author : 无心谈笑 Four years ago, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue broke up. Four years later, a piece of n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118

78

115 7 0
By Yun_Rei

It was getting late, and after the sun went down, the cloudy wind blew again.

  Before long, light snow fell.

  There was no one else in the room for a long time, no matter who it was, when they stepped into this room, they were all driven out by Mu Xueyi.

  It's all gone.

  It's all gone.

  In this way, no one can threaten her again.

  Mu Xueyi held his right eye and curled up in the corner of the wall. His thin and thin body was almost gone.

  She looked around with one eye, everything lost its original appearance.

  The table is not a table, it is Zhu Hong. He said with a grimace,

  "You don't want to sleep with those pedophiles? Go back to Mu's house, hug your dad's thigh, hurry up and ask me for money!" The

  chair is not a chair. It was Mu Guocheng, who sneered and said:

  "Go to Zhou Zhenyue and get the document for me, otherwise, your mother will die because of your hard bones. A person will die because of you. , Understand?"

  And Mu Ruqing.

  "Go steal the quotation form, otherwise, I will tell Zhou Fengnian everything!"

  They have always been like this, and she has already... can persuade herself to come out.

  But...

  Shen Huaixing, the one she loved.

  The person who once gently took her hand and said that I like you so much, walked side by side on the tree-lined path with her, and helped her carry her schoolbag. Now, standing in front of her, he said:

  "If you don't play well with me, I won't play well with your dad, do you understand?"

  Why does someone come every time she walks out of the shadows... She is forced back into the darkness?.

  Who else can she believe?

  In this world, who else would never threaten her?

  ...Ayue.

  Ayue... Where is Ayue?

  Mu Xueyi grabbed a rope like a drowning person, and the two words "Ayue" crazily echoed in his head, over and over again, like a bell, fast and ruthlessly.

  She staggered to get up, and then stood up, for another moment.

  A Yue...Have you just been here?

  Among the people she just scolded away, was there...Ayue?

  Mu Xueyi seemed to have lost his parents' child in the amusement park, standing in a daze, panic-stricken.

  She was instantly immersed in bottomless fear.

  If... If Ayue had just been here, she yelled at me So many "go away", Ah Yue...

  The memory of confusion in his mind overlapped, and there was a vaguely familiar voice, as if to say:

  "Okay, let me go." It

  seemed to be Ah Yue's voice.

  Is that the voice of A Yue?

  Was it a real memory, or a conjecture that she was too scared?

  Mu Xueyi felt that she was going crazy.

  Only a madman can't distinguish between imagination and reality.

  But now, she has walked on the edge of the intersection of imagination and reality, with chaos on the left and right, and can't see anything? If you take a wrong step, you will fall into madness.

  Ayue...

  If the voice in the memory is true, she really said the word "get off" to Ayue, she...

  did she...push away the only person who was good to herself?

  If even Ayue walks away, don't let her...

  she dare not think about it anymore .

  Mu Xueyi limped and crawled halfway towards the door with difficulty. There was only one thought in her mind: she had to find Zhou Zhenyue at all costs and confirm with her whether the memory in her mind was true.

  If it is not true, she will hold her and cry.

  If it is true, she will desperately apologize, desperately to stay, commit herself to go into the dirt?, kneel on the ground begging, and also want to catch the last light in her life.

  She has to go...

  Room 1102 of the hotel.

  Yes, 1102.

  Mu Xueyi touched the door and kept muttering the four numbers "1102" in her mouth. She didn't wear her coat, so she opened the wooden door.

  The wind and fine snow from outside rolled in, filling the mouth of her clothes.

  One looked up.

  For a moment in a trance.

  Zhou Zhenyue was sitting there on the shortest step at the door of the wooden house.

  The wind was caught in the snow, and her long hair spread out behind her back was slightly swayed. She closed her eyes and bent one leg, her black hair was covered with a layer of fine velvet snow, and her drooping eyelashes were covered with a layer of gray frost.

  The blood in Mu Xueyi's body solidified at this moment.

  Time has frozen.

  She looked at Zhou Zhenyue, as if it had passed ten years or a hundred years, passed thousands of times of the sun and the moon, and passed the cascading annual rings of old trees.

  Look at her long hair covered with broken snow, as if she suddenly saw 80-year-old Zhou Zhenyue sitting there.

  No green silk, snow temple frost.

  From young to old...

  she seems, It will always be where you can see it as soon as you look up.

  With tears in his mouth, Mu Xueyi whispered:

  "A Yue."

  Zhou Zhenyue's frosted eyelashes trembled and opened slowly, and the wound on her cheek twitched slightly.

  Seeing Mu Xueyi standing in front of her, she leaned on the ground and stood up stiffly.

  Standing straight, she stretched out her arms and opened her mouth.

  I haven't spoken for too long, and after being blown by the cold wind for so long, my throat seems to be wrapped in sand, and only a dry and dumb word comes out:

  "...come."

  Mu Xueyi cried and rushed forward, ruthlessly. Ruthlessly plunged into Zhou Zhenyue's arms, she used all her strength to hoop her waist, as if she wanted to rub herself into the opponent's bones and blood.

  Zhou Zhenyue gently encircled Mu Xueyi's back, her eyes drooping slightly, and there were fine pieces of snow on her eyebrows.

  Mu Xueyi was bored in Zhou Zhenyue’s shoulder, crying: "I thought you really left, I thought you were serious, I thought...you don't want me anymore..."

  "Don't be afraid. "Zhou Zhenyue said with a dumb voice, "You just really let me roll, I don't dare to roll too far. I... I thought you didn't want me."

  Zhou Zhenyue said At the last few words, there seemed to be some uncontrollable crying.

  "I'm sorry..." Mu Xueyi raised her head, stroking the wound on Zhou Zhenyue's side that was cut by herself, crying, "I, I'm sorry, A Yue..."

  "It's okay..." Zhou Zhenyue was about to say. A word of comfort, but couldn't help turning his head to cough a few times.

  "Cough, cough, cough, cough."

  She was sick.

  It suddenly occurred to me that the old man had told her that after the car accident, Zhou Zhenyue's immunity became very low. Usually, you must pay great attention to protecting yourself and avoid being blown by the wind to ensure your health.

  After the snow disaster, Zhou Zhenyue had already had a serious illness.

  This time, after blowing for so long in the wind and snow in the evening, how could she not have any problems with her body?

  Mu Xueyi has never hated herself so much.

  Holding the weak Zhou Zhenyue, she could hardly wish that she had never been born in this world.

  "I'm fine, don't blame yourself." At this time, Zhou Zhenyue was still calming her down, "I am willing to sit here? You didn't force me, don't...don't blame yourself, I..."

  Mu Xueyi cleared up her messy emotions, knowing that no matter how much, she shouldn’t Talk about it outdoors again.

  "Let's go in first, Ayue, you can hold it."

  "...I can hold it."

  Zhou Zhenyue shook a little, looking at the half-open door, she only felt that there was a ghost in front of her.

  She forced her consciousness, bent down and barely picked up Mu Xueyi, who was still injured in his legs and feet, "You hold me tight, I will hug you... go back to the house."

  Mu Xueyi didn't dare to refuse, for fear of further disputes and waste of time. He hugged Zhou Zhenyue's neck obediently.

  Zhou Zhenyue hugged Mu Xueyi and walked into the wooden house with difficulty step by step. When Mu Xueyi reached out and closed the door, she hugged her and walked inside.

  When she reached the bed, she put Mu Xueyi on the bed.

  Mu Xueyi stretched out her hand and said, "You too..."

  Zhou Zhenyue's body became soft and lost consciousness. Like Rob that had scattered, she collapsed to the ground with a "boom".

  She closed her eyes tightly, her lips were pale, and her long black hair was spread out in a mess with the snow that turned into drops of water.

  Mu ski jacket lying on the bed and shouted:

  "! A month -"

  .

  Mu Suits own is a big injury healed, there is no guarantee of their own people, there is no way to go and weeks pillow months.

  In the end, I could only call Ge Weinon.

  Ge Weinong helped Zhou Zhenyue, who was in a coma, onto the bed, let her lie down beside Mu Xueyi, went to find a thermometer and antipyretic medicine, twisted a cold towel, and put it on Zhou Zhenyue’s hot body. On the forehead.

  "There is a doctor in the villa, but I went down the mountain two days ago to buy medicines, and I won’t be able to come back tomorrow morning." She whispered to Mu Xueyi, "You and Chairman Zhou will hold on tonight. The doctor will come back tomorrow. Go and invite him. Come. Take the medicine every four hours. I'll set the alarm for you. You must watch Mr. Zhou take the medicine. Don't worry, there will be nothing wrong with the second lady."

  Mu Xue The clothes held Zhou Zhenyue in his arms? There were tears in his eyes and his voice was hoarse and vague.

  "Thank you, A-Nong."

  Ge Wei-Nong? Picked up a roll of gauze and iodophor, hesitated for a moment, and asked:

  "...Second Miss, your right eyelid and around your eyes have many wounds. May I wrap it up for you?"

  That was the cut in her nails when she washed her face too hard. She kept crying, tears flowing through there, stinging and painful.

  If the pain is better, she can stay awake and watch Ah Yue's situation.

  "...You don't need to pack anymore, let's go."

  Ge Weinon:

"Okay, I'm right next door, just call me if I have something to do. I won't sleep tonight, I'm always waiting."

  She put the medicine cabinet by the bed, brought a pot of hot water, and then turned and left.

  In the room, only two people on the bed were left.

  Mu Xueyi tightly hugged Zhou Zhenyue's arm, closed her eyes, chuckled lightly, and muttered the other party's name.

  "Ayue..." After

  reading for a while, she raised her eyes and muttered to herself.

  "Ayue, I regret it."

  "I don't want to transform this place into a nun's nunnery. If it really needs to be changed, it has to be changed to a hospital...it will do. Are you right?"

  "I and you are old I live in the hospital. I am sick and the doctor is by my side. I am dead, lying on the same shelf in the morgue. The numbers are all connected. Don’t write an epitaph on my tombstone, but write a couplet , The upper and lower Lian can write anything, but the horizontal batch..."

  "The horizontal batch, you have to write:'I'll be in my next life...'"

  She choked.

  "In my next life, I must never meet Zhou Zhenyue again."

  The person in his arms didn't know when he woke up. After a light cough, he let out a dull and helpless smile.

  "What nonsense are you talking about?"

  Mu Xueyi buried her face in Zhou Zhenyue's hair, crying and laughing at herself.

  "I live this time, obviously I am here to pay you off the debt, but no matter what I do...I will always hurt you..."

  Zhou Zhenyue wanted to say.

  But Mu Xueyi squeezed her shoulders hard to stop her, crying, and said word by word:

  "Zhou Zhenyue, you can avoid me in your next life."

  "It's good if you meet anyone, just don't Again... I fell in love with Mu Xueyi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 263K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
44.8K 1.6K 47
Freen is an actor who is fallen in love with an ordinary women Becky . Remaining !!! Read the book to know about the story 🫣😉