Unforgiving Years

By Yun_Rei

Title : 不饶岁月 Author : 无心谈笑 Four years ago, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue broke up. Four years later, a piece of n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118

92

127 10 1
By Yun_Rei

Mu Xueyi ordered to buy ice porridge, and Ge Weinong put the big cup of bubble tea back on the table and got up to buy it.

The bitten straw is flat and twisted on top of the cup.

The hot wind blew by, making people feel a little dull.

As soon as Ge Wei Nong stood up, he saw Zhou Zhenyue ten steps away.

Mu Xueyi noticed that Ge Wei Nong stood there for a while, turned her head and asked in confusion: "A Nong?"

Ge Weinong didn't know whether to reveal to Bai Luting that they had a good relationship with Zhou Zhenyue, so he didn't say anything, but gave Mu Xueyi a wink and turned to the counter to buy ice porridge.

When Mu Xueyi saw Ge Wei-Nong hinting that she was looking behind, she looked back.

Caught off guard.

She met Zhou Zhenyue's eyes.

Zhou Zhenyue only walked through most of the park, with sporadic beads of sweat on her forehead.

The tea-white little suit jacket was taken off and put it on his forearm. Inside is a black high-necked soft wool knit sweater, which makes her long and slender. Two drops of sweat flowed from the jaw to the neck, just buried in the black collar.

Her eyes are the same as clothes, black and white.

The jet-black pupils fixedly looked at Mu Xueyi. After watching for a while, he glanced at Bai Lu stop next to Mu Xueyi.

After a while, he turned back and continued to look at Mu Xueyi.

Mu Xueyi opened her mouth.

I wanted to call Ah Yue, but because of the presence of outsiders, she couldn't speak.

Zhou Zhenyue retracted her gaze, walked to the counter in silence, and stood beside Ge Weinong.

As if nothing happened, prepare to order.

Ge Wei Nong: "I want an ice porridge and double taro balls."

Waiter: "Okay, one ice porridge and two taro balls. An order has been placed for you."

Zhou Zhenyue: "I want an ice porridge too."

Waiter: "Okay."

Zhou Zhenyue slowly said: "My ice porridge, don't want taro balls."

"Add my taro balls to the ice porridge of the last guest. Just treat it as my third one."

Ge Wei-Nong smiled at the excitement.

Mu Xueyi's eyes twitched.

Feel the handcuffs on the left wrist sink a little more.

After Zhou Zhenyue ordered the order, she took a seat on the round table next to Mu Xueyi, leaving only a back view for Mu Xueyi.

After a while, the ice porridge came up.

Three superimposed taro balls and one portion of taro balls are piled on top of the porridge, creating a mountain of taro balls.

Mu Xueyi stared at the terrifying ice porridge with taro balls, and stared at Zhou Zhenyue's back for a long time.

She blinked, turned her head to stop and said to Bai Lu who was eating ice cream:

"After you finish eating, I will ask Anong to send you back to your father, okay?"

Bai Lu stopped putting the ice cream spoon into the ice porridge bowl, and scooped up a large spoonful of taro balls into his mouth: "Okay, anyway, I want to go back soon..."

Mu Xueyi hummed, "Then I'll go first, the official business hasn't been finished yet."

"Okay," Bai Luting's relationship with Mu Xueyi has eased, so he made a little joke when he said goodbye, "Goodbye, my fiancée sister."

As soon as this sentence was uttered, all the people present except Bai Luting were frozen.

Xiao Ai looked at Zhou Zhenyue tremblingly.

Ge Weinong glanced at Mu Xueyi first, then turned to Zhou Zhenyue in a daze.

Mu Xueyi clenched his cane tightly, suppressed his emotions, and looked at Ge Wei Nong, as if clenching his teeth faintly:

"After she finishes eating, immediately, send her away."

Graham: "...Yes."

"..."

Mu Xueyi got up, leaned on a cane, and left with the greatest step she could.

Bai Luting ate the ice porridge while holding his mobile phone and swiping Weibo to read the gossip on today's hot search.

She only cared about eating the taro balls piled up in front of her eyes, not knowing what she had just done.

Under the parasol, Zhou Zhenyue mechanically picked up the spoon, took a spoonful of ice porridge without taro balls, and sent it to the mouth.

The thorny ice dregs, the red beans of sago, the sweet and sour dried fruit.

During the third chewing, crushed ice was accidentally attached, biting the side of the tongue.

Mouthful of blood.

.

After all the work was done, Mu Xueyi was so tired that he nestled in the back seat of Maybach.

I slept for two hours last night. I got up early in the morning and made breakfast. I didn't dare to go to bed anymore. I just waited for Zhou Zhenyue to get up. Coming out of the riverside apartment, it was another whole day of entertainment and busyness.

You can fall asleep as soon as you close your eyes.

Ge Weinon started the car and asked Mu Xueyi softly:

"send you home?"

"No hurry." Mu Xueyi curled up by the car window, her voice a little vain, "I can't go back today."

Ge Wei deeply understood, "Well, I really have to go and coax Mr. Zhou."

Mu Xueyi whispered: "I want to... coax it."

Mu Xueyi leaned against the car window and took a nap for ten minutes.

The dream had just made the beginning and was awakened by the abrupt ringing of the cell phone.

I don't know what's going on. The moment I wake up, I can't remember the short dream I just had.

Mu Xueyi switched on the phone and put it to her ear, her voice still husky and tired after waking up:

"Ayue, are you finished?"

There was silence on the phone for a while.

"...Who are you sleeping with?" an emotional voice came from the receiver.

Mu Xueyi curled her lips helplessly, "I said he and Anong, do you believe it?"

She turned on the speakerphone and stretched out to the front driver's seat, "Anon, tell her who I am sleeping with."

Ge Wei Nong said solemnly: "Chairman Zhou, we are in the car."

Speak clearly of their position in one sentence, and put yourself clean.

She dared not provoke Zhou Zhenyue to anyone.

That man became jealous, it was terrible.

Mu Xueyi turned off the hands-free and put the phone back to her ear.

"Okay, relax your mind and don't think too much. I will explain to you face to face today."

Zhou Zhenyue: "...come to our company. New address."

Mu Xueyi: "Okay, go to your office?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "Go to the top floor."

Mu Xueyi: "Good."

After hanging up the phone, Ge Weinon located the new address of Zhou's company and drove all the way.

Zhou Zhenyue should have greeted the guard in advance, and the car entered the park unimpeded.

Ge Wei-Nong parked the car and let Mu Xueyi go up alone. She waited in the car.

It was late and the company was gone.

Most of the building is dark, only some lights are distributed in the corridors and elevators.

This building is the tallest building in Anyang, with a total of 102 floors. It used to be a scenic spot in Anyang, the lower 50th floor is the office area, and the above is the sightseeing area. After the previous company closed down, Zhou Zhenyue put the entire building under Zhou's banner.

The scenery on the top floor is very good, so Zhou Zhenyue's office is on the top floor, on the 102nd floor.

But the best scenery is the open-air penthouse.

It is said that if there are stars at night, standing there, you can experience the "hands-picking stars" described by the ancients.

From the first floor to the top floor, the elevator walked for a long time.

During the gap between the elevators, Mu Xueyi closed his eyes and rested on the spot.

"Ding--"

The open-air top floor is here.

Mu Xueyi opened her eyes.

Leaning on a cane, slowly walked out of the elevator.

The roof area on the top floor is very large, with an empty overlooking deck on the left and an infinity swimming pool on the right. If you go further, there is a sightseeing area with transparent glass as the floor, which is a nightmare area for people who fear heights.

Zhou Zhenyue stood there.

The floor is an area of ​​full transparent glass.

From a distance, she seemed to be stepping on a cloud. The brightly lit Anyang is a mundane behemoth, hibernating under her feet, huge and docile.

Mu Xueyi suddenly felt that Zhou Zhenyue had returned to the beginning, and had not met her before.

In her memory, Zhou Zhenyue was like this at the beginning, standing alone at the top.

Perfect, out of reach.

When the dusty wind blows over, they will take the initiative to go around her spotless eyes.

just......

She stood there alone, looking...

Really lonely.

Mu Xueyi couldn't help but walk towards Zhou Zhenyue.

She is a little afraid of heights, if not necessary, she will never walk on this kind of glass plank road.

But at this moment, she didn't seem to see what kind of road she was walking at all, she could only see Zhou Zhenyue.

She just wanted to walk over.

Walked to her.

Mu Xueyi stopped behind Zhou Zhenyue. Zhou Zhenyue did not look back, her hands behind her back.

Mu Xueyi stretched out her hand and gently placed her fingers on Zhou Zhenyue's palm.

Zhou Zhenyue slowly gathered her five fingers and held Mu Xueyi's cold fingertips into her hand.

Everything is so natural.

She stood by her side naturally.

They naturally took each other's hands.

Zhou Zhenyue did not speak, and Mu Xueyi knew that she was waiting for an explanation, so she didn't make a roundabout greeting, and she was straight to the point:

"That girl is the daughter of the Jianye Group. Mu Guocheng wanted to join this family, ruined the marriage contract of the Shen family, and transferred to favor Jianye. Mu Shi and Jianye have a big project to carry out, and I want to capture Mu Guocheng in the process. Cheng's loopholes, so during this period of time you have to pretend, you can only follow Mu Guocheng."

"I have communicated with that girl. We will only act for Bai Guangzong and Mu Guocheng. Don't worry, she hates me, and I have no interest in her."

Zhou Zhenyue turned her head to the side and looked at Mu Xueyi.

She asked softly: "Have you looked at your handcuffs carefully?"

This problem is a bit sudden.

Mu Xueyi was startled, "I..."

It was too busy from last night to today, and she really didn't seem to take a closer look at the handcuffs.

Zhou Zhenyue grabbed Mu Xueyi's left wrist, lifted it up, took off her cuff, and pushed forward.

Put the golden handcuffs in front of Mu Xueyi's eyes.

"Did you see it clearly?" Zhou Zhenyue pointed to a small moire on the corner of the handcuffs. "This is the family crest of our Zhou family."

She released Mu Xueyi again, stretched out her index finger, took off her jade ring, and showed it to Mu Xueyi.

"I also have this family crest on the inside of my ring. It's exactly the same as the one on your handcuffs."

Mu Xueyi pursed her lips and looked at the family crest totem.

Zhou Zhenyue lightly curled the corners of her lips and said one by one: "The next time you talk to someone about marriage, you must keep this handcuff tight. Don't let others see it, you have already burned. It's on the mark of my Zhou family. Otherwise... the scene may not be so good, are you right?"

Mu Xueyi stared at Zhou Zhenyue's eyes.

In Ayue's eyes, she could see her loss and anxiety.

There is also the risk of gains and losses.

This person must be too desperate to use such an extremely aggressive way to confirm her uniqueness to herself.

Mu Xueyi's eyebrows stretched slightly.

"Just engraved on the handcuffs, are you satisfied?"

Mu Xueyi broke away from Zhou Zhenyue's shackles, wrapped her free hand around Zhou Zhenyue's waist, and pulled her into her arms with all her strength.

Because it was too sudden, Zhou Zhenyue was not prepared, her face was instantly buried in Mu Xueyi's shoulder.

...The body scent of gardenia.

Gardenia after the rain.

Mu Xueyi turned her face, closed her eyes, and bit Zhou Zhenyue's auricle.

The warm breath rushed into her ear sockets, and the pores all over her body were constricted in the blink of an eye.

"You should... engrave on me."

Mu Xueyi kissed Zhou Zhenyue's ear, while murmured in an extremely ambiguous tone.

"Take me to get a tattoo, A Yue."

"You can put your family crest on me wherever you want, whatever you want."

"Where do you want to get tattooed, eh?"

"Is it the chest, or the wrist, or the thigh, or the ankle?"

"Or..."

Mu Xueyi took Zhou Zhenyue's hand and placed it on her stomach.

"This... a place you can see at a glance every time you enter me?"

Zhou Zhenyue froze in Mu Xueyi's arms, her eyes widened slightly, as if she hadn't reacted yet.

Listening to what Xueyi said, feeling the softness of her palms and abdomen, the heart in her chest accelerated uncontrollably and hit her chest cavity.

As strong as a thunder drum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 457 49
  Ning Xuechu was the daughter of the Ning family who had been separated for many years, and now the property of the Ning family was in the hands of...
3.2K 156 142
Workplace, business war, fight against monsters, fall in love. Qi Man went to interview the secretary at Rongtian Headquarters at the age of 18. When...
3.6M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
49.9K 1.5K 57
In a magical world filled with mages of all kinds, there are guilds to give jobs to the mages. And the strongest guild of them all is called "Fairy T...