Unforgiving Years

By Yun_Rei

Title : 不饶岁月 Author : 无心谈笑 Four years ago, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue broke up. Four years later, a piece of n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118

86

115 7 0
By Yun_Rei

Zhuang Yurou reluctantly said: "Hey, Sister Mu, what the contract says is to exclude the'force majeure factor'. The good work done by your family's Chief Zhou is not force majeure. Do you have to pay me according to the contract?"

Mu Xueyi got up from the bed, walked to the balcony, and opened the window.

The maple branches outside the window are full of leaves, and the breeze is blowing, and the leaves are full of leaves.

"...I will pay."

Mu Xueyi put his arms on the windowsill, looked at the scenery in the yard, and pressed the corners of his lips lightly.

"I will bear the loss of this batch, and I will also call you the cost of the next batch."

Zhuang Yurou: "Okay, I won't be polite to you anymore. If you say to lose, I will accept it all."

Mu Xueyi: "I'm causing you trouble, I'll make some profit for you next time I cooperate."

Zhuang Yurou chuckled a few times, "I'm really curious, didn't you and President Zhou Da be very good before, how did you provoke her, and she deliberately disturbed your business? Tsk... The point is that neither of you I'm angry, I'll pay if I say pay, I don't have a temper at all, it's really a hell of a ghost."

Mu Xueyi looked down at her right hand. He had just woke up without putting on his gloves.

The scar at the root of the finger was fierce like a fire.

"...I owe her."

He took a shallow breath, tightened his fingers, and looked out the window.

Mu Xueyi's voice suddenly became lighter: "She wants to see me get retribution, then I will suffer more."

Zhuang Yurou: "This guy, if you really want to make you stupid, it won't be just this one time. Be careful yourself. Fortunately, this time the partner is me, and you won't necessarily be cheating you from somewhere next time."

Mu Xueyi smiled: "Okay, I get it."

Although Zhuang Yurou reminded him, Mu Xueyi felt ashamed. Even if Zhou Zhenyue really wanted to do anything, she would not try to resist.

.

It's just that she didn't expect that the next time would come so soon.

After arriving at the company in the afternoon, Mu Xueyi had just sat down in the office and was about to ask the secretary to pour a cup of coffee, when Ge Weinong hurriedly walked in.

"There were some problems with the new product released this afternoon," Ge Wei sweated heavily, and put the folder in her hand in front of Mu Xueyi, "We released the price at two o'clock, and Zhou's released it at half past two. The same competing product is priced 30% lower than ours, and the price range has been compressed to the level of loss-making costs."

She took a breath, "Mr. Mu, this is the first thing you take over, if it is suppressed like this..."

Before Ge Weinon finished speaking, the office door was pushed open again with a "bang".

Mu Guocheng walked in angrily, put the tablet in his hand on Mu Xueyi's desk, pointed to the screen and shouted: "Look for yourself and see what the public opinion is like now? This new product company After preparing for half a year, I wanted to give you a chance to establish a prestige in the company before entrusting this matter to you. As a result, this kind of major decision-making error occurred now?! Wouldn't you explore the bottom of your competitors before publishing? !"

Mu Xueyi immediately stood up, quickly arranged her expression, and clenched her fingers.

"Sorry, I......"

Mu Guocheng: "What is the use of apologizing to me? You think about how to explain to the board of directors is a serious matter!"

Mu Xueyi lowered his head: "Yes, I will give an explanation to the board of directors."

"... The explanation is just an explanation, it can't solve this problem at all," Mu Guocheng hurriedly walked to the window sill, and walked back impatiently, "You, suspended for a week, as punishment. This week, you can reflect on your own. Introspection, the first thing is done like this, how to establish a foothold in this company in the future, I have a little idea in my heart!"

Mu Xueyi lowered her eyes, "Yes."

Wei-Nong Ge was listening to their conversation and couldn't help sighing in his heart:

Mu Xueyi's decision is actually without any problems. No one would have expected Zhou Zhenyue to push the price of competing products to a loss. Only when something like this happened and the company needed someone to bear the blame, Mu Xueyi had to be topped by Mu Guocheng as a sandbag.

Mu Guocheng left with resentment, and sighed heavily as he left.

Seeing Mu Guocheng walking away, Ge Wei Nong closed the door.

She turned around, her face was rather complicated: "Is this Mr. Zhou deliberate? Do you want to deal with you at your own expense?"

Mu Xueyi sat back in the chair, unloaded all at once, tiredly closing his eyes and pressing his temples.

"......maybe."

Wei-Nong Ge asked again: "Don't you have another backup plan to solve this accident, why didn't you just talk to Mr. Mu?"

Mu Xueyi opened her eyes and was silent for a while.

"That backup plan..."

She paused.

"...To destroy it."

Ge Wei Nong frowned and said in disbelief: "Why? In order to make this new product launch foolproof, the backup plan that took so much effort was destroyed like this? What do you do on the board of directors? Suspension of punishment The nature is very serious!"

Mu Xueyi leaned on the back of the chair and looked at the buildings outside the window faintly.

"This is the result she wants to see."

Mu Xueyi said softly.

"...Then let her go."

.

In the evening.

The sky has dimmed, after get off work hours have passed, the company is almost empty.

There was no overhead light in the empty office, only a small warm lamp.

The corner of the table illuminated by the light is full of messy folders, nothing like the way their rigorous and well-organized owner would put it.

Zhou Zhenyue sat in the dark.

The dim lamp on the table only swept to her chin. Her eyes are hidden in the invisible, unpredictable.

The door was opened, and then there was a sound of footsteps gradually approaching.

After Xiao Ai approached, he hesitated for a moment, and whispered:

"Zhou...Miss Mu Er...No, it is Xiao Mu...She has been suspended."

There was a laugh in the darkness.

Xiao Ai lowered her head hurriedly and swallowed unconsciously.

Zhou Zhenyue put down her right leg that was pressing on her left leg, leaned forward slightly, and her face entered the area covered by the light.

She was indeed laughing, but there was almost no smile in her eyes.

"Xiao Ai," Zhou Zhenyue asked softly, "Do you think I did something wrong?"

Xiao Ai: "You have your own reasons for doing things, I dare not say anything."

She seemed to have guessed that Xiao Ai would answer some nonsense so smoothly, Zhou Zhenyue didn't care, closed her eyes, and muttered to herself very softly: "Li Lulu is right... it's not that she can't do without me, yes I...cannot do without her."

"I really hate..."

Zhou Zhenyue faintly bit her teeth.

"She left me twice, and I didn't hate it as much as I do now. Why...Why would it be better for her to cross over after she left me?"

"I'm not by her side, how can she have a good life?"

Xiao Ai asked with a trembling voice: "You... don't you... just punish her symbolically?"

"Punishment?" Zhou Zhenyue sneered, "Of course it's not a punishment. What's the use of punishment."

"I will destroy her with my own hands."

Zhou Zhenyue grabbed a corner of the table and murmured in a deep voice.

"I'm going to drive her to nowhere."

"then......"

"You can only roll back to me."

Zhou Zhenyue has always been a gentle and tolerant person, especially for Mu Xueyi, her gentleness and tolerance have always been exerted to the extreme.

She originally thought that her tenderness could run through her life.

But I didn't expect that one day, a person like her would have such dark and extreme thoughts.

In fact, I heard that after Mu Xueyi came back, although she said, "As she wished, there is no intersection." In the bottom of my heart, she has been expecting Mu Xueyi to come and look for her again.

She even thought about it.

After Mu Xueyi got it back, she wanted to tell her how painful it was to be abandoned twice, and asked her why she was so cruel, and then said viciously: There will be no possibility for us in the future.

After this, Mu Xueyi would cry, and would wait pitifully at the door of the old house, weakly calling her "A Yue", chasing after her, but did not dare to step forward and catch her clothes. angle.

When Mu Xueyi almost cried her tears dry, she would turn around and take her into her arms.

Say in her ear: Forget it, I don't blame you. In fact, I have always been very unbearable.

but......

But after Mu Xueyi came back, not only did he not find her, but he was getting better and better.

Become stronger.

Will do business.

She snatched all the cooperation from Xunyun that Zhou could not win.

Zhou Zhenyue, to Mu Xueyi, seems to be really...

It doesn't matter at all.

Zhou Zhenyue felt that she seemed to have suddenly returned to the time before she met Mu Xueyi.

Before she didn't know Mu Xueyi, she was in charge of a big company alone, sitting at the top position that everyone envied. Everything is there, money, power, status. It seems that there is no more joy in life.

Wilde said:

I got everything I wanted, but it was actually a tragedy.

Zhou Zhenyue agreed.

She feels that the life of having everything is indeed worthy of the word "tragedy".

To live is to live a hope.

But she has no hope.

However, after meeting Mu Xueyi, everything was different.

Many years ago, when Mu Xueyi began to pursue her, she sent someone to check the identity and background of this person.

She found that this girl who appeared to be the second richest young lady was actually sinking in the deep water.

Weak, bullied and ignored by others.

It seems that there is no one who is willing to treat her kindly in this huge world.

That day, Mu Xueyi waited at the door of Zhou's company in order to give her a lunch box.

She looked downstairs and saw Mu Xueyi put the bento box aside, squatting by the flowerbed to tease the stray dog.

At a certain moment, she suddenly felt that this girl was the same as that puppy.

All in this cruel world, helplessly ups and downs, wandering.

At that time, she thought:

Can I give her a home?

Can I...be the light in her dark world?

Later, when she truly fell in love with Mu Xueyi, she became more and more unable to extricate herself and fell deeper and deeper.

In this world, there is a person like Xueyi who needs her.

Need her to hug, need her to coax, need her to go to the bottom.

Since then, her life has been meaningful.

She is...needed.

Everyone thought it was she who paid regardless of gains and losses, and she was redeeming Mu Xueyi with a divine nature.

But only she understood that while she was saving Xueyi, she was also saving herself.

The life needed by Xueyi is the life given meaning.

Therefore, she can endure Mu Xueyi's ignorance, running around, confused, and cowardly, but she can't tolerate it, Mu Xueyi no longer needs her.

She can forgive an imperfect Mu Xueyi countless times.

Just can't make a perfect Mu Xueyi...

Independent of her world.

Can't.

Zhou Zhenyue's lips twitched lightly, and slowly lowered her head.

Opened the drawer on the right side of the desk.

There is something wrapped in a white cloth in the drawer.

The Zhou family pays attention to a "golden jade marriage", the Zhou family admires jade, and the spouse wears gold.

She made this gold bracelet long ago. It's just a pity that there was no chance to give it to Mu Xueyi seven years ago, and there was no chance to give it to Mu Xueyi a year ago.

So yesterday, she asked someone to melt the gold bracelet, added some gold, and beat it again.

The slender fingers touched the white cloth and gently pulled it apart.

Zhou Zhenyue smiled, her eyes softly looking at the heavy spot in the drawer that was reflecting the soft spot of the lamp--

Pure gold handcuffs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
8.1K 262 80
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 怀了反派boss的崽 Yun Mu transmigrated into the book by mistake and became the wife of the villain bo...
716K 73.6K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
11.3K 302 17
A series of Choni one shots for the lovely Choni shippers. Hello, my loves, this is my Choni one shot series. I'm not sure how often I will post but...