Unforgiving Years

By Yun_Rei

Title : 不饶岁月 Author : 无心谈笑 Four years ago, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue broke up. Four years later, a piece of n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118

75

146 6 1
By Yun_Rei

The next day, when I got up early in the morning, the snow outside the window seemed to be much smaller.

The guesthouse prepared a buffet breakfast downstairs, simple steamed buns porridge and side dishes, for travelers to fill their stomachs and warm their bodies.

Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue sat low-key at the small wooden table in the corner. On the table were two bowls of porridge and a plate of meat buns.

It was snowing outside, but inside the door was warmed by the fire. A thick white mist wafted from the window of the back kitchen. With a burst of sweet aroma, the guests knew that this was a new pot of steamed white noodle buns.

Mu Xueyi poked Zhou Zhenyue's arm, "I want to eat steamed buns."

Zhou Zhenyue asked her for a big steamed bun that was just out of the pot.

Mu Xueyi picked up the hot big white steamed bun, opened his mouth and bit it down, the rich aroma of the grain itself spread in his mouth and nose, sweet and soft, the more he chewed, the harder he chewed. Even if there are no side dishes, it is a great delicacy.

She held the steamed bun with her right hand, her four fingers were holding the steamed bun, and the bandaged tail finger was straight up.

It looks a little bit delicate inexplicably.

Zhou Zhenyue stared at Mu Xueyi's tail finger for a while.

She picked up a meat bun and brought it to her mouth, using only four fingers, with her little finger cocked.

Mu Xueyi saw that there was still a bun in his mouth, and the tips of his ears were red.

She gently kicked Zhou Zhenyue's calf with her ankle under the table, warning her:

"Don't follow me."

Zhou Zhenyue pursed her lips and smiled slightly, her little finger slowly falling down.

After a while, she finished the buns and went to serve the porcelain bowl of porridge.

When it was finished, the little finger cocked up again.

Mu Xueyi seemed to be eating people:

"You learn again!"

Zhou Zhenyue stared at the porridge bowl unchanged, "I didn't learn from you."

Mu Xueyi: "Then what are you doing with your little thumb?"

Zhou Zhenyue raised her little finger, picked up the porcelain spoon in the porridge bowl, and bent her eyes to look at Mu Xueyi.

"I just want to point out the orchid, can't it?"

"you......"

Mu Xueyi was about to speak when he suddenly saw Ge Wei Nong walking downstairs.

Ge Wei Nong's buttons had been fastened too high, and he put on a coat and a scarf. But even so, a few looming hickeys can still be seen in her lower jaw.

It is said that do love can make people radiant.

Mu Xueyi agreed.

Or else, why does Ge Wei Nong look like his whole skin is pink and tender today?

"Yo, Anon'er."

Mu Xueyi deliberately called her in Lin Keni's northern tone.

"Why are you starting now on such a good day on New Year's Day?"

Ge Weinong frowned, ignored Mu Xueyi, and went straight to the window sill to pick up the meal.

Mu Xueyi was stunned.

After a while, she shook her head angrily.

"Is there still Wang Fa? She, a small assistant who is paid by me, dares to ignore me. It's really good to be bullied by others, and Ma Shan is being ridden by others..."

Zhou Zhenyue didn't speak, but smiled and drank the sweet soy milk in the cup with her little finger.

When Ge Wei Nong turned around with the dinner plate, she happened to meet Zhou Zhenyue's intriguing gaze.

Ge Weinon: "..."

Zhou Zhenyue smiled deeper.

Graham: "...what are you laughing at?"

"Nothing to laugh."

Zhou Zhenyue took a sip of sweet soy milk and gently put the cup back on the table.

The graceful posture seems to have just finished tasting a cup of West Lake Longjing.

Ge Wei Nong changed his route and turned and walked towards Zhou Zhenyue.

Seeing Ge Weinong's uncomfortable expression, Mu Xueyi immediately constricted her sloppy expression, straightened up, and slightly leaned towards Zhou Zhenyue, as if she wanted to block her.

"What do you want to do?" Mu Xueyi asked in a solemn voice.

Ge Weinong glanced at Mu Xueyi, then turned to Zhou Zhenyue.

After a long while, she spoke:

"Last time I saw Chairman Zhou had a good skill, would he have a chance to do two tricks another day?"

"Anong, my eyes are small." Zhou Zhenyue smiled and shook her head, "but just looking at you and smiling, you want to hit me."

Ge Weinong frowned: "I'm not going to hit you, I'm fighting you twice."

Zhou Zhenyue shrugged: "What's the difference between that and hitting me directly. I have no skills, but I'm only good at climbing walls. At most, I can hit a military physical punch. I have forgotten all about it after so many years of retiring from the military."

Ge Wei-Nong hit the cotton with this fist, silent, asking himself to be boring.

She seemed to be unwilling, and said: "Second Miss is still next to me. Is Chairman Zhou so easy to admit?"

"Don't recognize it."

Zhou Zhenyue sighed.

"I'm really not as good as Ah Nong...that's'mighty','strong'."

Mu Xueyi heard that Zhou Zhenyue was joking about last night, and laughed with Zhou Zhenyue.

Ge Weinong's face turned white and red, looking at the two people in front of him, holding back for a long time, angrily dropped a sentence:

"You two have a bad stomach!"

Seeing Ge Weinong's back turned away, Mu Xueyi laughed out loud.

Zhou Zhenyue tapped Mu Xueyi's plate with chopsticks again: "I'm still smiling, eat quickly, the food is cold."

"Okay, eat it."

Mu Xueyi hurriedly lowered his head and took a bite of hot steamed buns.

.

After breakfast, the snow was still falling outside, and it was inconvenient to move around. Everyone had to go back to their rooms and continue to rest.

Zhou Zhenyue asked the owner of the guest house for a set of playing cards and played poker on the bed with Mu Xueyi to pass the time.

"It seems that Ge Weinon can already be counted as his own."

Zhou Zhenyue skillfully shuffles the cards and yards the cards.

"Next, what are your plans?"

Mu Xueyi leaned against the bed, squinted, and looked at the hazy snow scene outside the window.

"To tell you, I have thought about a lot of plans to seize power. In the end, it was nothing more than to use Mu Guocheng's right and left arm for his own use. But... After all, Mu Guocheng is a veteran in the business field, and I am young. , The plan I came up with always feels too shallow."

Having said that, she sighed lightly.

"Actually... I had an idea before, and the way forward has been paved. It's just too risky. After the last time, I knew I shouldn't always worry you, so I put it aside. I'll try to see if it is normal. If you can't..."

Zhou Zhenyue's shuffling stopped.

Mu Xueyi retracted her gaze and looked at the playing cards on the bed, "...I'll talk about it then."

Zhou Zhenyue was silent for a moment and asked, "Is that plan "crazy"?"

Mu Xueyi: "Well, it's crazy. It's a dark and tricky road that normal people can't think of, but I have to say, it's also the fastest and best shortcut."

Zhou Zhenyue did not speak.

Mu Xueyi saw her worry and said, "Ayue, don't worry, I won't go that way unless I have a last resort."

Zhou Zhenyue put the poker cards between the two and said softly: "I hope that even if it is a last resort, you don't go that way."

Mu Xueyi smiled, "I understand what you mean. I will try to find a compromise for you, but I also have a plan for you and me. This is not extreme, it must be done. Back road."

Zhou Zhenyue also smiled.

"I know. You have your own ideas, and when you encounter obstacles, you also have your own means. Just do it, and I will give you the details."

When Mu Xueyi heard the words "pocket bottom", his heart filled with warmth.

She smiled and lowered her head, and touched the first card in the deck.

Zhou Zhenyue remembered another thing and said:

"After the signal got through yesterday, I chatted with Xiao Ai. Do you remember the last time you were robbed by Mu Ruqing?"

Mu Xueyi: "Well, what's the matter?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "When I was looking for you, I met some gangsters and got involved in this matter. I was afraid of future troubles, so I have been investigating the origins of these people, but it's also strange that it's been so long and everything. Can't find it. Have you provoked anyone?"

Mu Xueyi also wondered: "Who can I provoke?"

"..." Zhou Zhenyue squeezed the poker cards, her fingertips tightened slightly, "Most of those who can get this kind of power are not good people. Even if they were trying to save you at the time, then..."

Mu Xueyi: "What?"

Zhou Zhenyue paused, and asked: "You probably have heard a sentence called'Say weng loses horse, how can we know not good fortune'?"

Mu Xueyi: "Well, I've heard it."

Zhou Zhenyue: "Then there is a sentence in front of it,'Sai Weng Dema, you know it is not a curse', do you know?"

Mu Xueyi's movement of drawing the cards was stagnant, and raised her eyes, "You mean...?"

"I don't know what you know, it's best not to provoke it," Zhou Zhenyue handed the card to Mu Xueyi's hand, and touched the last hole card by herself. "You never know, whether what you are inviting is blessing or disaster."

When Zhou Zhenyue said this, Mu Xueyi couldn't help thinking of the future Xiaozhuang president of the Xunyun Group he had seen before.

Zhuang Yurou...

... Does this matter have anything to do with her?

"Right 4."

Zhou Zhenyue's voice interrupted her association.

Mu Xueyi looked at the mess in his hand and didn't have a good card, sighed, and sprinkled it casually.

"give up."

Zhou Zhenyue's slender ten fingers closed, at least into fan-shaped playing cards, and chuckled: "Why, let's talk about business matters, make the second lady depressed?"

Mu Xueyi followed Zhou Zhenyue's words and snorted: "Who told you to mention it first?"

"Okay, I was disappointed." Zhou Zhenyue gathered the scattered playing cards on the bed, "My fault, you punish me."

Mu Xueyi: "What are you asking me to punish you?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "Anything is fine, you have the final say."

Mu Xueyi pondered for a moment.

"Um...then punish you..."

She thought about it.

"Then punish you and get back with me right away."

Zhou Zhenyue smiled and shook her head: "Anything will work, but this will not work."

Mu Xueyi's eyebrows wrinkled bitterly: "Why? Obviously, the two love each other like this, kiss and hug and hug, and the love has been talked about, and you still don't let go. Why on earth? "

Zhou Zhenyue: "Do you feel very tortured?"

Mu Xueyi nodded: "Of course."

Zhou Zhenyue: "That's right."

Mu Xueyi: "?"

Mu Xueyi's complexion: "Ayue, do you... have any special hobbies..."

Zhou Zhenyue put the playing cards back on the table with a faint smile on her lips.

"When you first came back to find me, Xiao Ai sent me a briefcase. They were all top 100 novels on a popular novel website. They seemed to call that genre..."

"Wife chase crematorium?"

"I think people have to catch up to a hundred chapters when chasing a wife. Do you think your progress is enough if you write a novel?"

Mu Xueyi: "..."

Damn Xiao Ai.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 29.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
14.9K 457 49
  Ning Xuechu was the daughter of the Ning family who had been separated for many years, and now the property of the Ning family was in the hands of...
8.2K 262 80
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 怀了反派boss的崽 Yun Mu transmigrated into the book by mistake and became the wife of the villain bo...
339K 10.3K 77
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍 ❝your body is a weapon and it rips me up inside❞