Unforgiving Years

By Yun_Rei

Title : 不饶岁月 Author : 无心谈笑 Four years ago, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue broke up. Four years later, a piece of n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118

65

180 7 0
By Yun_Rei

Ge Wei-Nong carried the slick fat duck and stared at it for a long time.

She turned to Mu Xueyi and said, "Second Miss, I will lock it up first, and I will bring it to the back kitchen tomorrow to make a soup for you."

"Don't..." Mu Xueyi hurriedly stopped, thinking about the wording, "This... you can bring it to me first, and I will take it back to the mountain tomorrow morning. This is... a wild animal. I want to destroy the ecosystem."

Ge Weinong glanced at Mu Xueyi suspiciously.

She didn't seem to believe that this woman who lied to produce frozen pears would have such a high level of consciousness to "protect the ecosystem".

Mu Xueyi said again: "Take it over."

So Ge Wei-Nong had to obediently carried the duck over and helped Mu Xueyi into the room.

When Ge Weinong put the ducks away, Mu Xueyi sighed slightly: "Don't mention the back kitchen. I just want to eat supper just when you mentioned it. Now you go to the back kitchen and help me bring a portion. Lianzigeng is back."

Ge Wei-Nong lowered his head: "Yes, let's go."

It was late at night.

The heavy snow outside the window kept falling, and through the window, a thick layer of snow could be seen on the window sill. It looks like cotton candy piled there just after it's out of the oven.

The lights in the wooden house were warm and dim yellow.

It was like a pile of crackling firewood braziers in the stove.

Mu Xueyi leaned against the head of the bed holding the peppercorns, and took his electric heating bag.

She put the electric heating bag on the quilt on her knees and let the peppercorns nest on it.

"You have gained weight." Mu Xueyi touched the fat head of the pepper, "Why don't you lay eggs when you grow so fat?"

After she asked, she deliberately said to herself "Oh!", "I don't lay eggs. That's because we Huajiao-we are boys."

When the words fell, she made herself amused.

She was smiling, and the door of the wooden house was pushed open.

Wei-Nong Ge never dared to go past the door and push her door directly. Therefore, as soon as the door opened, Mu Xueyi turned her head back with a smile.

"Ayue!" she called.

Zhou Zhenyue took off the snow-covered hat, trembling, and hung it on the coat rack at the door. While taking off his jacket, he walked towards the bedroom cubicle.

She carried a big bag in her hand, which looked heavy and didn't know what it was carrying.

"Why are you laughing? I heard the sound at the door."

"Nothing to smile," Mu Xueyi couldn't get out of bed, so she could only lie on the side of the bed, waiting for Zhou Zhenyue to come over, "I just didn't expect that you brought the peppercorns to Jining."

Zhou Zhenyue threw the big bag on the ground with a dull sound.

"I also brought the fennel, and I am swimming in the bathtub in my room. If you want to see it, I will bring it over another day."

Mu Xueyi picked up the peppercorns, put the fat duck on the ground, pushed its buttocks to drive it to the side, whispering: "Go far, go far, little signal soldier..."

Zhou Zhenyue sat down on the edge of the bed. The room was very hot and she was a little bored in the sweater. She picked up the high collar and took off the white sweater on her body.

Inside the sweater is a white shirt she is used to wearing. When folding the sweater, the cuffs seem to be wearing those tiger-eye cufflinks.

Elegant white shirt, cufflinks with blue gems.

Gentle jade ring, slender white fingers.

On her...

There is also a good smell of cedar.

Mu Xueyi suddenly felt that she seemed to be addicted to Zhou Zhenyue.

Looking at every detail, every accessory, and even every smell of the other person, I feel...

Can't stop.

She was suddenly very lucky that there was a word "snow" in her name.

A Yue is a person who resembles snow.

There is snow in her name, as if she had brought Ayue with her forever.

When Zhou Zhenyue saw Mu Xueyi looking at her in a daze, she didn't know her crooked thoughts, and thought that her hair was messy, so she touched the end of her hair.

It's not messy.

"What are you looking at?" She tilted her head and asked Mu Xueyi.

Mu Xueyi recovered, and hurriedly gathered up her messy mood, a little stammered: "I...I was thinking, Ayue, what is in the bag you brought..."

Zhou Zhenyue smiled, did not speak, leaned down and opened the zipper of the big bag.

The bag was filled with things like electronic devices, as well as a pile of neatly wound black wires and colorful adapters.

She took out the contents inside, like a big black box, Mu Xueyi didn't recognize what it was for a while.

Zhou Zhenyue hugged the thing and went to the side of the TV, rolled up her sleeves, moved the TV slightly, and bent over to look at the port on the back side.

She leaned over there, tinkering for a while, and linked the two devices together.

Mu Xueyi couldn't help asking again: "What the hell is this?"

Zhou Zhenyue was a little helpless: "Take them out, you still can't recognize them."

Mu Xueyi: "?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "The disc reader."

Mu Xueyi stared at the disc reader and looked at it, and finally vaguely remembered the vague memory of his childhood.

"Ah... when I was young, there seemed to be this thing in my house, old things from the times."

She blinked, "Ayue, what are you doing with this thing?"

Zhou Zhenyue took out a compact disc in a small paper bag from the back pocket of his pants and shook it, "I will show you something to relieve my boredom."

Mu Xueyi smiled and said, "Why are you so troublesome, don't I have a laptop?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "Does your laptop have an optical drive?"

Mu Xueyi was stunned, then turned around to look at the desk, "...it seems to be really not there."

Zhou Zhenyue squatted down and put the CD into the disc reader, "I noticed during the day, your computer doesn't have a CD-ROM drive. Otherwise, I won't spend a lot of time on getting this old antique."

The disc reader swallowed the disc and began to make an old "sizzle" sound.

Zhou Zhenyue returned to the bed. As soon as she sat down, Mu Xueyi crawled over and got into her arms.

Mu Xueyi hugged Zhou Zhenyue's waist tightly and lay on her chest to breathe hard.

Zhou Zhenyue felt a little funny: "What are you smelling?"

Mu Xueyi: "You smell good, I'll take a few more breaths."

Zhou Zhenyue smiled: "Are you an old Black Mountain demon, inhaling Yang Qi?"

Mu Xueyi sighed contentedly: "It turns out that this is the fun of the old Black Mountain demon. I start to envy the old Black Mountain demon."

Zhou Zhenyue just smiled and raised her hand, rubbing Mu Xueyi's hair.

The contents of the disc began to be played on the TV screen.

The picture is a bit distorted and not very clear. It should have been recorded by the digital camera back then.

A woman with a double ponytail and a red face was holding a microphone, standing in front of a large table, and coughing twice, the microphone made a strange noise. She patted the microphone and said in an accented tone solemnly:

"Hello everyone, it's the annual Children's Day party again. This year, the big class children in the city kindergarten have also prepared many wonderful programs. Let us hold our breath together and look forward to applause~"

"The first show was brought by the children from Class 3, the military physical boxing show!"

The host trot all the way off the stage, and then, a group of 4 or 5 year old naughty children pushed and shoved to the stage, standing ignorantly, their eyes widened one by one, waiting nervously for the background music Sounded.

In the middle of the group of children, in position C, there was a little girl standing right upright in Banban.

The other children were nervous like thieves, but she was the only one who stood tall and straight, with white and tender milk fat on her cheeks, and her face was as serious as a small adult.

Mu Xueyi took a look and chuckled.

"Is that you?" She leaned forward with a smile.

Zhou Zhenyue also smiled faintly, without any taboo: "It's me."

Mu Xueyi tightened her arms around Zhou Zhenyue's waist and asked softly, "You spent so much effort and moved such a big guy over to show me how you used to fight military sports when you were a kid?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "Yeah."

Mu Xueyi: "Why?"

Zhou Zhenyue was silent for a moment and said: "In those letters, you wrote me the shuttlecock and rubber band that you used to play when you were a kid. So, I also want to show you what I looked like when I was a kid."

On the TV screen, the 5-year-old Xiao Zhou Zhenyue frowned solemnly, because she was holding a breath, her cheeks were bulging, just like a little hamster.

She rigorously used her short arm to hit the military fist, with all the strength she could, and the flesh on her face trembled.

Mu Xueyi looked at her aunt with a smile, looked at it, and suddenly noticed that Xiao Ayue was wearing a long black rope around her neck, and a white jade ring was tied to the end of the rope, hanging on her saliva pocket on her chest. .

That ring was the one that Zhou Zhenyue was wearing now.

"This ring has followed you so early?" Mu Xueyi was a little surprised. "I heard you say that your Zhou family must have jade on your hands. I thought that as long as you wear jade, you don't have to wear the same jade all the time. Pieces."

Zhou Zhenyue rubbed Mu Xueyi's soft hair and explained softly:

"The ancestors said that one person deserves one jade, and there is only one in a lifetime. Therefore, when I was born, my grandfather chose this jade ring for me. When I was a child, my fingers were thin and I could only wear a rope to hang it on my neck. Later. When I grow up, I wear it in my index finger."

"The Zhou family has always taught their children and grandchildren,'One couple for life'. This is true for Choeyu, and so is my lover."

Mu Xueyi looked at Zhou Zhenyue in a daze.

"Does it sound ridiculous?" Zhou Zhenyue smiled, "In today's era, our family is still following this rule. In fact, if you like someone, you don't have to choose one."

Her eyelashes drooped, she was silent for a while, her voice lowered, "I mean, I won't ask you for this."

She pursed the corners of her lips and smiled deeper, "But, I will ask myself for this."

Mu Xueyi's nose was sour, and he blinked a few times, holding back the tears in his eyes.

She understood.

One person deserves one jade, only one in his life.

She is... the jade chosen by A Yue.

that person.

On the screen, Xiao Ayue was still kicking her short legs solemnly, and the passionate background music was mixed with the noise of that era.

In this age of advocating freedom, it seems that many conservative ideas of the old age have been nailed to the label of "age dregs."

But sometimes...

Some old to decadent thoughts...

Really, very romantic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.8M 105K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
11.3K 302 17
A series of Choni one shots for the lovely Choni shippers. Hello, my loves, this is my Choni one shot series. I'm not sure how often I will post but...
44.8K 1.6K 47
Freen is an actor who is fallen in love with an ordinary women Becky . Remaining !!! Read the book to know about the story 🫣😉