Unforgiving Years

By Yun_Rei

Title : 不饶岁月 Author : 无心谈笑 Four years ago, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue broke up. Four years later, a piece of n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118

43

266 9 0
By Yun_Rei

The artificial lake is developed in the resort area, surrounded by facilities specially set up for holiday tourists, and a water park is connected to the east of the lake. It's just that the weather is cold, and no one is playing in the water park.

When he arrived at the place that the old man had booked long ago, he took the initiative to set up a tent and a barbecue, and asked his granddaughter and granddaughter to go boating first. Zhou Zhenyue took Mu Xueyi to find the boat.

They ran into Li Lulu unexpectedly at the place where they were renting a boat. Because Li Lulu also invested in this artificial lake project, she also came to see the situation on the first day of business today.

Seeing Zhou Zhenyue and Mu Xueyi together, Li Lulu asked Mu Xueyi in surprise: "Ah, Miss Mu Er, aren't you with Professor Shen?"

Mu Xueyi immediately explained: "Mr. Li, you misunderstood what happened in the bar last time. My relationship with Teacher Shen ended six years ago."

Li Lulu glanced at Zhou Zhenyue and chuckled, "That's right, I saw that you and President Zhou Da have an unusual relationship last time, so I blamed me for talking. How about, how about rowing together?"

Zhou Zhenyue pressed the brim of her hat and looked at the boat with four oars on the dock.

Although she felt uncomfortable with Li Lulu's mention of Shen Huaixing, in order to save some effort on the boat for a while, she agreed to join Li Lulu, the light bulb.

Li Lulu: "Wait a minute."

She beckoned to the distance, and a little girl in a light blue coat in the pavilion ran over. The little girl seems to be still in college, her every move is very immature, her cheeks are still fleshy, her eyes looking at Li Lulu are dependent and restrained.

Li Lulu grabbed the little girl by the shoulders, and introduced: "This is the kid I just nurtured, named Zhuang Yurou. Xiaorou, that is Zhou's president, and that is Mu's second lady."

Mu Xueyi suddenly felt that Zhuang Yurou's name was familiar, but she couldn't remember where she had heard it.

The four people got on the boat, Zhuang Yu softly and Mu Xueyi consciously took the oars and started rowing.

Li Lulu took the initiative to mention Zhuang Yurou's origins when chatting: "Her family was originally abroad, but she has only come back these two years. She has lost business and her father owes a debt. I think she is pretty cute, so I wrapped her up. I told you that this child is behaved, and the money he gave is not misused, and it is all left to her father to pay off the debt."

Li Lulu is a master of men and women, and she has never had a stable relationship. Whoever looks at it will be the one who is fancy. Zhou Zhenyue is very clear about this.

It's just that this little girl looked innocent, and if she had given her true feelings for Li Lulu, this kind of radish, she was afraid it would be a sad thing again.

Mu Xueyi thought completely different from Zhou Zhenyue.

She must have seen the name Zhuang Yurou somewhere. But where did you see it?

She thought desperately, thinking for a long, long time, and finally, at a certain moment, she empowered.

When she saw the news short message that Zhou Zhenyue jumped off the building in her previous life, the news headline ranked next was--

[Interview with the youngest general manager of Internet company——Xunyun Group "Xiao Zhuang": Zhuang Yurou]

Xunyun Group started its business abroad, and its scale and market value far surpass that of Zhou's and Mu's. It is impossible for them to owe any debts like Li Lulu said. It should be Xunyun's initial attempt to set foot in the country. This Zhuang Yurou has not been appointed as general manager by her father 80%. It is normal that Li Lulu and Zhou Zhenyue do not know Zhuang Yurou, and it is estimated that no one would expect the news a year later. Cloud Group will be so popular in China.

So why did Zhuang Yurou pretend to be a shaman and run to Li Lulu now?

Mu Xueyi recalled carefully. In her previous life, she had been immersed in her own world most of the time, and she hadn't paid special attention to business matters, but she vaguely remembered that the words of Xunyun Group had been mentioned by Mu Ruqing.

Xunyun Group is the partner that Mu Jia very much wants to win. In this era of Internet of Everything, nothing is more important than establishing a cooperative relationship with such a prosperous Internet company.

In Mu Xueyi's memory, the Mu family seemed to have indeed won this opportunity.

In addition, Zhou Zhenyue didn't care about business matters anymore at that time, so after a year, the Mu family had the momentum to surpass the Zhou family.

Zhuang Yurou is lurking beside Li Lulu at this time. It should be another form of "market research". Only by mixing among the bosses can you see the form clearly and find a real suitable partner for cooperation.

Thinking of this, Mu Xueyi couldn't help but glanced at the quiet Zhuang Yurou beside him.

Goose bumps are all up.

This...pretends too well.

Zhou Zhenyue noticed that Mu Xueyi was peeking at Zhuang Yurou and asked, "What are you looking at?"

"I..." Mu Xueyi stammered, "I just think Xiao Rou... is pretty good-looking."

Li Lulu proudly patted the side of the ship, "If Miss Mu Er likes it, I will lend her to you for a few days!"

Zhuang Yurou twitched the corners of her mouth.

She blinked her big innocent eyes and looked at Li Lulu: "Sister Lu, are you really willing?"

Li Lulu smiled: "Hahaha, I just made a joke. Even if you want, Mr. Zhou is not willing to do it." After that, she pointed to Zhou Zhenyue, "Look at you, look at Mr. Zhou's face. What's it like?"

Zhou Zhenyue frowned slightly and looked at a suspension bridge over the lake.

Mu Xueyi couldn't help saying: "Mr. Li, I know you are joking, but Xiao Rou is a girl after all, so don't just say that you want to lend her to others to play such things."

Li Lulu smiled and shook her head: "Miss Mu Er, you are so boring."

Zhuang Yurou didn't speak.

But the expression she looked at Mu Xueyi seemed to have changed slightly.

The sun was strong at noon, and they went back to the shore not long after rowing. Seeing that Zhou Zhenyue had set up a tent, Li Lulu wanted to stay with Zhuang Yurou and camp with Zhou Zhenyue and Mu Xueyi.

Zhou Zhenyue didn't have any opinions, and Mu Xueyi naturally didn't have any opinions.

Everyone happily set up tents and kebabs together. When it gets dark, the cold evening breeze blows over the lake, but there is a warm carbon fire burning in the stove, which makes people feel so uncomfortable.

Li Lulu took Zhou Zhenyue to skewers chicken wings, leaving Mu Xueyi and Zhuang Yurou to flip the skewers by the charcoal stove.

Zhuang Yurou glanced at Mu Xueyi next to him, and accosted: "Sister Lu said that you are the second young lady of the Mu family, but I seem to have only heard of the Mu family's daughter named Mu Ruqing?"

Mu Xueyi smiled: "That's my sister. I'm not in business, so you may not have heard of me."

Zhuang Yurou: "Then why don't you go into business?"

Mu Xueyi: "The business world is complicated. I don't have the capital to go to this muddy water."

"Oh..." Zhuang Yurou chuckled, "I can feel that you and Mr. Zhou are both very good people. I really envy the feelings between you. I really hope you can keep going."

Mu Xueyi smiled and nodded: "Thank you, and hope you all go well."

Zhuang Yurou looked at Mu Xueyi up and down again, and sighed sincerely: "I've seen many bosses next to Sister Lu. They don't even look down on young girls like me. The first person to talk to me like this. I thought that a wealthy lady like you would only look down on me even more."

Mu Xueyi put a handful of grilled skewers on the tray and looked at Zhuang Yurou: "No one has to be looked down upon by anyone. It's not easy for everyone to live. Some people are born more generous and think they eat shrimps. The superior, but in fact it is a slightly smaller fish exploited by the big fish. There is a sky outside the sky, and there is a bigger capital outside the capital. Be considerate of each other."

Zhuang Yurou showed approval in her eyes, and helped hand over a new raw barbecue, "You are quite big, maybe... they all look down on you."

"What's out of style," Mu Xueyi smiled, "I don't have such things as style and ambition. Now I want to stay by A Yue's side. It's enough to stay with her and help her in this life."

Mu Xueyi feels very comfortable, like getting along with a spring of warm water, no need for defense, no need to be nervous, talk about whatever you want, and when you talk to the other party, she will always have a gentle look on her face. laugh.

Zhuang Yurou couldn't help thinking, no wonder Zhou Zhenyue, who was being chased by many people, liked Mu Xueyi alone.

The business field has been busy with intrigues, and being able to stay with a soft woman like Xueyi every day home may be something most high-ranking people dream of.

"Let's make friends," Zhuang Yurou tilted her head to look at Mu Xueyi, "would my sister despise me?"

Mu Xueyi was flattered: "Of course not."

Zhuang Yurou took out her mobile phone, opened her personal QR code, and added Mu Xueyi's WeChat account.

After the skewers were grilled, everyone sat in a circle and started eating.

Elder Zhou was so happy with so many young juniors, he sang several military songs with his throat. They all helped clap their hands and pat.

Play late at night.

Li Lulu said that she was going to camp together, but she didn't want to suffer from this bitterness in her heart. After eating the skewers, she took Zhuang Yurou for a walk. Elder Zhou was sleepy early and went to the tent to sleep early, leaving Zhou Zhenyue and Mu Xueyi sitting by the lake.

The wind on the lake blew over, and the aroma of carbon fire still lingered around.

Zhou Zhenyue sat with her knees on her knees and asked Mu Xueyi softly, "I think you had a good chat with the girl named Zhuang today, what did you talk about?"

Mu Xueyi: "In fact, there is nothing to talk about, just make some preparations. I don't know how to develop in the future..."

Zhou Zhenyue: "What is the development?"

Mu Xueyi smiled: "It's nothing, let's talk about it later."

Zhou Zhenyue was silent for a while, then suddenly turned her head and looked at Mu Xueyi, her voice lighter: "Xueyi."

Mu Xueyi: "Huh?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "I brought you out to play, hoping you can accompany me more." She paused, "...but your attention today seems to have been on the girl surnamed Zhuang."

Hearing the jealousy in Zhou Zhenyue's words, Mu Xueyi curled her lips: "I'm sorry, A Yue. Do you believe me?"

Zhou Zhenyue stared at her and said in a deep voice, "I believe you."

Mu Xueyi: "Then you remember, no matter what I do, it's all for you."

Zhou Zhenyue lifted her chin, closed her eyes, and felt the night breeze blowing across the bridge of her nose, revealing her first smile today.

"it is good."

She gently agreed.

.

Early the next morning, everyone woke up, cleaned up, and was ready to return.

Some of Mr. Zhou's drivers had gone home beforehand, so Zhou Zhenyue asked Xiao Ai to take him home. As soon as Xiao Ai left, the job of the driver naturally fell to Mu Xueyi's head.

Zhou Zhenyue still took the initiative to sit in the passenger seat like last time.

Mu Xueyi fastened his seat belt, turned on the engine, and drove the car carefully onto the right road. The speed of the car was not slow or fast.

"This road is good for green plants. When we came to evaluate this area before, we just took a fancy to the greenery here." Zhou Zhenyue chatted with Mu Xueyi about some company matters while driving in Mu Xueyi. "A lot of green plants, summer It's cool."

Mu Xueyi held the steering wheel with a smile on her lips: "Yes, it will be summer in a quarter, and this place will surely attract many tourists."

Zhou Zhenyue: "This project is very small, even if you make money, you can't make too much, but I think I can often bring you and grandpa to play in the future, so I will invest with Mr. Li..."

Mu Xueyi was distracted while driving while listening to Zhou Zhenyue's words.

When she drove it on, she suddenly discovered something was wrong.

I don’t know when I stepped on the brake plate, but there was no response.

When he realized this, Mu Xueyi's brain went blank for a few seconds.

But the reality did not give her time to react. On this one-way street, a large retrograde truck rushed forward, with a terrifying speed, without any intention of avoiding it.

Zhou Zhenyue's words have become blurred in her ears, seemingly echoing, and can no longer hear her clearly.

Mu Xueyi looked at the sturdy trees on the side of the road, and her teeth were bitten out of blood in just a second. She turned the steering wheel vigorously, and the car instantly deviated from the road and slammed into a big tree—

boom--

The sound of the car body shattering was deafening.

In an instant, the world was covered with blood.

Everything within sight, together with the front window glass, became the sharpest and most terrifying fragment.

Mu Xueyi worked hard to hold up the last bit of consciousness in the severe pain and looked at his side.

Fortunately, she controlled the direction very well.

The passenger seat...still...intact...

The blood ran down her forehead, already covering her eyelids.

Before her eyes were completely closed, she tried to take a look at Zhou Zhenyue's face with the last bit of strength, but in the end, her gaze was only fixed on Zhou Zhenyue's stiff chin.

That piece of originally snow-white skin was now splattered with his own bright red blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 634K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.9M 90.1K 200
Title ; 和殘疾大佬協議結婚後 (After Marriage With A Disabled Gangster) Author ; Lu Shi (鹿拾) Chapters ; 120 (completed) Description ; Regarding the marri...
1.2M 14.8K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...