Unforgiving Years

Yun_Rei

Title : 不饶岁月 Author : 无心谈笑 Four years ago, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue broke up. Four years later, a piece of n... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118

39

272 9 2
Yun_Rei

Early the next morning.

When Mu Xueyi woke up with a hangover, his headache was about to explode.

When she opened her eyes, she found that she had returned to the bed in Zhou Zhenyue's bedroom. Reminiscing hard on the temples, but only remembering that she seemed to be carried into the car by Zhou Zhenyue, and she was fragmented after what happened.

Fortunately, today is Saturday, so I don’t have to go to work. Mu Xueyi got up and took a wash, holding his dizzy head on the handrails of the stairs and walking towards the dining room.

I met the butler upstairs halfway, and the butler nodded at her: "Second Miss, you are awake, and Mr. Zhou is eating breakfast."

Mu Xueyi held up a smile: "Okay, thank you."

She went down to the restaurant on the first floor and saw Zhou Zhenyue sitting at the table from a distance.

Zhou Zhenyue should have finished eating. She squeezed a handful of broken steamed bread residue and fed it bit by bit to the pepper and fennel standing on the dining table.

The morning sun shone in from the French windows behind her, drawing her long and drooping eyelashes, and the whole restaurant was sunk in warm golden tones.

Mu Xueyi walked over, sat down opposite Zhou Zhenyue, picked up the kettle to pour water, and asked casually, "How can I let the ducks go to the table?"

"It won’t be when I grow older," Zhou Zhenyue touched the small head of fennel, with a very gentle smile on her lips, but there was an unhealed wound on her lower lip, on her ruddy lips. There was a little blood in the color, "The fennel is still small, so I can feed it by myself."

"I seem to remember...you brought me back yesterday." Mu Xueyi blushed, "How did you find me?"

Zhou Zhenyue sprinkled the steamed buns on the table and let the ducklings peck and eat. She did not directly answer Mu Xueyi's question, but only said one sentence: "Are you hard to find?"

Mu Xueyi picked up an empty bowl and scooped out a spoonful of porridge from the porridge bowl in the middle of the table. Her ears became redder, and she whispered, "I...I didn't do anything extraordinary, right?"

Zhou Zhenyue squeezed the steamed buns for a while.

She raised her eyes and looked at Mu Xueyi leisurely: "Don't you remember what happened last night?"

Mu Xueyi shook her head ignorantly.

She noticed the cut on Zhou Zhenyue’s lips, and asked suspiciously: "What's wrong with your mouth? It knocked it?"

The corner of Zhou Zhenyue's mouth twitched slightly.

In the car last night, she just wanted to kiss Mu Xueyi gently, but after the kiss, Mu Xueyi seemed to have been stabbed in a little bit. She hugged her without leaving any leeway and pressed hard. Kiss back.

He even crushed her on the seat and bit her lower lip.

Looking at Mu Xueyi who had lost his memory after biting, Zhou Zhenyue snorted and replied:

"Yes, it's knocked out."

Mu Xueyi took a sip of porridge, "...then you have to be careful."

Zhou Zhenyue: "..."

Zhou Zhenyue took a small bottle cap, poured some milk into it, and placed it under the fennel's mouth.

"Since you have forgotten everything, I have to say it again if there are any."

Mu Xueyi: "?"

Zhou Zhenyue lowered her head and slowly repeated the explanation of yesterday: "Xiao Ding is not my school girl, she is Xiao Ai's school girl."

Mu Xueyi smiled: "I know, I remember you told me this."

Zhou Zhenyue frowned: "Do you remember?"

"Of course," Mu Xueyi nodded, "I was still conscious at that time, otherwise, I wouldn't make up my mind to tell you this."

Zhou Zhenyue smiled rather than smiled: "So you only forgot what happened after this?"

Mu Xueyi nodded honestly again.

Zhou Zhenyue curled her lips, shook her head, and murmured in a low voice: "...Forget it, as long as you remember what happened before. At least...I know you are willing to say those things to me, not because of drunkenness, but It was well thought out."

Mu Xueyi put down the spoon, folded her chin with her hands crossed, and gentle ripples in her eyes, "Ayue, you are right. In fact, telling you the sad things is not as difficult as I thought."

She paused, "I always feel that the difficult trust between us is just your trust in me. But I found out only yesterday that I... didn't seem to trust you that much before."

Zhou Zhenyue did not speak, but looked at her quietly.

Mu Xueyi said slowly: "I have been used to bear and digest all the unhappiness by myself since I was a child, because I always feel that this is the way I am in my life, and it is destined that no one can rely on it. I think that there are some things that don’t happen. Telling you that I'm saving your worries, but in the final analysis, I still don't trust you enough. If you don't believe you can completely ignore my dark and negative side, completely...without any reason..."

After a short pause, there seemed to be a bit of choking in his tone: "...be my pillar."

pillar.

When Zhou Zhenyue heard these two words, the haze that had been stagnant in his eyes for three years finally dissipated.

……at last.

She finally realized that she was her mainstay.

"I'm sorry," Mu Xueyi sniffed, tearful eyes, "I actually want to understand that in the world...only Ayue is the best to me. I will tell you everything in the future, and I will say whatever you ask. , You teach me to ride a bicycle, I’m not afraid of you letting go. If you want a toy, ask you for it, if you want a duck, you also ask for it. If you can’t afford mineral water, I will come to you. If my family threatens me again, I will definitely not support it alone. It's over..."

At the end of her speech, she couldn't contain her crying.

Zhou Zhenyue took a tissue and handed Mu Xueyi to wipe her tears. She used to laugh only with her mouth, but now, she even smiles slightly with her eyebrows and eyes.

"You're jealous, you didn't eat it for nothing."

Mu Xueyi held a tissue and pressed it to his eyes, holding back his tears and looked obedient and pitiful.

"These words you just said... very good, better than all the love letters you have written." Zhou Zhenyue pursed the wound on her lips. In the warm morning light, her eyelashes were soft as Waseda, "Take you just now What you said is written in today’s love letter, I can add to you..."

Mu Xueyi took off the tissue, her eyes were slightly widened and round, "How much?"

Zhou Zhenyue smiled softly: "Add 10 points."

"Really?" Mu Xueyi smiled contentedly, "Then I have 75 points?"

Zhou Zhenyue raised her eyebrows: "Is 75 points so happy?"

Mu Xueyi nodded repeatedly.

Zhou Zhenyue smiled a little deeper, and the fingertips of her thumb stroked the fluffy tail of fennel.

She used to think that people who are extremely lack of love must need a lot of love to fill their empty heart.

But now I found out that this is not the case. At least, Mu Xueyi is not like that.

It seems that she only needs a little sunshine to be extremely satisfied.

.

After dinner in the afternoon, Zhou Zhenyue took Mu Xueyi to learn to bike in the yard, and the old man sat under the flower porch while reading the newspaper while making tea.

Zhou Zhenyue was standing on the grass. After the sleeves of the white shirt were rolled to the elbows, the sleeves and the hem were stained with some black motor oil, which was rubbed by helping Mu Xueyi's pink bicycle unloading the auxiliary wheels.

She carried a wrench in one hand and a wheel in the other, and she talked to Mu Xueyi about some techniques for maintaining balance.

The old man turned a page of the newspaper, "Ouch", deliberately raised his throat and said: "Your Uncle Qian's son will have a wedding next week. Look, the newspapers are talking about this!"

Zhou Zhenyue smiled when she heard the old man say this, but did not answer.

The old man did not give up and continued: "When I go to someone's wedding next week, your uncle Xiao Qian will definitely ask me: Lao Zhou, your granddaughter is two years older than my son. Are you married? You say Say, how should I answer others?"

Zhou Zhenyue threw the wheel in her hand on the grass and sighed, "Grandpa, we have our own process. Don't always urge you to get married."

The old man closed the newspaper and said, "It's not that I said you. People got married after a few months of blind date. Look at you. How long has it been with Xue girl? You met five years ago. After this year, it will be six years. Yes. Are you going to live from 26 to 32 years old? You can afford it. Is the Xue girl willing?"

Mu Xueyi straddled the bicycle, squeezing the brakes, and said, "I listen to Ah Yue."

The old man stroked his beard and smiled angrily: "Snow girl, don't get used to her, you should persuade her. You two are not young anymore, I am not forcing you, but the time has come, and it should be a step further, right?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "Grandpa, if you mention this again, Xueyi and I will move back to the riverside apartment."

The old man curled his lips: "Yes, I won't say anything."

Mu Xueyi pursed her lips and pressed the brakes unconsciously.

Zhou Zhenyue saw that she stopped riding, and asked in a low voice, "What's the matter?"

Mu Xueyi grabbed a small bump on the handlebar, and whispered: "You seem to be...repelling marriage."

She originally wanted to say, "You seem to be very repulsive of marrying me", but when she said it, she left out the word "and me". It's like being angry.

Zhou Zhenyue tapped the front lever of the bicycle with a wrench and reminded: "Miss Mu Er, have you forgotten that you currently only have 75 points?"

She squinted her eyes and said in a lower voice: "Don't just add 10 points to you because I made an exception.

Mu Xueyi: "Then...if I get 100 points, would you be willing to marry me?"

Zhou Zhenyue seemed to think for a while, "I'll talk about it then."

Mu Xueyi bent over, leaned on the handlebar, frowned, "You take me to the bookstore in the afternoon, I will buy a composition book for elementary and middle school students and take a look."

Zhou Zhenyue knocked on the brakes with a wrench and said, "You learn how to bike first. If you can ride ten meters out before dinner tonight, I can consider giving you 2 points."

Mu Xueyi: "Only 2 points? 5 points, OK? Riding a bike is much harder than writing a love letter..."

Zhou Zhenyue: "...3 points."

Mu Xueyi: "5 points, right? Please, 5 points are really not too much!"

Zhou Zhenyue: "3 points, and 1 point is gone."

Mu Xueyi: "Don't Ayue, why don't we take a step back, do you think 4 points are good?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "Do you think it's bargaining at the vegetable market?"

Mu Xueyi: "But A Yue..."

Elder Zhou picked up the lid of the teacup and blown off a few pieces of tea floating on the surface. Looking at Zhou Zhenyue's back, he smiled and shook his head.

In the afternoon sun, Zhou Zhenyue’s white shirt was stained with engine oil and his trousers were stained by wheels. Only the two tiger-eye cufflinks on the cuffs were taken off and carefully pinned behind. Waist on a clean belt.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.8M 117K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
8.2K 262 80
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 怀了反派boss的崽 Yun Mu transmigrated into the book by mistake and became the wife of the villain bo...
Accidental Marriage A E I N 🌼

Любовные романы

3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...