Unforgiving Years

بواسطة Yun_Rei

Title : 不饶岁月 Author : 无心谈笑 Four years ago, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue broke up. Four years later, a piece of n... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118

31

282 17 0
بواسطة Yun_Rei

At the end of autumn, after the previous continuous rain, the temperature has dropped to single digits.

Mu Xueyi bought a few rolls of wool and wanted to help the old man and Zhou Zhenyue knit some hats and scarves before the winter. During the company's lunch break, everyone is lying on the table to rest or go out to hang out, and she is the only one who works hard.

It's been two days since I came here to work, and everything is going well.

Mu Xueyi is low-key and docile. The male colleagues like her a lot, but the female colleagues are a little bit out of her. I don’t know who came out, saying that she had an empty resume at the age of twenty-nine, and that this kind of qualifications could still be recruited into the Zhou family, and she must have slept on her face.

For this kind of woman who walks through the back door, especially the beautiful woman who walks through the back door, the big guys always seem to be contemptuous and contemptuous.

Fu Qian didn't like Mu Xueyi very much at first. After this kind of rumors flowed into her ears, she even saw Mu Xueyi not pleasing to her eyes.

When he was resting at noon, Mu Xueyi was knitting a scarf, and Fu Qian passed by her and suddenly stopped.

"Who allowed you to make wool in the company?" Fu Qian asked in a solemn voice.

Mu Xueyi stood up, with a little embarrassment in her eyes: "Director Fu, I'm sorry, but... it's lunch break now."

Fu Qian: "You can knit wool during lunch break? Look at the office. Who else is so lazy besides you?"

Mu Xueyi lowered her head: "I'm sorry, I will put it away now."

Fu Qian watched Mu Xueyi slumped, snorted coldly, and walked back to her work station on high heels.

Song Jie next to him said, "Little Fu, why be so demanding. The little girl is just a woolen girl, and it's non-working hours. Mr. Zhou didn't say anything, but you talk too much."

Song Jie didn't say this, and Fu Qian became even more angry when he said that, "What kind of status is President Zhou, who will pay attention to her? It's fine to wait for President Zhou to open his mouth. Are you tired of doing it here?"

Song Jie: "Well, I won't talk about it."

The door of the chairman's office suddenly opened, and Xiao Ai showed half of his body and shouted to this side:

"That newcomer, go downstairs and buy a cup of coffee for Mr. Zhou!"

Fu Qian stared at Mu Xueyi: "Don't hurry up!"

Mu Xueyi answered and immediately packed up the wool and went downstairs to buy coffee.

After buying the coffee, Mu Xueyi naturally sent it to the chairman's office.

As soon as she entered the door, Xiao Ai walked out with a wink, closing the door tightly when she went out.

The chairman's office is very large, leaning on a whole surface of floor-to-ceiling glass, with excellent lighting. The interior decoration is very concise, at first glance Zhou Zhenyue's style, the green plants by the window are all leaves without flowers.

Zhou Zhenyue sat in an office chair with a few exquisite meals on the table. She had just opened it and hadn't moved.

Mu Xueyi walked over, put the coffee on the table, and smiled softly at Zhou Zhenyue: "You drink first, and then call Xiao Ai to call me after drinking."

Zhou Zhenyue opened another chair beside her, "Sit down and eat together."

Only when Mu Xueyi wanted to refuse, Zhou Zhenyue said, "I can see you from inside. You didn't go to the cafeteria at noon today. You just fiddled with your pile of wool. Sit down."

Mu Xueyi glanced behind him and found that there was a large one-way glass, which could clearly see the outside but not the inside.

She hesitated for a moment, and sat down obediently.

Zhou Zhenyue opened the coffee that Mu Xueyi had bought, plugged in the straw, changed hands and pushed it, and then pushed it back to Mu Xueyi, "You drink it."

Mu Xueyi hugged the hot coffee cup in both hands, and her heart became warm.

There are many dishes on the table, as well as a rice cooker that looks a bit old. Zhou Zhenyue said that the old man asked the chef at home to prepare and deliver these. The rice cooker contains chicken soup specially made for Mu Xueyi.

After Mu Xueyi finished the dishes and the chicken soup, Zhou Zhenyue took out a very beautiful bag and took out a 6-inch black tea Melaleuca from it. "This was bought by Banshun this morning. I thought it was good last time. You taste it."

Mu Xueyi felt that she had eaten her throat, so she declined and said, "I'm a little bit tired."

Zhou Zhenyue handed a clean steel fork with one hand and said, "Taste a small bite."

The forks were handed over, and Mu Xueyi had to catch it and put a small piece in his mouth.

The cream is mellow and dense, the melaleuca is soft and glutinous, and the sweetness of the black tea is very layered in the mouth, and it is mixed with a very rich beef.

Sure enough, someone like Zhou Zhenyue who grew up eating the delicacies of mountains and seas, she thought it was delicious, it must be very delicious.

Mu Xueyi licked her lips and couldn't help but fork the second piece.

Zhou Zhenyue pulled the thousand layers back a bit, "Didn't you eat it? Just taste one piece."

Mu Xueyi: "But I still want to eat a little bit."

Zhou Zhenyue: "No, you will get sleepy if you eat too much. You have to work in the afternoon."

Mu Xueyi was taken aback, and sighed bitterly: "...then you might as well don't let me taste it."

Zhou Zhenyue gently curled the corners of her lips: "That won't work, you have to taste it. Otherwise, I will buy it for nothing."

Mu Xueyi: "..."

Mu Xueyi only recently discovered that Zhou Zhenyue was a little sluggish.

Looking serious, in fact, he is full of black water.

Say no to eat, not to eat. Zhou Zhenyue put the mille-layer cake back into the box and said, "Go back to the work station."

Mu Xueyi touched her chubby belly and stood up with difficulty.

Zhou Zhenyue was silent for a moment, and then said: "The Fu Qian in your department, although his work ability is pretty good, but the person is really mean. My rank is too much higher than her, it is not convenient to talk about her. If you really can't bear it, I Transfer her to another department."

Mu Xueyi didn't care too much: "She's also mean? Then you haven't seen me and my sister get along on a daily basis."

Zhou Zhenyue: "You mean you don't need me to interfere?"

Mu Xueyi: "No, I can handle it myself."

"...Let's do it with you." Zhou Zhenyue picked up a document next to her, took out her pen from her jacket pocket, unscrewed the cap, and fixed her eyes on the document.

"Then I'm leaving." Mu Xueyi turned around to leave.

Zhou Zhenyue raised her eyes and suddenly said, "Next time we will be knitting wool. Give me the wool and needles in advance. I will bring them here for you. You will come to my office to knit during your lunch break."

Mu Xueyi smiled: "Are you serious? If I really come to your office every day, wouldn't you be afraid of others guessing something?"

Zhou Zhenyue squeezed the pen in her hand.

After a long while, she chuckled, "So did you."

Mu Xueyi whispered goodbye to her, arranged her expression, and opened the door.

Zhou Zhenyue watched her go out, her eyes shifted, and she watched her walk towards the work station through the glass.

She thought that seeing Mu Xueyi staying so close to her was what she wanted most in these years. But now Mu Xueyi stayed in front of her, and she felt that it was not enough. Far from enough.

Obviously she could be seen, she was obviously close at hand, but all the possibilities of getting along were cut off by this thick glass.

Visible but not near.

She couldn't tell whether this was satisfying herself or punishing herself.

.

It took too long for Mu Xueyi to enter, and Song Jie and Fu Qian both came to ask her what was going on. Mu Xueyi lied without changing his face: "I accidentally knocked over the coffee, and I just cleaned the ground inside."

When Fu Qian heard it, she would inevitably raise her eyebrows and criticize her, even Song Jie said that she shouldn't be so careless.

In order to have a good relationship with his bosses, Mu Xueyi specially bought desserts and milk tea, pasted a sincere apology post-it note, and sent them to Fu Qian and Song Jie's table.

Fu Qian still didn't give her a good face and didn't touch the food. Song Jie, a forty-year-old middle-aged man, liked a young and beautiful woman like Mu Xueyi, but when she saw her deliver something, he just accepted it with a smile.

As soon as Song Jie received it, Fu Qian felt that Mu Xueyi would like to please men, and she didn't look much at her.

Starting to work in the afternoon, Mu Xueyi's direct supervisor, Jia Yihang, knew what had happened at noon, and wanted to take her out and talk about it again. Xue Xiaobai, the table next to Jia Yihang, interrupted: "Forget Xiao Jia, why are you angry with a girl."

When Jia Yihang saw Xue Xiaobai help intercede, he sighed and waved to Mu Xueyi to leave.

Xue Xiaobai is the other director in the department besides Jia Yihang. A handsome guy with a pretty good appearance, only one year older than Mu Xueyi, is said to be promoted to manager at the end of the year. He has a promising future and is especially popular with girls.

Xue Xiaobai came from the countryside, and the only male after giving birth to several older sisters, not only did he enter the university, but he also entered such a good company. The whole family felt that the ancestral grave was smoking. Xue Xiaobai himself feels that he is a very successful kind of man. In addition, he has a good face and has a lot of girls around him. His eyesight becomes very high. Thinking of his excellent conditions, he must find someone who is worthy of him. The big beauties are good.

On the day Mu Xueyi entered the post, he gave a stunned glance and immediately decided that it was her.

It's so beautiful, since childhood, he has never seen such a beautiful woman.

In the past few days, Jia Yihang said about Mu Xueyi, and Xue Xiaobai always persuaded him, wanting to show favor. But looking at Mu Xueyi's reaction, it seemed that he didn't care much about the favor he was selling.

Maybe this girl is too slow.

Xue Xiaobai thought about this, after some deliberation, he decided to take the initiative to attack.

After get off work in the afternoon, Mu Xueyi was packing things up, and Xue Xiaobai was tying his tie and walked over.

"Xiao Mu," Xue Xiaobai leaned on the desk with one hand, and deliberately moved closer, "Are you free tonight? Let's have a meal together."

Mu Xueyi stopped the action in his hand and politely refused: "Thank you, Director Xue, it's still not possible."

Xue Xiaobai: "It's just a meal, so it doesn't save face?"

Mu Xueyi: "It's really inconvenient tonight, sorry."

Xue Xiaobai was not reconciled, and said: "Then I will take you home, I have a car."

Mu Xueyi smiled politely: "No, I rode a bike."

Xue Xiaobai: "Just your bike? It doesn't matter, just put it in my trunk."

"No need," Mu Xueyi refused again. "If you see where I live, I'm afraid... will be shocked."

Xue Xiaobai didn't take it seriously: "Hey, you don't need to be inferior. No matter how bad the place I live, I won't dislike it, let alone talk nonsense to my colleagues."

Mu Xueyi was taken aback.

"If you think so..." she whispered, "then... you can't even go."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
8.1K 262 80
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 怀了反派boss的崽 Yun Mu transmigrated into the book by mistake and became the wife of the villain bo...
339K 10.3K 77
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍 ❝your body is a weapon and it rips me up inside❞
49.9K 1.5K 57
In a magical world filled with mages of all kinds, there are guilds to give jobs to the mages. And the strongest guild of them all is called "Fairy T...