Unforgiving Years

By Yun_Rei

Title : 不饶岁月 Author : 无心谈笑 Four years ago, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue broke up. Four years later, a piece of n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118

25

317 14 1
By Yun_Rei

Zhou Zhenyue was so busy during this period that the old man couldn't stand it anymore. In order to let her take a good rest, he decided to distribute all the company's business to several vice presidents. After Zhou Zhenyue came home from the hospital, the father directly confiscated her work phone and ordered her to lie down at home for a week.

Zhou Fengnian also asked people to go to the riverside apartment to pack Mu Xueyi's things, including the two ducks.

Seeing that Mu Xueyi was a little bit hesitant, the old man said: "If you don't accompany her, she won't rest at home with peace of mind."

When Mu Xueyi thought about it, she didn't know what the bloody scene would be after the old man knew the truth a few days later. It would be good to be able to accompany Zhou Zhenyue for the last period of time.

After eating at noon, the ducklings were sent over.

The ducks were hungry for two days and kept quaking. After Mu Xueyi finished washing the dishes, he immediately took them to the kitchen to eat.

Zhou Zhenyue sat under the flower porch in the backyard, watching Mu Xueyi carefully holding up the duck from the back, beckoning to the housekeeper, and instructed:

"Put all the animals in the house in cages, and don't ask any duck that doesn't have eyes to kill her."

The Zhou family raised three animals, a husky who loves to gnaw on water pipes, a small cat that climbs on the roof every day to bask in the sun, and a heirloom tortoise.

This tortoise is quite legendary. It is said that it existed in Cixi's time, and it has been passed down from generation to generation in the Zhou family. The devil threw a thunder and exploded Zhou's family back then, leaving only Zhou Fengnian to die. This tortoise was stunned and didn't hurt a single piece of hair.

The steward asked carefully: "Ah Shou also wants to lock it up?"

Ah Shou is the name of the tortoise.

Zhou Zhenyue: "Close."

Butler: "But the old man loves Ah Shou the most. He has never turned it off for so many years..."

Zhou Zhenyue glanced at him with no expression: "It's an omnivorous animal, what can't be shut down?"

The housekeeper dared not say anything, and immediately trot to hug A Shou into the cage.

A Shou has lived for more than a hundred years. Whenever he was treated like a baby by the descendants of the Zhou family, the tortoise shells were all wrapped up. He had never suffered such grievances before and immediately started a hunger strike while biting his cage.

Unfortunately, the old man went to play mahjong. Zhou Zhenyue just said: Do not eat, do not eat and starve to death.

In the afternoon, Zhou Zhenyue asked someone to put water in the swimming pool and waited for the ducks to finish their meal and let them play in the spacious pool.

She and Mu Xueyi sat in the chairs under the flower porch together, and the sunlight passed through the flower vines and flower stands, and fell on them finely.

Mu Xueyi lay on the table, propped his chin, and looked at Zhou Zhenyue's eyes softly: "Ayue, are you getting better?"

Zhou Zhenyue looked down at a book, "...Hmm."

Mu Xueyi: "Grandpa got a list of Chinese medicine, saying that it can replenish your breath, and I will boil it for you later."

Zhou Zhenyue frowned, "I'm not old enough to drink Chinese medicine."

The light spot swept across Mu Xueyi's face, and she narrowed her eyes, feeling a little sleepy.

Zhou Zhenyue turned a page of the book and said softly: "If you are sleepy, go upstairs to sleep."

Mu Xueyi shook his head: "No, I'll accompany you."

The warm air was quiet for a while.

Mu Xueyi asked again: "Ayue, what book are you reading?"

Zhou Zhenyue acted for a while.

She looked at Mu Xueyi with complex expressions, held up the book, her lips seemed to be smiling but not smiling: "You don't know what book this is?"

Mu Xueyi looked at the book cover, vaguely familiar. She wanted to take a closer look, but the sun fell on the title, dazzling her eyes and couldn't see it.

She said, "I don't know."

Zhou Zhenyue smiled, with a little sarcasm:

"Mu Xueyi, this is your textbook."

The light spot on the cover was deflected by the wind, and only then did Mu Xueyi see the big characters "Introduction to World Economy" above. She blushed all of a sudden, and she squatted and asked, "Why do you have my textbook?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "You walked in a hurry back then, and a lot of things fell to me."

Mu Xueyi was startled.

Zhou Zhenyue lowered her head and turned over a few pages casually, "When you are studying this course, just patronize and fall in love. The book is as clean as the new one."

Mu Xueyi recalled that when he took this course, he was indeed in love with Shen Huaixing. Because this course is connected behind the financial engineering taught by Shen Huaixing, every time she left the class, Shen Huaixing took her out to play, causing her to almost never take this course. At the end of the term, Shen Huaixing greeted the teacher in this class and walked her through the back door.

She answered honestly: "At that time... I was indeed in a relationship with the teacher."

Zhou Zhenyue paused with her hands turning the pages of the book.

Tighten your fingertips and squeeze out a wrinkle on that page.

Mu Xueyi called her: "Ayue..."

Suddenly Zhou Zhenyue raised the textbook, and with a strong wave of her hand, a thick book spun into the swimming pool.

thump--

The water splash was startled, and the pepper and fennel quacked as they fluttered their wings.

Mu Xueyi was shocked: "A Yue, what are you doing?"

Zhou Zhenyue gently curled her lips and looked at her: "I didn't have time to learn things back then, now there is no need to learn them."

Mu Xueyi stood up and dragged the chair to make a noise, "That's a book!"

She said she was going to the swimming pool.

Zhou Zhenyue said in a deep voice:

"You go pick one and try."

Mu Xueyi stopped, with a complicated expression on her face, and she felt like she didn't know how to explain it.

She held back for a long time, and said: "You are mistaken, this course is not taught by Professor Shen, Professor Shen teaches...financial engineering..."

Zhou Zhenyue's eyes froze coldly.

...Financial engineering.

In the swimming pool, the "Introduction to the World Economy" dangling on the surface of the water, it seemed to be a little wronged.

"It's my fault, I didn't pay attention to what I said," Mu Xueyi admitted obediently, "It's right for you to be angry. But after all, it's a book or a textbook. Don't let it out."

In fact, we can't blame Zhou Zhenyue for being sensitive. Between them, Shen Huaixing should not have been mentioned.

Zhou Zhenyue stood in a stalemate for a long time, and finally waved her hand. Steward Sun, who was standing next to her, ran to get a book with wintry.

She was silent for a while, her eyes narrowed slightly to look at Mu Xueyi, her tone of voice was slow: "Mu Xueyi, let me ask you a question."

Mu Xueyi followed her words and said, "You ask."

Zhou Zhenyue picked up the teacup and took a sip of tea.

She put down the cup unhurriedly and asked in a very casual tone:

"When you look at the sky at night, do you see more moons or more stars?"

Mu Xueyi's scalp suddenly became numb.

This question...

"I..." Mu Xueyi swallowed, "I usually sleep at night..."

"Really?" Zhou Zhenyue smiled slightly, "It turns out that you neither like the stars nor the moon."

Mu Xueyi scratched her curly hair, annoyed on her face: "I didn't mean that."

Zhou Zhenyue looked at her in her spare time: "Then what do you mean?"

Mu Xueyi: "You ask me whether to look at the stars or the moon at night. Of course I would say I want to sleep, because I really don't have the habit of not going to sleep to see the sky in the middle of the night." She pursed her lips, her eyes wet, and looked Zhou Zhenyue, "But if you ask me whether I like Shen Huaixing or I like you..."

"Ayue, I like you."

She said seriously.

Zhou Zhenyue stared at Mu Xueyi's eyes, as if she could see through her pupils the eagerness and sincerity that was about to overflow.

She mistrusted her once.

But this time, she still couldn't use reason to trap her heart. She knew that as long as Mu Xueyi said these words, she would willingly believe it again.

Even if it's moths to the fire.

Since the end of the road.

Although Zhou Zhenyue had reached a reconciliation with herself in the bottom of her heart, she couldn't help but teasing her: "When I ate with Professor Shen yesterday, did you say the same to her?"

"I didn't--" Mu Xueyi prolonged the ending, anxiously a little helpless.

Zhou Zhenyue smiled and raised her tea cup: "Do you think I will believe it?"

Mu Xueyi sighed, "I will turn on the phone recording next time to prove my innocence."

The rim of the teacup stopped on his lips.

Zhou Zhenyue glanced at her faintly: "And next time?"

Mu Xueyi was a little bit eager to cry without tears: "A Yue, you clearly know that I didn't mean that."

Zhou Zhenyue drank tea slowly: "You know what you mean."

"I..." Mu Xueyi said that Zhou Zhenyue couldn't be more than Zhou Zhenyue, screaming for a while, and just be a deserter, "I'll go and boil Chinese medicine for you. Let's go to the kitchen first. See you before dinner."

Zhou Zhenyue didn't stop her, didn't say a word, and watched her trot away.

After Mu Xueyi left, Zhou Zhenyue also got up and walked behind the housekeeper who was drying a book in the sun.

The butler flipped through the book like a grilled steak.

"It won't dry like this," Zhou Zhenyue motioned to him to give the book to herself, "Go and get a hair dryer."

Butler: "Miss, you can tell me how to expose it, I'll do it."

Zhou Zhenyue: "It's okay, let me do it."

She returned to the table with a book of sex, under the table there is a tea-making board, just right to plug in the hair dryer.

She divided each page carefully and blew it evenly and tightly. After drying, the pages became crisp, and her movements became more and more careful.

After blowing it for a long time, it was almost done.

Zhou Zhenyue opened the title page gently, looked at the three words "Mu Xueyi" handwritten in the corner of the title page, and tentatively stroked it with her fingertips.

Sentimental fonts, ballpoint pen ink, looking at them, you can see the young and innocent girl in the university.

Zhou Zhenyue imagined Mu Xueyi like that, her lips curled up, her eyes narrowed slightly with a smile.

The fingertips ran across the rough paper, gently touching the forehead of a baby.

Suddenly she lowered her head and took out a portable pen from the pocket of her coat. Unscrew the cap of the pen and press the soaked sheet of paper with your thumb.

Then, next to the three words "Mu Xueyi", she meticulously, stroke by stroke, wrote the words "Zhou Zhenyue".

It is a pity that although the two names are closely tied together, the ink traces of one are too new and the other is too old, and they are out of place.

Zhou Zhenyue closed the textbook and looked at the afterglow on the horizon.

Finally couldn't help it, and let out a long sigh.

I really hope that the person who accompanied Xueyi through college was her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 26.2K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
745K 77.1K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.8M 109K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.2K 156 142
Workplace, business war, fight against monsters, fall in love. Qi Man went to interview the secretary at Rongtian Headquarters at the age of 18. When...