Unforgiving Years

By Yun_Rei

Title : 不饶岁月 Author : 无心谈笑 Four years ago, Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue broke up. Four years later, a piece of n... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118

5

415 21 5
By Yun_Rei

5. Chapter 5
People in the business district know that Zhou's and Mu's are rivals, so in the past, the bosses always tried to avoid having the people of these two meet on the same occasion, so as not to embarrass everyone.

Li Lulu originally only invited Zhou Zhenyue, but she never expected that Shen Huaixing would bring the second lady of the Mu family. At first, she only joked about the teachers and students, but when Zhou Zhenyue arrived, she realized that she had done something stupid unintentionally.

Especially when I saw Zhou Zhenyue sitting next to Mu Xueyi.

Li Lulu thought that Zhou Zhenyue and Mu Xueyi were unfamiliar, so she half-covered her mouth and whispered to Zhou Zhenyue:

"Next to you is Miss Mu Er, who was brought here by Professor Shen. Be polite and give me a face."

Zhou Zhenyue smiled but didn't smile: "Although I don't know Professor Shen, Mr. Li has spoken, of course I have to give this face."

Li Lulu breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that she had agreed not to embarrass Mu Xueyi. Zhou Zhenyue took the wine glass and raised it to Shen Huaixing over Mu Xueyi next to him:

"Professor Shen, lucky to meet."

Shen Huaixing raised his cup politely and touched Zhou Zhenyue.

The two people's wine glasses stretched out one to the other, sandwiching Mu Xueyi in the middle, the glasses just touching the top of her thigh.

"Ding--"

I don't know who didn't hold it steady.

The red wine was knocked out without warning, dripping down the gap between the two cups, wet Mu Xueyi's thighs and skirt.

"Ouch!"

Li Lulu stood up hurriedly, took a stack of paper and handed it over there.

The others held their breath and watched the expressions of Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue, each of them tensed a string in their hearts.

Shen Huaixing put down the wine glass for the first time, took a napkin and covered Mu Xue's naked thighs, his tone was full of concern: "Is it all right?"

Mu Xueyi didn't let Shen Huaixing's fingers stay on her thighs, took the napkin from her hand and wiped it on her own, repeatedly saying, "It's okay, it's okay."

Zhou Zhenyue took back the wine glass unhurriedly and took a sip.

"Miss Mu Er."

Zhou Zhenyue suddenly called her.

After Mu Xueyi rubbed his legs, his pores were tightened a bit.

Zhou Zhenyue gently put the wine glass back on the tabletop, and there was a small sound from the bottom of the glass and the marble tabletop.

"Don't wear such a short skirt next time. Otherwise, it will get a leg wet and it will be difficult to clean up, right?"

There was no emotion in the tone, as if it was really just making suggestions.

Mu Xueyi could only lower her head and whisper: "Yes."

Zhou Zhenyue took two glasses, put them in front of herself and Mu Xueyi, and filled them with vodka.

"It was my fault to get the wine on the second lady. Drink two glasses and treat it as if I am paying you."

Before Mu Xueyi's skirt was dried, she straightened up and picked up the wine glass, her voice lower: "Actually, I didn't..."

Zhou Zhenyue picked up the cup and uttered a word blankly:

"drink."

Mu Xueyi swallowed the second half of the sentence back to his stomach forever, biting his scalp, and suffocating the whole glass of wine in one mouthful.

Zhou Zhenyue only squeezed a little, looking at Mu Xueyi's empty glass, the corners of her lips slightly curled up.

"Did the second lady forgive me?"

Mu Xueyi opened her mouth: "I..."

Zhou Zhenyue interrupted her: "I haven't forgiven her yet."

With that, she picked up vodka and filled Mu Xueyi full.

Mu Xueyi wanted to cry without tears, but she felt that this was a rare occasion for Zhou Zhenyue to say a few words to herself in this month. She couldn't make her unhappy anymore, so she could only pick up the wine glass again.

I didn't dare to drink so hard this time, so I drank the whole glass in small sips.

Only after drinking, the third cup was full.

"Cheers."

Zhou Zhenyue didn't even look for excuses this time.

Mu Xueyi's ears and neck were red when she drank. She knew she would get drunk very quickly if she drank like this, but she had no other choice. Obviously, Zhou Zhenyue was angry, how could she not follow her.

As soon as the wine glass was raised to her lips, her side suddenly stretched out a hand to press on her wrist.

Shen Huaixing frowned and said in a voice that only she could hear: "Don't drink it, you are still sick."

"It's okay," Mu Xueyi shook his head, blinked his eyes several times, and pulled back a little sober, "I drink."

After she finished speaking, she drank the third cup.

The others looked at this side in a daze, confused.

When the Zhou family and the Mu family met, there was no cold field, and there was no quarrel. Zhou's president also desperately poured wine into Mu's second lady.

This picture is really confusing.

Cup after cup.

Mu Xueyi drank a little dazedly, lying on the table with blurred eyes, holding his cup in his hand, waiting for Zhou Zhenyue to pour it to himself, muttering vaguely in his mouth:

"I drink... I drink..."

Shen Huaixing finally couldn't stand it anymore. She didn't understand what business people needed to socialize and maintain. She only knew that people who were sick shouldn't drink so much wine. Zhou Zhenyue's untimely persuasion made her have a bad impression of Zhou Zhenyue. Not long after the game started, she stood up straight, grabbed Mu Xueyi, who was drunk on the table, and said to Li Lulu:

"I'll take her away first."

The teacher was leaving, and several junior students in the seat stood up to give it away. Li Lulu also enthusiastically asked Wang Hang to help send Mu Xueyi to Shen Huaixing's car, and everyone got up to make room.

Zhou Zhenyue sat still in place, her face getting colder and colder, her fingers holding the wine glass tightly blue.

Shen Huaixing embraced Mu Xueyi's soft waist and dragged her to stand up slowly. Unexpectedly, when he got up a little bit, Mu Xueyi began to struggle instinctively, twisting and avoiding Shen Huaixing's hand, and fell back heavily.

She was smashing into the arms of Zhou Zhenyue next to her.

Zhou Zhenyue hugged the drunk Mu Xueyi subconsciously, her hot body temperature and slippery skin deep in her fingertips, the familiar scent that had only existed in dreams in the past few years rushed towards her face unexpectedly, screaming and crashing in her nasal cavity .

It's been a long time, but it's too suddenly intimacy.

too suddenly.

Suddenly Zhou Zhenyue's brain went blank for a moment.

Mu Xueyi naturally hugged Zhou Zhenyue's neck and arched her head into Zhou Zhenyue's shoulders.

"Don't give me to others..." Mu Xueyi closed her eyes and said vaguely drunk, "Don't let them take me away, don't let them take me to other places..."

A circle of people around looked at the scene, and their jaws were about to fall to the ground, and no one dared to move.

What's the situation?

Shen Huaixing looked at Zhou Zhenyue hugging Mu Xueyi, feeling dazzling inexplicably, and stretched out his hand to try to pull Mu Xueyi to him.

"Xueyi, come back."

Upon hearing this, Zhou Zhenyue tightly grasped the fingers of Mu Xueyi's arm, frowning slightly: "Come back?"

What is "come back"?

Where are you coming back?

If Mu Xueyi really has a so-called "home", it should be her Zhou Zhenyue's side, right?

As if to declare something, she directly hugged Mu Xueyi horizontally, left the deck straight back, and walked in the direction of the underground garage. Cold and solemn, with an aura that suppresses people from looking directly.

And Mu Xueyi was lying in her arms, her curly hair was scattered, and her cheeks were ambiguous pink.

Shen Huaixing stared at their backs in a daze.

The others were also dumbfounded.

how to say.

This trend...

...It is a bit magical.

Bar underground garage.

Zhou Zhenyue hugged Mu Xueyi and walked to her black Bentley. Xiao Ai, who was napping in the driver's seat, got excited, and immediately ran out to help them open the rear door.

"Zhou, Zhou, Zhou..."

Xiao Ai stared at Mu Xueyi in Zhou Zhenyue's arms, almost bit her tongue.

How do you go to a simple social gathering and pick up a drunk second lady back?

Zhou Zhenyue put Mu Xueyi on the back seat, closed the door on this side, and walked around to the other side and got into the car. Xiao Ai also returned to the driver's seat.

Xiao Ai started the engine, glanced at Mu Xueyi who was asleep from the rearview mirror, and tentatively asked: "Zhou, where are we... going and going?"

Zhou Zhenyue sat thirty centimeters away from Mu Xueyi. She crossed her arms, looked down and thought for a while, and said, "Go to the riverside apartment."

"Yes." Xiao Ai began to reverse the car.

As the car drove to the door, Xiao Ai whispered again: "Is it really not going back to the old house? The old man has always wanted to see Miss Mu Er..."

Zhou Zhenyue did not speak.

Xiao Ai knew that she was upset, so she stopped talking and didn't mention it again.

When driving to Qiaoxi Second Road, Mu Xueyi woke up.

He didn't wake up, just opened his eyes, the person is still wooden, and his eyes are fixed on Zhou Zhenyue's face.

After a while, tears flowed from the end of her eyes.

Zhou Zhenyue looked back in the dark and frowned when she saw Mu Xueyi crying:

"Why are you crying?"

Mu Xueyi did not answer, crying more and more fiercely, tears falling like broken beads on the skirt of his chest.

Zhou Zhenyue frowned deeper.

For a long time, she took out a pack of tissues from the grid next to it and threw it to Mu Xueyi's hand.

Mu Xueyi did not pick up the pack of paper, choked suppressed in her throat, and wiped the tears from her face with the back of her hand. In a panic, his wrist was wiped on his lower lip, and a long strip of lipstick was wiped out.

Xiao Ai said more: "Zhou, Miss Mu Er is drunk, please help her."

Xiao Ai's words left Zhou Zhenyue in a daze.

Yup.

Anyway, this person is also drunk, and she won't remember anything tonight when she wakes up tomorrow.

No matter when, no matter who loses consciousness, being drunk always seems to be the best excuse to cover up.

Zhou Zhenyue was silent for a while, then turned around, picked up the pack of tissues she had just thrown out, and pulled out one.

Unfold it all first, then fold it in half twice according to her habit, holding it at your fingertips.

After a short hesitation.

She leaned over there a little, lowered her eyes, and gently pressed the tissue in her hand to the corner of Mu Xueyi's eye.

"Why are you crying?"

This time, the questioning was much gentler, and the gentleness like certainty would not be remembered by the other party, only then finally removed the indifference that had been disguised for a long time.

Mu Xueyi was holding her stomach, and suddenly there was a child-like crying expression on her mature face, aggrieved and pitiful:

"Ayue, Ayue... my stomach hurts..."

Too much alcohol will inevitably burn the stomach.

Zhou Zhenyue's slender eyelashes flickered, her eyes focused on the face of the person in front of her, and she asked softly:

"Then what do you want?"

Mu Xueyi blinked her eyes with tears: "...I want, I want A Yue to blow."

When they were still together before, if she broke somewhere, Zhou Zhenyue would help her blow the wound. But she was drunk now, and she didn't expect her stomachache to be without exposed wounds.

Nevertheless, Zhou Zhenyue wiped away the tear stains from the corners of her eyes with a tissue, and gently spit out two words as she wiped it out: "Huhu."

A teardrop hung on Mu Xueyi's eyelashes, faltering.

She followed Zhou Zhenyue and said softly: "Huhu..."

Zhou Zhenyue stared at her drunk face, the corners of her lips curled up slightly, and she repeated: "Huhu."

Mu Xueyi stupidly followed her and said: "Huhu."

Zhou Zhenyue: "Huhu."

Mu Xueyi: "Huhu."

She just teased her naturally.

It's like going back to the time when they were still together three years ago.

Zhou Zhenyue touched Mu Xueyi's soft curly hair, and the neon night outside the window was reflected in her eyes, like a broken dream.

At this moment, she suddenly had an illusion.

They seem to...

Never separated.

Mu Xueyi was so tired that she stretched her throat and yelled softly: "Ayue--"

Zhou Zhenyue smiled lightly, and responded to her in the most gentle and pampering tone as she did in the past:

"I'm here."

Paused.

Zhou Zhenyue lifted her eyes to look out of the car window, her voice lowered a few minutes, a few lightly twisted words seemed to be a touch of light, as the night breeze faded in the endless desolation:

"......I always."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 57.5K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1.9M 90.1K 200
Title ; 和殘疾大佬協議結婚後 (After Marriage With A Disabled Gangster) Author ; Lu Shi (鹿拾) Chapters ; 120 (completed) Description ; Regarding the marri...
586K 50.2K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.2M 14.8K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...