IMAGINES |BTS|

By -sopemochi

BTS Imagines - REQUESTS ARE OPEN (DM me your idea or comment it on any chapter; I HOLD THE RIGHT TO DENY) - C... More

Namkook (smut)
Jimin (smut)
Taehyung (smut)
Sope
Jimin (smut)
VMinKook (smut)
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Namjoon (smut)
Hoseok
Yoongi
Jin
Namjin (smut)
Yoonkook
Taejin (smut)
Yoongi (pt. 2)
Jungkook (smut)
Vhope (smut?)
Taehyung
Jungkook and Yoongi
Jin (pt. 1)
Jin (pt. 2) (smut)
Jimin (smut)
Jungkook (smut)
Taehyung
Yoonmin
Namjoon (smut)
Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 1)
Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 2) (smut)
Bun (smut)
Sope (pt. 2)
Jinkook (smut)
Vmin
Lust (smut)
Yoongi (smut)
Alien
Gold Alien (smut)
Chameleon
Blue
Yoonie Bear
Sope (pt. 3) (smut)
3 (smut)
V (smut)
Decalcomania (smut)
Gumball
Flower Child
Golden Boy (smut)
Vsope (smut)
Bunny 500 (smut)
Blue (pt. 2)
Blue (pt. 3)
Chemistry Boy (smut)
Boss (smut)
Statue
Laser Tag
Burns
kth.official (smut)
Pink Alien (smut)
Daddy Yoongs
Frost Bite
Royal Concubines (smut)
Officer Kim (smut)
Girl Next Door (smut)
Girl Next Door (pt. 2)
Treasures
Nymph Estate
Perfect Little Omega (smut)
Too Much (smut)
Tomorrow (smut)
Feels Good (smut)
Phantom Figure (Potential Book??)
Pure
Drawings
Drawings (pt. 2)
Drawings (pt. 3) (smut)
Jimseok
Lab Bunny (smut)
SEOKJIN BITCH (smut)
Kim Line (smut)
Puppy Problems (smut)
4J (smut)
Alpha (smut)
Secret
Mile High (smut)
You're Mine (smut)
500 nugs
The Truth Untold
Congratulations (smut)
UNO! (smut)
Imposter (smut)
I'm here for you
Garden Gift (smut)
Cinnamon Roll Glaze (smut)
The Red Bullet
Accidental Booty Call (smut)
Blue (pt. 4)
Tagged
Magic Orbs
Chrysalism
Vemödalen
Tents (smut)
Journal (thirsy?)
His Hoodie
Rookie
Forest Baby
Painting the Night
Mr. Vampire (pt. 1)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 2)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 3)
Mr. Vampire (pt. 4) (smut)
Bruises and Scales
Sex Tape (smut)
Trouble (smut)
So Good (smut)
Help Me (pt. 1)
Cookie Date
Help Me (pt. 2) (smut)
Sugar Rush (smut)
On Command (smut)
Wrong (smut)
Bro, I'm Fine
Prank
Full (smut)
⚠️IMPORTANT NOTE⚠️
Boy Meets Alpha (smut?)
Barely Know You (smut)
Boy Meets Alpha (pt. 2)
I Built A Friend
Special Christmas
Only Sea You (pt. 1)
Only Sea You (pt. 2)
Only Sea You (pt. 3)
Only Sea You (pt. 4)
Only Sea You (pt. 5)
Only Sea You (pt. 6)
Only Sea You (pt. 7)
Only Sea You (pt. 8) (smut)
On The Run
Sunburns (smut)
Scarlet Wine (spin-off) (there's smut at the end I swear)
Red Cases (dirty??)
Mr. Neighbor
Done Being Perfect
Reflection
Pretty Bunny (smut)
My Enemy
Pamper Me Like A Princess (smut)
Pamper Me Like A Princess (pt. 2) (smut)
Extraordinary Unconventional
'Cuz Imagination (barely smut)
Late Night Secret (smut)
Move Like We Off (through) The Wall
Every Kiss Begins With K(im Taehyung)
April Fools
Zombification of the L Word
Maybe This Could Be Something More
Oh What I Would Give To Get Under Your Skin (smut)
Pillow (smut)
The Throne Was Made For Us (pt. 1)
The Throne Was Made For Us (pt. 2) (smut)
Acting Alpha (smut)
Road Trip (smut) ⚠️
Go Big or Go Home (smut)
Karma's Gonna Chase You
The Library
Pastry Dreams

Snake Charmer (ssssmut)

2.4K 30 5
By -sopemochi

(AU)

Did Jeongguk haul his lengthy mirror onto his bed and prop it against the window just to lean against it and watch himself get off? Yes, yes he did.

After a particular self-indulgent photoshoot for his personal instagram page--he's got a passion for fashion and photography, okay--he ended up feeling very soft and sweet. And the odd feeling reminded him of that one girl he fucked last week. She was so small and pretty and oh god simply thinking about her got Jeongguk's dick hard in his white trousers.

He fell into the feeling, let his hands explore his own body, up his bulging thighs and under the giant, layered cream knit sweater he found in Seokjin's closet. He tweaked his nipples, moaned, and then his hand shot down his pants and in a desperate haze he pumped his fist until he soiled the fabric.

But that wasn't enough, and as he looked into his mirror across the room, panting and sweating, an idea bloomed inside his head and now he's here. Hand pressed flat to his mirror as he moans and twists his fist around himself. In his delusion, he doesn't think twice about getting sticky cum all over his hyung's sweater. All he can think about is the way he seems to float away from reality, eyebrows furrowed, pleasure zipping through his veins. He comes with a low groan. It splatters against his mirror and drips down his flushes hand.

And then he collapses backwards, has half the mind to take a quick post-orgasm selfie because he's insane, and the lights go out.

Waking up after nutting so damn hard is always a serene feeling. Jeongguk's limbs are numb in this pleasant way. He loves it.

Except he can't help but feel confused when he nudges the curtain open with his foot and sees that the moon is still high in the sky. Huh. Usually, two orgasms keep him out for at least seven hours. Not twenty minutes.

A fragment of light in his peripheral demands Jeongguk's attention. Slowly, he cranes his head to the side. On his hardwood floor, coiled in a beautiful, mesmerizing swirl, a lilac snake flicks it's forked tongue up at Jeongguk.

But he's not scared.

The snake slithers up the camera bag at the foot of his bed, tangles around his bent knees, smooth, cold scales scratching at the exposed skin of his abdomen. It feels good. In the watery moonlight, the snake seems to glow and emit this hypnotic blue hue. Jeongguk's mouth falls open as the snake unhinges it's jaw.

"Bite me." He hears himself say.

If a snake could smile, this one would. As it nears Jeongguk's neck, bearing it's fangs, Jeongguk closes his eyes, humming deep in his chest. The snake clamps down on the column of his throat and he whimpers, stomach tightening as something warm floods his system, lighting his nerve endings ablaze. His body fizzles and shakes, this hot vemon leaving arousal in it's wake. He welcomes it completely.

When Jeongguk finally manages to peel his eyes open, he understands what the pressure on his chest is. There, sitting above him and looking down seductively, is the most beautiful man Jeongguk has ever seen.

"Well hello, pretty thing."

Voice like honey and eyes like daggers, Jeongguk sighs. The silver tone of his hair reminds Jeongguk of the snake that bit him moments ago.

Plush lips like flower petals. Skin dewy and shimmery. Jeongguk wants to fuck him. He wants so badly to claw down his bare chest and rip at the deep v line of his black shirt. Oh to yank on the red scarf and those silver tresses.

"Your mind is wild." He grins.

Like a switch, Jeongguk growls and hooks his arm around the mystical man's waist, effectively flipping them over. In this reversed position, Jeongguk's body tingles at the sight of the man's hair mussed, sultry smile hanging from those sinful lips.

"Name." Jeongguk says.

"Call me Jimin." The man walks his fingers up the front of Jeongguk's sweater.

"Jimin." Jeongguk parrots. And then he's racing down to lock their lips together. It's heated and messy, Jimin's pretty gasps smothered against Jeongguk's tongue as it folds into his mouth. Jeongguk hooks a finger inside his cheek and pulls, letting the drool glide down his chin. He laps at the slick, moaning and rutting against the mattress.

"You're impatient." Jimin chuckles. "Why, don't you want to wait and see how good I can make you feel?"

"Fuck, yes. Yes, I want that." Jeongguk pleads. Jimin giggles and pushes Jeongguk back so he's sitting on his heels. Jimin runs his fingers down his own torso, catching on the hem of his shirt until he's shoving it up and out of the way. Jeongguk inhales sharply and reaches out to tap the stainless steel bar running through his left nipple. Jimin shivers.

"Come on, pretty thing." Jimin says. "Let me see what you're hiding."

Jeongguk is quick to rip off his sweater, stomach taut as he raises his arms above his head. Jimin moans, hips rolling up.

"Oh... so many delicious muscles."

"Touch." Jeongguk says. Jimin's hands immediately come up to glance over his abdomen, fingers dipping into the contours of his body. Jimin's touch feels icy. Goosebumps raise on Jeongguk's skin.

"Mmm." Jimin smiles, lazy. But then Jeongguk smacks his hand away and Jimin gasps, but he doesn't resist Jeongguk as he takes his red scarf and bounds his wrists together. "You know me so well."

It's funny, because Jeongguk has never seen this man in his entire life. Not at school, where he's familiar with everyone. And not at the local grocery, where he's said all but three words to the employees. But in this moment, Jeongguk just chuckles and tightens the knot, loving the way Jimin squirms and hisses.

"You're such a pain slut." Jeongguk whispers. He noses against Jimin's neck, pulse thrumming.

"Bite me." Jimin repeats Jeongguk's words from earlier. Jeongguk grins and sinks his teeth into Jimin's shoulder, holding his hips down as he jolts above the sheets.

Jeongguk licks and sucks at his pale skin, leaving behind marks in a variety of colors and sizes. Jimin's arms fall down, nails scraping at Jeongguk's back. Jeongguk slaps his hip and Jimin forces his hands up again.

"Don't move."

Jimin bites his bottom lip. Jeongguk resurfaces to kiss him again, breathing into his mouth and tasting hot sugar on his tongue. His hand absentmindedly rubs where he's left a pink mark on Jimin's hip.

A thick heat blankets them. Jeongguk tugs at Jimin's shirt until the fabric gives and tears. And then he's pulling at his tight leather pants, exposing all to Jeongguk's greedy, lust-filled eyes.

He doesn't touch. Not where Jimin needs him most, that is. Instead, he lets his warm breath tickle Jimin's inner thighs. Jimin whines, but doesn't move.

"So hot." Jeongguk groans. Jimin squeals when Jeongguk hooks his legs over his shoulders. Jimin makes the mistake of letting his hands fall again. Jeongguk scolds him with a slap to his cock.

"I said, stay still."

Jimin moans at the pain. Jeongguk ducks between his legs and tongues at the clef of his ass. Jimin trembles as Jeongguk moans and suckles against his puffy hole. Jimin seems to open easily, gaping so pretty for Jeongguk as he pushes his tongue and two fingers into him. He's wet inside, constricting around Jeongguk's fingers perfectly.

"Oh fuck." Jimin moans.

Jeongguk sits up and yanks Jimin closer, holding his ass in the air. Jimin's bent at an akward angle, but all he seems to care about it the act of strength.

"Don't come." Jeongguk says as he pushes another two fingers into Jimin. Jimin whimpers, unbelievably responsive, and nods. "Not until I say so."

Jeongguk spends another couple minutes kissing Jimin's thighs and milking his prostate. He does it until Jimin's body tightens in warning. When Jeongguk can see the precum beading at the tip of Jimin's cock, he pulls away and releases his legs. Jimin whines in protest.

"Jeongguk, please. Please. I was so close."

"No." Jeongguk simply says. While Jimin pouts, glistening tears swimming in his irridecent eyes, Jeongguk blindly searches beneath his bed. He finds a box and wanders through it until he's got his fingers wrapped around his favroite toy.

Jimin's eyes go wide as Jeongguk sits up with a cock ring in hand.

"This is gonna hurt." Jeongguk eyes Jimin. "Think you can handle it?"

Jimin nods frantically. Jeongguk smiles and rolls the ring onto Jimin's length. He twitches in Jeongguk's hand and as Jeongguk stretches it to lift his balls through, he grins and let's it snap into place. Jimin cries out, legs snapping shut. Jeongguk's knocks them open again and plays with his cock, just barely slidding his thumb through the wet slit, smirking dangerously.

Jimin cries as Jeongguk teases him until he's so close. The cock ring prevent him from reaching what he needs.

"Thought you said you could handle it?" Jeongguk raises an eyebrow. Jimin gasps, chest rising off the bed as Jeongguk squeezes the head of his cock.

"I-I can. I can." Jimin says.

"Doesn't look like it." Jeongguk's tuts.

Jimin moans. Jeongguk sucks Jimin into his mouth and swirls his tongue. He hums at the needy sound Jimin makes, inching further down his cock. He can't pin point a time in his life where he's felt this particular heat. He's had his fantasies, but none were ensrly as vivid as this. And he's fucked a lot of people, but nobody made him feel this way.

"J-Jeongguk-!"

Jeongguk ignores Jimin and stuffs him full of three fingers. He's still stretched wide open. Jeongguk wonder if it's enough to fit his cock, though. Jimin may be heavy on Jeongguk's tongue, but Jeongguk knows he's way bigger.

"Oh god- oh god-!"

Jeongguk let's him go. Jimin whimpers, cock leaking and red.

"Bad incubus." Jeongguk tsks. He doesn't know when he came to the conclusion, but he's sure of it. No human could possibly be this alluring. No human could know what truly pleasures Jeongguk by simply looking at him. "Can't listen. How do you manage to seduce other men if you can't listen?"

He brings a hand down on Jimin's thigh. Jimin flinches, moaning loudly.

"Bet none of them made you feel this good. Hmm?"

"N-No-"

No?" Jeongguk slaps him again. His thigh burns bright pink.

"So good!" Jimin gasps. "F-Feel so good. Make me feel so good.".

"That's right." Jeongguk says, rubbing his raw skin. Jimin's knees shake as his legs fall open.

"Please, fuck me."

"Do you deserve it?" Jeongguk tilts his head. Jimin frowns and nods.

"I promise I'll be good!"

"Turn over." Jeongguk orders. Jimin hastily rolls onto his stomach, lifting his ass in the air and wiggling invitingly. Jeongguk chuckles and kneads his ass, leaning down to nip at the suple skin.

"Please please please." Jimin repeats. Jeongguk digs his thumbs into his hole and tests the way he relaxes open.

"Alright." Jeongguk says. "I'll fuck you if you think you deserve it."

"Please, please so good." Jimin mumbles.

Jeongguk lifts up onto his knees and shoves the front of his pants down. Jimin turns to look over his shoulder, eyes widening at the sheer size of Jeongguk's cock. Jeongguk smirks menacingly.

"Do you really deserve this?"

"Y-Yes." Jimin says. Jeongguk wishes he could feel those pink lips slobbering all over him but right now he wants to rail Jimin until he's a screaming, drooling mess.

As Jeongguk lines up and begins pulling Jimin back, Jimin clenches around him and it's so warm, so wet, so filthy that Jeongguk moans and grips Jimin's hips until there's dark cresents imbedded in his skin.

"Fuck." Jeongguk throws his head back and immediately starts thrusting into Jimin. Jimin gasps, hands scrambling to hold onto the pillows. "Oh Jimin, you feel so good."

Jeongguk rocks into him slowly, a hand plastered to his lower back while the other teases his nipples. Jimin is loud, letting everyone know that Jeongguk's big dick is fucking so deep into him. Jeongguk is sure he'll never forget this feeling. He'll never want to forget. In fact, he doesn't want to do anything unless it requires being buried to the hilt in Jimin.

"J-Jeonggu-" A hand clamping around his throat cuts Jimin off. He chokes on his last breath of air, Jeongguk's heavy body hovering above him, strong arms holding them up.

"Shh." Jeongguk whispers. Watching Jimin's eyes fog over makes Jeongguk's gut curl and knot together. He lets Jimin breathe, fucking into him just to make doing that more difficult.

"Please- please take it off." Jimin screws his eyes shut. "It hurts. Wanna come so bad."

"I'll take it off." Jeongguk says. Jimin moans. "But no coming. You hear me?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I won't, I swear."

Jeongguk slows his hips to free Jimin from the cock ring. He's hot to the touch, as hard as a rock, and weeping silently. Jeongguk shushes him and kisses the back of his neck. He lets his hand travel down to relieve his poor cock, grip loose and movements measured. Jimin moans this squeaky, long thing, hips shaking and bucking forward.

"Ah ah ah." Jeongguk clicks his tongue against the roof of his mouth and pulls his hand away. Jimin whines. "None of that."

"Okay, okay. I'm still, I'm still." Jimin says. Jeongguk picks up his speed, reveling in that obscene sound he can't get enough of and the sluty noise pulled from Jimin's lungs. He times the rhythm of stroking Jimin cock and his thrusts until Jimin is gasping and quaking and then Jeongguk is leaving him at the edge again.

"Please!" Jimin sobs. Jeongguk's gut burns with need. He settles for watching the way his thick cock disappears inside Jimin, nestled deep, instead of giving him what he wants. His hole is loose and pink, stretched to it's absolute limit.

The bed frame groans under their weight. Jeongguk thinks about the irony of fucking an incubus and it gives him a certain rush of confidence, a renowned vigor, and Jimin is moaning all over again.

"Please don't stop." Jimin begs. Jeongguk doesn't want to accidentally give him this awful, dry orgasm. But edging him is so damn fun.

He gives in though, fisting his cock and fucking him from behind. Jimin's body tightens, thrumming like a live wire. Jeongguk feels his arousal jump up another level and he groans, desperate.

He squeezes Jimin's cock and Jimin screams. A drop of cum seeps through Jeongguk's fingers.

So fun.

Jimin wails and Jeongguk holds him right there until he's satisfied and then he lets go and Jimin comes all over the sheets and his stomach, silent moans lodged in his throat. Jeongguk huffs and fucks him until he's spilling hot inside. Jimin quivers, accepting Jeongguk's load like a good boy. Jeongguk smiles, loopy and dopey.

Then shadows bleed through and it goes dark.

-

Jeongguk coughs and shoots up in bed. He breathes heavily, head swimming with the last remnants of his dream as it fades away. His pants are sticky and wet.

The thing about an incubus is that they don't exactly leave the best impression. Like a drug, Jeongguk wishes to fall back into Jimin's clutches once more. He wants to spread Jimin over his desk. Wants to watch Jimin ride him and gush about all his manly mucles.

But that's not how they work, exactly. Jeongguk doesn't get to choose when an incubus visits him.

At least Jeongguk has never been so enthusiastic to correct his sleeping schedule.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
776K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...