🤒Taehyung- Overworked

Taehyung Pov
6am

I look at the clock and see that it's already 6am. I came home late last night because I practiced longer to get the choreography just right. After that I started working on my new song and lost track of time. That's not good because I didn't get any sleep. I guess I'll just get ready for the day. We're shooting the kinetic manifesto film for ON today. That means we'll be doing the dance over and over again under the blazing LA sun. I'm already regretting not sleeping. The thing is I did the same thing the previous 2 nights so this is going to be fun. (Note the sarcasm)

After getting ready I went out of my hotel room. The others were already waiting for me so I hurry to get there. We all get into the van. I try to sleep but I can't seem to even get a tiny nap. All the other members are already deep in dreamland while the manager drives us to the location of the set. This is going to be a long day.

Time skip

We're now getting our makeup and hair done. The stylists did an amazing job with the outfits. The makeup artist even gave me a really cool fake tattoo on my neck. I'm starting to feel extremely tired and we still have to start with the shoot.

We start dancing and I put all my energie into every single shot. After doing the dance over and over again we finally get a break. During the dance my necklace flew into my eye and it really hurts. At the same time I'm starting to get a little sick from the sun shining so bright. It's really hot and I'm sweating buckets. The fact that I've been overworking doesn't help at all.

I sit in the shadows and let the makeup artists and hair stylists retouch my hair and makeup. One of the staffs gives me a little fan. An other one puts an ice pack in my neck. I relax feeling the refreshing cold.

After the break I start I get up from the chair I was sitting on. I don't know if it's because I stood up quickly or because of something else, but when I am standing up straight I start to feel slightly dizzy. I ignore it and continue to go to my spot.

After doing the dance a few times again, we're almost done. Every time we did it was good but we need to do the dance multiple times so that they can pick the best one.

We're now doing the last take before we pack up and go back to the hotel. Tomorrow morning we'll be flying back to Korea. At the end of the dance the world starts spinning around me. I'm starting to see black spots in my vision and my legs feel weak, my whole body feels weak. It only takes seconds before the darkness consumes me and my body falls to the ground. I feel someone catch me and then nothing.

Time skip
2 days later, At the dorm

I wake up and look around me. I'm in my own room in the dorm. I remember being in LA to shoot ON, overworking, being dizzy and then fainting. But how did I get back to Korea?

The door opens to reveal Jin. When he sees me awake and trying to get up, he rushes to me and pushes me back down softly.
"Hey Tae, do you remember what happened?", I shake my head signalling a 'no'.
"You overworked yourself and fainted at the end of the shoot. We brought you back to Korea. You slept for 2 days straight. You made us really worried you know?", he says while softly combing my hair with his fingers. I lean into his touch.

After a few days I was allowed to go back to our normal schedule. And I can assure you. The other members are never letting me overwork again.

(Not proofread)
-credit for pictures and memes goes to the owners.
Always remember that you're special, beautiful and perfect just the way you are. It doesn't matter what you look like, we're all people and on the inside we're all the same. The only difference that matters is your personality and your actions. We shouldn't have to put on a "mask" so that other people like us, just be yourself!
And for your daily dose of bts memes...-