🚑💕Namjoon- Stop ignoring me, please

Requested by AnnaStark26

Yesterday evening, the boys had a fight. In the end, almost all of them were going against Namjoon in the end of it. They were either against his opinion or they were neutral, no on was with him.

The leader was devastated that they just wouldn't understand him. He was sad and the whole fight made him overthink the rest of the evening, letting tears run down his cheeks till he fell asleep, exhausted and slightly dehydrated.

When he wakes up the next morning, his eyes are puffy and bloodshot, cheeks bright red and covered with tear tracks. His hair is sticking to all sides from how he gripped it and pulled it last night. He still has his clothes on from yesterday, since he didn't have the energy to change before curling up on his bed. His phone thrown onto the nightstand, because of his anger that was quickly replaced by a feeling of hurt and sadness.

As soon as he wakes up enough to look around at the scene, he remembers the events that left him in this situation. More tears start spilling from his eyes, even though he is already dehydrated. His stomach grumbled from the hunger after not eating because of all the painful words that have been thrown around.

Loud sobs fill the room ones again as he lets his strong walls crumble, the walls that normally hide his emotions from the outside world. The walls that keep so many bad thoughts from being revealed to the people he is close to, or anyone else that would listen if he did show them.

When his tears finally seem to run out, he gets out of bed. His head pound from all the crying he has done in the pas few hours. His eyes almost fall shut ones again, having only slept about 2 hours.

He puts his hand on the side of his head, pressing slightly, hoping to remove some of the pain. Pulling himself together, he walks to his bathroom to get ready, taking a warm shower to relax his tense muscles from all the stress. He puts some light make up on to hide all the traces from the emotions he let spill out.

Walking towards the kitchen, he grabs a glass and fills it with water, gulping it down to sooth his sore, dry throat. He takes a seat at the dining table, the chatter was previously there dies down as soon as he lets his weight shift from his legs to the chair. His heart breaks again when they all give him some nasty glares before starting the conversation again, completely ignoring Joon's presence.

The second he finishes his breakfast, he stands up from the table, taking his bag and heading to the front door. Heading outside, he takes his bike to go to the HYBE building, not wanting to have to sit in the same car as the other members while they will ignore him either way.

A few more tears fall before he arrives at the familiar building. He locks his bike and heads in through the entrance, walking straight to the room where they will be getting ready for the interview that has been planned for the day.

When he enters, the staff look up at him, surprised that he is here so early and isn't accompanied by his fellow band members. He is lead to a chair where he sits down before the make up artists starts doing her work.

Being a professional, it doesn't take long for her to notice the make up he had already put on before leaving the house. Confused, she takes a make up wipe to take it off. When she does, her eyes widen. She kneels down to get her on eye level with the rapper.

"What happened?" She asks in a soft voice.

"We had a fight." He whispers before turning his head to avoid eye contact.

Without saying anything else, she starts applying products, hiding all the evidence from his crying. When she's done, the stylist gives him his outfit and let's him go out to change in the changing rooms. By the time he gets back, the other members are already settled in some chairs.