⛓️💕🚑Jimin&Yn- Can Only Watch

Requested by rhecalma

Trigger warning: Death, Kidnapping, Wounds

The both of you walk back to your home, having just gotten back from grocery shopping. Jimin is holding your hand tightly, fingers intertwined. Cars drive past the two of you as you make your way to the familiar house around the corner.

It is evening, not too late, but late enough for the sky to be a beautiful dark blue during spring, showing of the millions of shining stars above you as you walk beneath them, not really acknowledging anything except the love between you and your famous boyfriend.

Your relationship is public and most of the fans are supportive, only a few of them give you a hard time. You both love each other endlessly, but some people just can't understand that their favorite kpop idol is already taken, not willing to let go of the love of his life. They often leave hate comments under your social media posts or under the vlogs you make together with Jimin every ones in a while, which are uploaded to BTS' official youtube channel. Even though it sometimes hurts you, you mostly don't really bother to read them or take them to heart.

While you are in your thoughts, busy trying to get the memories of the day a little organized in your head, your boyfriend slowly lifts his hand, which is holding yours and giving you warmth, he places a soft kiss to the back of your hand, his lips lingering in their place before he pulls away and shows you a sweet smile, pulling you back to reality and letting you bath in the warmth of his presence and affection.

When the two of you pass an alleyway, the road now almost deserted, two pairs of footsteps are clearly heard behind you, quick footsteps. Before you have the time to turn around, a hand covers your mouth.

You look at your lover, fear showing in your eyes. He can't help you. He looks at you with wide eyes, his dark brown orbs shimmering with unshed tears, a rough hand clamped over his mouth, his arms held tightly against his body. He is breathing through his nose, fast and short. He squeezes your hand one last time before he is pulled away from you, the hand being taken off his mouth for only one second before a cloth is pressed against it as well as his nose. He looks at you weakly before his eyes close and his body goes limp in the arms of the middle aged man holding him. Before you know it, a cloth is also pressed against your nose and mouth and you black out.

Hours later, you wake up with a raging head ache. Opening your eyes, you soon squint them to be able to see in the dark room. After getting used to the darkness, you see your significant other, tied up on a chair in front of you, facing you, still out like a light, his head hanging lowly, soft breathing coming from his mouth.

He starts to shift, stirring awake and looking at you, right in the eyes. He tilts his head cutely, looking confused and still feeling weak.

"You o-okay?" He asks, voice also weak but as soft and comforting as always.

"Just a headache, baby, how about you?"

"Fine." He says, slowly blinking.

You look at the door when it cracks open, watching as the two men from earlier walk in and stand on each side of the it. A young woman walks in. Make up is caked on to her face, making her look like a crazy barbie doll that has some mistakes from in the factory, a psychopathic smile plastered onto her face, making the effect even worse.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here? The gorgeous kpop idol and the disgusting slut of a girlfriend. What a gold digger." She says, laughing like an evil witch afterwards.

"Unlike you, I love him for his personality instead of his looks and money." You answer in a moment of confidence.

"Oh sweatheart, if I can't have him, no one can." She says, pulling out a gun and pointing it at your Chim. You watch, feeling like time is slowing down and everything is happening in slow motion, as she takes the safety off the weapon and pulls the trigger. Your eyes follow the bullet as it shoots through the air and ends up in the right side of Jimin's chest, making two big holes in his lung, which quickly starts to fill with blood.