💕Jungkook- Birthday Surprise ft. The Babies

Happy birthday to our Golden bunny maknae! Hope you stay safe, happy and healthy!

This time I made the picture for his Birthday myself, what do you guys think?

Lots of fluff for the bunny's birthday!

The day of his birthday, the youngest wakes up later than usual, finally getting some sleep after the busy schedule. Bang PD gave them a few days off to celebrate the boy's birthday, so he finally gets to sleep in.

Peeling his eyes open, he looks around his bedroom. No one is there to wish him. Sighing, he walks to the bathroom attached to his room. He gets ready and puts on some comfy, but good looking clothes. Finally done, he takes his phone from the nightstand and makes his way downstairs. Arriving in the dining room, he sees all the other members already eating.

When he sits down, the other members look at him and give him a smile. Jin slides a plate in front of him, filled with some of his favorite food. The corners of his lips turn up, thinking they didn't forget about his special day, but they don't wish him. They just start a conversation.

"Hyung, what day is it?" He asks the nearest member, Yoongi.

"It's Wednesday, Kook."

"Anything special today?"

"No, we just have a day off. Why are you asking?"

"Nothing, it's alright." Yoongi gives him a confused look, but soon let's it go and continues eating the delicious food.

Tears fill Jungkook's eyes after his little chat with the second oldest.

They actually forgot...

He heaves a deep sigh and finishes his plate, putting it in the dish washer when he's done and taking his back. He walks to the hallway and puts his shoes and coat on, exiting through the front door and stepping into his car.

He drives off, on his way to his studio in the company's building. When he arrives, he walks in and goes straight to the 7th floor, containing their studio's and practice room. He walks in and sits on his chair, finally letting the tears flow down his cheeks.

"I can't believe it! They really forgot my birthday!" He yells out, frustrated and sad. After a few minutes of crying, he hears a knock on the door. Quickly pulling himself together, he walks to the door and wipes the tears away. He opens it and is surprised by his dongsaengs, standing their with big smiles and singing Happy Birthday as soon as they see him. The members of TxT make their way into his studio and give him a tight group hug. A big grin appears on the olders face, seeing that the babies didn't forget the day.

"Why don't we go to the practice room, there's more space and we can celebrate and have some Cookies." The youngest, Huening Kai, says. The bunny boy nods and heads out first, walking to his groups practice room. When they enter, all of them sit down in a circle.

"Shouldn't you be with the other members?"

"They forgot..." He says, a cute pout adorning his soft lips. Yeonjun turns his head away from the golden maknae, trying to stifle a chuckle and succeeding.

A few minutes later, a knock is heard from the door. Jungkook tilts his head in confusion and walks to the door, letting the other babies come into the room. 7 extremely excited Enhypen members enter through the door and form another group hug together with TxT and the birthday boy.

"Jungkook Seonbaenim, Happy Birthday!" They all yell in unison. Jungkook's expression shows even more happiness than before, but it also reminds him of the fact that his own members forgot.