🚑⛓️Jimin- How did they get our location?! Pt.2

For the people that asked for a part 2, that was always my plan. I wasn't about to leave you guys to panic with a "he's in a coma." So hear you go. Also, you can ones again pretend that there is no pandemic going on.

The man with the ax runs towards me, approaching quickly. I try to move, to run away, to flee to safety, but it feels like my feet are nailed to the ground, like my body is frozen, like I'm paralized in my spot.

I can't see the man's face, but he's shorter than me. The height difference doesn't remove any of the fear though, because he still has a weapon that could kill me when used the right way, if it is sharp enough that is. Otherwise, it'll take multiple hits to make my heart stop beating.

My heartbeat is through the roof as he is now only a couple meters away from me, his face finally visible.

Jimin...

He comes even closer until he is about a meter away, swinging the sharp tool in my direction, making a big, deep cut on my chest. Breathing becomes more difficult as the ax made a big hole in my lung.

He goes for another swing. This time, unbearable pain shoots through my neck. I fall to the ground, blood coming out of the wounds way too quickly. I'm losing too much blood, I won't be able to survive this.

With blurry sight, I look at him, right in the eyes. He glares back at me, his eyes emptied from the love that was ones their, all the adoration and trust gone. His breathing is heavy as he kneels down next to my head, grabbing my chin in a tight grip and lifting my head slightly off the ground. The action makes the blood run down my throat faster.

I try my best to breath in some air, but it's no use. My lungs are filled blood, and I'm slowly choking. A menacing grin forms on his face as he watches my body go limp. The last thing I hear are words that break my heart.

"Now you know how it feels. Dying, in unbearable pain, while your best friend, your brother, the person you trusted and looked up to, watches you from afar, not saving you."

My body finally gives in to the tempting offer Death proposes, letting me go numb from all the pain and leaving me as the shell of who I ones was, on the ground, next to who I thought was my best friend.

"Hobi?"

"Jhope."

"Hoseok!"

"JUNG HOSEOK!"

I finally snap out of the nightmare that has been playing on repeat like a movie every night, ever since that day. I shoot up in my bed, drenched in sweat and tears streaming down my face. Sobs wreck my body, just like in the hospital's waiting room.

Yoongi sits next to me on the soft mattress, engulfing me into his warm embrace, letting me bury my face into his well built chest. He rubs my back and plays with my hair as I hyperventilate, trying to calm me down from the daily panic attack. Ever since that day, I have the same nightmare every night, just to wake up with a panic attack.

Jimin is still in a coma, more than a month after the incident, and guilt is eating me alive.

"Why didn't I go outside earlier?! I could've saved him!" I cry out into hyung's chest.

"You did what you could, you called security and kept us safe. Had you gotten closer to save him, you would've been sharing a room with Chim right now. You did good."

"At least he might've been here right no-"

"Shhh" He places a kiss on the top of my head and tightens his grip a little more. I finally start to calm down, my breathing evens out.