🤒💕Yoongi&Y/n - Birthday surprise

Happy Birthday to our little meow meow!

We hope you stay healthy and happy. We wish you a good recovery. Hope you'll be able to enjoy the performances with the other members soon!💜🥳

This is a "sickfic" (Depends on if you see this as a sickfic, I'm not sure.) with Y/n and yoongi, please tell me if you want me to do more of these! If anyone doesn't know what Y/n means, it's your name. Just to be sure that there is no confusion. I hope you enjoy and that I don't mess it up! 💜

Y/n's Pov

Me and yoongi have been a couple from before their debut. I was always by his side and have seen them grow into the incredible artists they are now. I've seen their good days as well as their bad days. I've seen them go through bad times and pull each other through it.

I'm so proud of them!

Now, their on a world tour. They are going to New York in a few days and a week after that, it's his birthday. I really miss him. They have been gone for a month and I have been staying at home, alone.

I actually miss all of the boys. Although Yoongi is my boyfriend, I'm also really close with the other guys. Yoongi isn't jealous, because he knows that I see them as brothers and they see me as a sister.

I'm 26, so a little younger (and a little shorter) than Yoongi. He loves the fact that I'm shorter than him. Honestly, I love it too. When he hugs me I can bury my head in his chest. I love his warmth engulfing me every time he hugs or cuddles with me. That's another thing that I really miss.

While I'm in my thoughts, thinking about my sweet boyfriend, I suddenly get an idea. I should surprise him! I take out my phone and check the time difference, so that I don't disturb them, and then call their manager, Sejin.

He picks up after a few seconds.

(Bold->Sejin
Italic->Y/n)

Hey Y/n, how are you? Why did you call?

Hey Sejin-nim! I'm good, thank you for asking. I justed wanted to know if I could maybe surprise Yoongi for his birthday at their concert.

That shouldn't be a problem. I'll get you a ticket and an hotel room. When do you want to go to New York?

How about two days before his birthday? Then I still have about a week to prepare.

Alright, I'll get everything prepared. I'll get you a seat in the VIP area at the concert and a backstage pass. Though I'm sure you won't need the backstage pass, every staff and security member is friends with you.

Hehe, thank you! I'll start packing and preparing then. Oh, I still need to get him a gift. Alright, have a nice day Sejin-nim! Bye!

Alright, bye Y/n!