💕BTS- A break from tour

It was my birthday yesterday, so I wanted to write one of my own ideas. So here you go!

The boys walk into the backstage after an exhausting concert, but they are satisfied with their performance. Even though they are perfectionists, they are pleased.

They're about halfway through the tour and the next two weeks, they are finally getting a break from the activities.

In the dressing rooms, staff await them with ice packs and oxygen. All having a towel around their neck, they let the staff members help them calm down from the adrenaline rush.

When they have finally caught their breath, they start heading to the changing rooms to get into some comfortable clothes. One after another, they head out of the door and towards the waiting cars that will be taking them to their hotel.

Namjoon is the first in the hallway, soon followed by the youngest of the group, who takes a little leap and jumps onto the leader's back. The older easily catches him and puts his hands under the younger's thighs to keep him up.

"Hey hyung, did you enjoy the concert?"

"Of course I did, Kookie. I always do, but I'm not sure about how I did during O-"

"You did great, hyung. Trust me."

"Thanks, Gukk. That means a lot to me."

Still on his hyung's back , Jungkook lays his head down on the other's shoulder and listens silently as the two soulmates walk into the hallway behind them.

"Hey guys! Joonie hyung, you did great today!" Taehyung yells as they run to catch up with the older and the younger.

"Kook, you too. That dance break looked amazing." Jimin says as they walk next to the two.

"Thank you, you guys did well too." Jungkook says quietly, just loud enough for the others to hear, as he closes his eyes and breathes out slowly in an attempt to relax his tensed muscles. The others notice his need for peace and continue walking in silence. Soon the three oldest also get to them, before they finally make it to the car.

That evening, they all get in their bed the moment they get out of the shower. 

The next morning, they all get up early and pack their bags. They will be heading to the airport and flying back to Korea, where they will take their two week vacation before going back on tour. For the first week, they have planned to go on a little trip together, to the place where they filmed "BTS in the Soup". Only this time, there won't be any cameras. Everything is already settled, they just have to pack their bags and drive to the location.

Arriving at the airport, they are guided to the VIP lounge by security, through the crowd of fans and journalists. 10 hours later and they are back in the comfort of their own home, but not for long. They prepare the last things and get into three separate cars, driving towards the place they will be staying at.

When they arrive, they go to the same rooms they had last time and get comfortable. All of the boys plop into their beds and close their eyes to take a little nap. In the evening, Jin and Yoongi get into the kitchen to prepare a delicious dinner for everyone. They all enjoy the meal before going back to bed. They would love to maybe play a game together or something, but they are exhausted from all the traveling.

It's around 10 a.m before the first member gets out of bed, being Jin. As usual, he gets out of the tent, walks up to the punching bag, kicks it and then walks to the fridge to get a drink to sooth his dry throat. During the next hour, the other boys also start to get out of bed, except Jimin, who is still sleeping peacefully, curled up into his blankets like a burrito.