🚑Jimin-How did they get our location?!

Requested by rhecalma

The boys are filming BTS in the Soop. Not only do their fans get some more content to enjoy, but it's also a way for the members to get some rest and relax, to explore the things they would like to try and do the things they already know they love to do.

It's the last day of their stay in the peaceful space and everyone is finishing the last things they had on their list. It's around 10 a.m and like always, Jimin is still in his bed, sleeping.

The two oldest are contemplating what they will make as their last breakfast. Namjoon is finishing his painting at the side of the house, out of sight for everyone that is on the grass field. Jungkook is trying out wood carving while Taehyung and Hoseok are messing around, doing some Karaoke.

After an hour, Jin and Yoongi finally start on the brunch they will be making. They prepare everything before starting on the meal. When they are finished, they put everything on the table outside, with some help of the youngest, and call everyone. Hoseok finally manages to drag the oldest maknae out of his bed.

When everyone is seated, they start enjoying the delicious meal the two hyungs made. When they are done, everyone goes back to their own thing, most of them going inside to pack their bags. Jimin stays outside on his own. He didn't take a lot of things out of his bag, so packing should only take a few minutes. 

So, he chooses to stay outside and read a book. He'll pack later.

Almost an hour into reading his book, he hears some noise from behind him. He looks around but sees nothing, no one in sight. He takes a few seconds to scan the area one more time before turning back to his book. Still slightly alerted, his focus isn't completely on the book in his hands. He is still listening carefully to his surroundings and thinking about what the source of the sound could've been.

Maybe it was just a bird...

Yeah, that's probably what it was. I shouldn't worry so much.

He continues reading, focusing almost fully on the amazing story, but a part of him is still on high alert, not satisfied with the stupid excuse, for sure when he knows that all the staff are nowhere near him, all busy packing up the gear they had used the past few days.

In the corner of his eye, he sees a figure coming closer, fast, holding the ax they had used to cut the wood. He gets up and tries to run away, but it's no use. The person is already too close.

The man swings the ax in the singers direction, making a big cut on his chest.

Blood starts dripping out of the wound quickly, the pain and fast blood loss causes Jimin to fall down onto the ground. He can hear the sharp metal going through the air with a lot of speed, before it slices the side of his neck, not hitting any bone, but definitely doing a good amount of damage.

With a lot of difficulty he presses his right hand over the wound.

"Jimin!"He hears, the sound coming from a shocked Hobi, standing a little away from the door of the house where all the members are. They are not too far away from each other, but he can't have his hyung in danger right now.

"Run, lock the doors, call security..." He gets out with a lot of struggle. Hoseok barely hears him, but shakes his head and starts to move towards the younger.

"Run!" The singer yells. Not actually wanting to leave, the older turns around and sprints into the house, gaining the other's attention. He locks the door and calls the security immediately.

When security comes running to them, the man focuses on them instead of the injured one on the ground. He does his best to make his way to the door, but only manages to make it half way, before the man starts to come closer to him again.

The other members come outside, wanting to take him with them to safety.

"No, run" He manages out. They don't listen, still coming closer quickly. The younger gives them a glare, but it doesn't stop stubborn Yoongi from trying to save him from the mad man.

Police finally arrive, the sirens getting the attention of the man holding the ax. The second oldest uses the opportunity and runs to him, picking him up and bringing him to the house. He lays him down infront of the house, at a safe distance from the person who is now getting arrested by two officers.

Jimin's eyes start to get really heavy, the task of staying awake and responsive becoming more and more difficult.

"Come on Chim, just a little longer." The leader encourages.

"Come on, I know you can do it." Jin says.

"Just bare it a little longer hyungie." The youngest whispers into his ear, playing with the boy's hair to give him some comfort.

But even with all the encouragement, his eyes close slowly, leaving the others in a panic.

The sirens of the ambulance quickly come closer and closer.

From there on, everything is a blur for the members. The paramedics approach them quickly, covering the wounds and putting pressure on them so the bleeding reduces. They lift him onto a stretcher and wheel him into the ambulance.

They all agree for Hoseok to go with him while the other follow in the cars, staff driving as they are not in a state to do drive a car safely.

Ones the two arrive at the hospital, the younger is taken away for emergency surgery. Hobi sits the in the waiting room, dazed from the whole ordeal. Tears slowly start to trickle down his cheeks. He pulls his knees to his chest and shoves his face between his knees. Harsh sobs wreck his body as he sits all alone in the hospital waiting room while his sweet, younger brother is fighting for his life.

Fast footsteps are heard in the hallway before the rapper gets pulled into a warm embrace. He snuggles into the person's chest, recognizing Yoongi's perfume.

"It's gonna be okay. He's strong." The older whispers into his ear. All the members sit on the chairs, hugging and comforting each other, hoping or the best.

A few hours later,  a doctor walks out of the operation theater. He approaches them and gives them a sad smile after taking his mask off.

"Your friend is now stable, but I'm very sorry to say that he is in a coma. We're not sure when or if he'll wake up."

1112 words

Always remember: You are beautiful, important, amazing and talented! If you ever need anyone to talk to, I might not be the most social person, but I'm always here for you! Stay safe, stay healthy and love yourself.

I purple you!💜

4.09.2021