🤒Jungkook-I love dogs

Requested by bangtan104

Today, the boys are filming a new Run BTS episode...

With dogs!

Oh, how much they love dogs. Animals for that matter. They always enjoy playing with, hugging and petting dogs. But you probably already know that from the countless videos and pictures during Run and Bangtan Bomb or from the amount of pets they have. I mean dogs, cats and even sugar gliders.

Today, they will be playing games together with the dogs. Every member gets their own dog for the day.

First they spend some time hugging, petting and getting to know their new friends. From the beginning, Jungkook can feel his nose starting to become runny and his eyes start to itch. He ignores it, thinking he's just coming down with a little cold.

The name of Jungkook's dog is Eun.

All the other boys have slightly smaller dogs.

After getting to know them and earning the trust of their new companions, they all sit in a circle to get information about the first game that they will be playing. After a brief explanation, the boys all stand up, grabbing the leaches of the dogs, and start playing. During the game, Jungkook suddenly starts to sneeze and cough pretty harshly. He ignores it and tells the others that he is fine, before continuing the game.

By the end of the game, the maknae's nose is really itchy and his eyes are watery and red. The other members are starting to get a little concerned, together with the staff, but the youngest keeps shrugging it of like it's nothing. Like he's not constantly having coughing fits and sneezing. Like his throat isn't itching the whole time and his lungs aren't burning from all the coughing. 

When the first game is over, the competitive maknae naturally winning effortlessly, they sit in a circle ones again to get the instructions for the next game. To the untrained eye, everything might seem normal, but if you look closely, you can see that most of the members are more concentrated on Jungkook's condition than the rules that are being explained to them.

When the members can finally tear there gazes away from the sneezing boy, they start to understand the rules of the game, staff having to explain everything twice. By the time they get it, Jungkook is already laying on the ground with Eun on his chest, occasionally letting out a sneeze or two.

During the second game, Jungkook's sneezing gets more and more frequent, making the other people present simultaneously more and more worried.

"Kook, are you sure you're okay? Maybe you should go home. You're sneezing a lot and it's only getting worse." Yoongi says.

"And your eyes are getting pretty red." Hoseok adds.

"Yeah, maybe it's better you go home and get a good rest Kookie." Namjoon says. All the other members nod in agreement, except the stubborn younger.

"I'm fine, it's just a cold." The sick boy answers, while hugging Eun and putting his nose in the dogs fur. This particular action causing him to go into a fit of coughs and sneezes, seeming like it won't stop.

After a minute, it still doesn't stop. One of the medics approaches him and checks him over before deciding.

"I think he might be allergic to Eun. Probably not all dogs, since he's been with a lot of dogs before." The medic announces.

"Maybe we could switch dogs?" Taehyung suggests.

"No, that won't help. Eun's hairs will still be on his clothes and he'll still be close by. Also, looking at how close they've gotten over the past few hours, Eun will probably go back to him so changing clothes and switching dogs won't help for long. I think it's better if he goes home, changes clothes, takes a shower and gets a good rest." The members nod in understanding, Jungkook doing so sadly, but still stepping away from his new friend.

When Jungkook gets home he follows the instructions of the medic and goes to sit on the couch. All the pets of the other members are staying in their dorm for a while, but he doesn't seem to have any allergic reactions from them. When they notice his sadness though, they quickly approach him. By the time the other band members get home, the youngest is cuddled up with 7 dogs, a cat and 2 sugar gliders on the ground.

After awing at the sight for a good 5 minutes, they join the bunch.

Alright, I hope you like it! I'm sorry that it's so short, but I couldn't think of a way to make it a lot longer without making it boring. Hopefully, you guys don't mind!

Always remember: You are beautiful, important, amazing and talented! If you ever need anyone to talk to, I might not be the most social person, but I'm always here for you! Stay safe, stay healthy and love yourself.

I purple you!💜