⛓️🚑Taehyung- She's crazy!

Requested by aetaestic

2013
Taehyung's Pov

It's now 2 months after our debut. We're not very popular, but we have some fans. Some of them can be a little crazy.

I have noticed this one girl everywhere, staring at me. It's really awkward and creepy. I kind of want to know why she's always doing that, everywhere, and why she's everywhere I go. But I'm also kind of scared of the answer.

2014

This girl is literally at every single one of our concerts. Always in front row. She's always staring directly at me. I really want to know who she is and I really want her to stop following me around.

I even saw her trying to get into the big hit building. It's really starting to scare me.

2015

I have now seen her in front of our dorm multiple times. She's often there, just staring and waiting. When I go out of the dorm, she sometimes follows me, other times, she just walks away.

This really has to stop. I don't know what her plan is, so I'm on high alert almost all the time.  Since we're getting more and more popular, there's also more of these fans, But they don't bother me as much as she does.

Security has had to pull her away from us, mostly me, multiple times in the past when we were going somewhere. She's also tried to hug me and kiss me, but luckily the others or security could get her off of me.

2016

I see her everywhere I go. She follows me everywhere. The members and the label know, Security is always on high alert for her. When I'm going somewhere on my own, I have more security with me than the other members do, because she has tried to attack me throughout the year.

I've seen her with knifes and other weapons, but security can never catch her. When they spot her and run after her, she goes around a corner and vanishes into thin air.

She's tried to break into our house, but security saw her so she just ran away. I didn't see her for a week after that, but then she was back.

2017

 Since we're getting more popular worldwide, we have to travel a lot. We're now on our way to Los Angeles, boarding the plane. We have a flight of 11 hours and 45 minutes waiting for us and I have a feeling that that sasaeng will be on the plane too.

When I get into my seat in the plane, I start getting a little comfortable. Hobi and Yoongi are in the seats next to me. Joon, Jungkook and Jimin are behind us. Jin is on the other side of the isle, in the same row as us.

After 15 minutes the plane finally takes of. In the middle of the flight, I have to go to the bathroom. On my way there, I spot the familiar girl that's been following me around for years. I really want to know what her problem is. When I get out of the toilet, the girl is waiting in front of the door. She stares at me for a good minute before I decide to go back to my seat. I can feel her eyes following me till I sit back down ones again.

"Something wrong? You look a little tensed." Yoongi asks, concern clearly noticeable in his voice.

"That girl is on our plane. When I came out of the toilet, she was waiting in front of the door." I answer.

"I'll ask Joon to make sure that security knows." Hoseok says.

"She won't be able to come near you, I promise." Yoongi adds.

2018

We're at the airport, again, walking towards our gate, when I see the girl in the corner of my eye. I whisper her location into the ear of one of the staff members. In no time, I have three extra people of security around me.