🚑Jungkook- Why did we fight?

Requested by ZarbafAhmed

I'm sorry that it took so long, I was busy with school and then I just needed a little break.

Jungkook's Pov

Me and the others are in the practice room right now. We've been practicing hard for our next comeback and that brings a lot of stress with it. We're all on edge, getting annoyed by little things.

Of course we're also tired from the packed schedule making it even worse in two ways. Because we're tired, we're even more on edge. And because we're tired, we make more mistakes, annoying other members in the process.

If this goes on for a lot longer, we'll be at each other's throats. Not like we mean to hurt each other, but with our current mental state, you don't really think about what you do or say. And with mental state I don't mean that we're mentally unstable.

I think we've done the same part of the song about forty times now. There's always someone making a mistake, stumbling or just not dancing with enough power. Our dance teacher refuses to stop before we get it right at least once.

We're practicing dionysus with the tables and the chairs. This also means that there is a lot of things that can go wrong. From the roles over the table, to the chairs falling over, the table moving under our foot and us getting hurt by falling or hitting our head on one of the props.

No one has gotten hurt yet, but the longer we have to do this, the more tired we get. If we get more tired, the chance of us making a mistake and hurting ourself or one another gets bigger.

My legs feel weak from all the practicing. During the dance break (2019 MMA) I stumble slightly. We're all still standing on the tables.

"Seriously Jungkook! We've been going for so long!"Jimin yells at me.

"I know, I'm just tired." I say softly, not wanting to upset him.

"We're all tired, Jungkook! Can't you just do your best?!" He yells.

My eyes fill with tears from the yelling. I hate yelling. He knows that, but when you're angry, you don't think about what you say.

I keep my head down, not having enough courage to look into his eyes. A single tear slowly slides down my cheek.

"Seriously Jungkook, just do the dance so that we can finally go home!!"

I flinch harshly. I can feel more tears filling the corners of my eyes. My hands shake uncontrollably. My legs feel even weaker than before. I want him to stop yelling. I hate it when my hyungs are mad at me.

"H-hyung, plea-"

"OMG, Jungkook! Stop being a crybaby!" He yells at me and pushes my shoulder hard. I lose my balance and feel myself starting to fall to the ground.

Jimin's eyes widen. He reaches his hand out to grab me and stop me from falling. His fingers barely touch mine.

My head hits the sharp edge of the table hard and I tumble to the ground. My head slams against the ground when I land. I barely hear someone scream my name.

Black spots decorate my vision. I can still hear everything, but it sounds so far away.

I feel tired. I want to close my eyes. A few minutes of sleep won't hurt anybody, right?

I let the darkness consume me, hearing the faint yell of my name coming from my hyungs.

When I open my eyes again, I stare right into a pair of dark brown orbs. Jimin hyung stares right back at me, his eyes filling with tears when he sees my eyes open.