🤒💕Jimin- Love the attention

Requested by rayofsunshine_1d

Jimin has always been a little bit of an attention seeker. Not in a bad way! He just needs his daily hugs and attention. It's important, otherwise he can get slightly grumpy and no one wants a little meow meow 2.0 . Not that they don't like Yoongi, but one grumpy cutie is enough to handle.

So when he was suffering from a lack of attention during their little break, he wasn't all too happy. On top of that, he used the break to practice dancing and to work on a new solo song, so he was exhausted.

So now, he is making a plan. Not only to skip dance practice, but also to get some attention and affection. The dance practice they will be having isn't too important, just touching up on some older choreographies, so them not going wouldn't be too bad.

Jimin is laying in his bed, thinking about what he should do. He woke up earlier than needed and couldn't go back to sleep, so he decides to develop his master plan. He is thinking deeply when suddenly, the light bulb in his head lights up.

He's just going to act like he is sick! It's perfect! He's always even clingier when he is sick and he knows the others aren't too keen on the idea of having a dance practice today, so surely, they will all stay and give him the attention he wants and needs.

So, how to fake being sick in 7 steps:

Step 1: Act really tired.

Step 2: Get some hand warmers that'll heat up in seconds and put them under your pillow.

Step 3: Fake cough and sneeze.

Step 4: When Jin goes to get the thermometer, put the hand warmers on your forehead to fake a fever.

Step 5: Whine, whimper and squint your eyes like your sensitive to the light.

Step 6: Act like you really don't want to skip dance practice, so that Jin will force you into bed.

Step 7: Bath in the attention and affection the members give you to make sure that you won't get out of bed and get even sicker.

Easy!

So now, the only thing he has to do is...

initiate plan "CHIM NEEDS SOME CUDDLES!" over...

While all the members are still sleeping, Jimin goes to the living room to fetch some hand warmers. He sneaks back to his room and hides them under his pillow. He lays back on the bed and wraps himself in the blankets like a burrito.

After a few minutes, Jin walks into his room to come and wake him up. The eldest shakes his shoulder softly a few times and whispers his name. Jimin finally opens his eyes but squints them, "sensitive" to the light. He yawns and lets out a tiny whine. To top it all of, he coughs a few times and does a cute little sneeze.

Worry immediately fills the eyes of the older member.

"You okay Jiminie? Are you feeling sick, sweetheart?"

The younger hums in response. He opens his eyes some more, but whimpers right after. He shivers a little and buries himself even deeper into the blankets.

"I'm going to go get the thermometer, I'll be right back."

Soft footsteps can be heard leaving the room. Jimin peaks his head out from under the blankets and grabs the hand warmers, putting them on his forehead. They feel really warm so it should be enough to fake a fever.

When the door starts to open slowly, Jimin puts them under the pillow ones again and lays back down, exactly like when Jin left. Jin approaches him slowly and puts the thermometer to his forehead. It beeps after a few seconds and the oldest looks ate the number, displayed on the little screen.