🚑⛓️Taehyung- Kidnapped

- Requested by SaraKhan908378 -
- I hope you like it!-
(Warning: rape (no details on it though, just kind of mentioned))

Taehyung's Pov

We just came back from practice. I a few weeks, we have a big performance at an award show. This performance has to be perfect, so we've been practicing non stop.

Our bodies are exhausted, our minds can't take any more choreography.

The last one results in discussion after discussion. We are so stressed that we can't take the tiniest bit of criticism. We take all our stress out on each other and we're all on edge, constantly.

I've been doing my best to get the choreography in my head, but they keep making tiny changes while my head can't take any more.

I haven't slept decently in weeks, going over the choreography in my head every second of the day.

I've been eating less and working out more. My body needs to be perfect. No fat, more muscles.

We're all so stressed and on edge, that we yell at each other every five seconds. A little bit more and we won't be able to stay in the same room for 10 seconds.

I know very well that after the performance, we're gonna be okay again. Our stress is going to be gone and we'll be fine again. We'll stop fighting.

Even with all the stress, we need to stay with each other and we need to keep ourselves sane, supporting each other during this packed schedule.

We are all sitting in the living room. Everyone is doing their own thing, tryin to have some alone time.

We're such close friends that even if we want alone time, we stay close to each other.

After a few minutes, Jimin breaks the silence.

"Hey Tae, you should work a little bit more on that one part of the dance."

"I'm doing my best."

"Can't you do more?"

"I said I'm doing my best, so why don't you just shut up?!"

I stormed out of the dorm and headed towards the park. It was dark and cold outside, but I didn't care. I just needed some time to calm down.

I walked through the park for about half an hour. Suddenly, I felt a hand covering my mouth and another holding my arms behind my back. I sharp pain shot through my head before everything went black.

When I open my eyes, I'm in a dark and cold room. There's one window and one door in the room. I'm tied to a chair in the middle of the room and my shirt is gone.

I shiver from the cold. I just want to be at home with the members. I hear the door crack open, but I don't dare to look up. I keep my gaze to the ground.

I hear footsteps approach me before a cold hand starts touching my chest. I look up and see a woman infront of me. She comes closer to me and whispers into my ear.

"You're finally mine, my tiger."

Chills run down my spine at her breath hitting my ear. My eyes start to fill with tears.

I just want to be home with the members.

The woman starts to come closer to me and buries her face in my neck. I feel her sucking on my skin. I feel disgusted.

Her hands move down my chest towards the hem of my pants.

No, this can't be happening.

An hour later and I'm alone again in the dark and chilly room, naked. She raped me, I feel disgusted. Disgusted of myself. But mostly disgusted of the fact that some "fans" go as far as this to get noticed. They're crazy.