🤒Jimin- Too Busy Schedule

-Requested by rhecalma -

Author's Pov

Jimin was diagnosed with a heart disease, brain problem and intestinal problem. It isn't that dangerous...

As long as he's not under too much stress.

Which is basically a summary of his job, a lot of stress.

Stress about getting everything perfect. Stress about deadlines for albums. Stress about what others think. Stress about hate comments. Stress about death threats. Stress about everything.

Their next album was going to be released soon and the deadline was coming closer. There was a lot of stress on them. They didn't want to mess up and they wanted everything to be perfect.

Their schedule was packed and they were exhausted. Photo shoot, then music video shoot, dance practice, followed by a vocal practice, another dance practice and it kept going. It felt like it was never going to stop.

But they knew that they just had to hold on for a bit longer. A bit longer and then they will finally get that feeling. The feeling that it was all worth it. The feeling that their hard work paid off. Because it always did. They always loved the feeling of accomplishment after all the packed schedules. It was the best feeling to them.

Jimin was struggling a slightly bit with the amount of work and stress, but it wasn't too bad. What they didn't know is that...

During one particular dance practice, it would all go downhill.

Jimin had felt some dull pain in his chest, head and stomach, but he just brushed it off. It was probably nothing anyways.

During the course of an hour, the pain increased immensely. At the end of it, he just couldn't take it. He walked over to his panting hyung. They were all exhausted, but pulled themselves together so that they could get home and go to sleep. Jin looked up when Jimin approached him.

He could see that his dongsaeng was in pain, Jimin's pained expression said it all. Jin walked closer to him and held his hands. Without saying anything, he pulled Jimin gently to sit on a nearby chair.

"You okay, Chim?"

Jimin's eyes filled with tears from the pain.

"Okay, I'm going to call an ambulance. Can you just lay down for me sweetheart, maybe that'll help."

Jimin nodded weakly. Jin took Jimin's hands in his and helped him lay down on the ground slowly. He takes his jacket and folds it. He puts it under Jimin's head like a pillow.

After making sure that Jimin is comfortable, he takes his phone out his pocket. He dials 119 and puts the phone to his ear. After a few seconds, the operator picks up. Jin explains the situation and Jimin's health problems.

"I'm sorry to say this but it'll take at least an hour for an ambulance to get there. There was a major accident so we won't be able to get there any time soon."

Jin's mouth hangs open, already thinking of ways to lessen his dear younger brother's pain. He finishes the conversation and hangs up. An ambulance will come to them a soon as possible. He looks back at the boy in pain, laying on the ground.

He walks closer and crouches down.

"Hey Chim, there's an ambulance on it's way but it'll take a while for them to get here. Can you just hold on for me for a bit longer?"

Jimin nods weakly in response. He gives Jimin's hand a little squeeze and stands back up. At this point, all the members were surrounding Jimin. Every single one of the as concerned as the other.