🚑Jungkook- Back

Jungkook's Pov
7pm

We're at the dorm. There's a really bad storm going on outside and it's already dark. Taehyung, me and Hoseok are playing with Yeontan. The dog toys are scattered across the floor. Yoongi and Namjoon are on their laptops producing and writing lyrics. Jimin and Jin are watching tv. I'm starting to get hungry.
"Can we order pizza?", I ask no one in particular.
"Yeah, sure", Jin answers.
We all start cheering. We love pizza. We order the pizza over phone and wait for about half an hour before the doorbell rings.
"I'll go and get it", Hoseok says.

When Hoseok comes back with the pizza, we set the table and start eating. After eating we talk for a bit about the upcoming album.
"I hope ARMY's will like the album", I say.
"I hope so too", Namjoon answers.
"Who is on cleaning duty today?", Jin asks.
"I did it yesterday!", Hoseok exclaims.
"I did it the day before that", Taehyung says.
"Me, the day before Taehyung", Namjoon says.
Jimin says, "I cleaned the day before Namjoon."
Yoongi chimed in, "I cleaned before Jimin!"
"Then it's Jungkook's turn because cleaned before Yoongi", Jin says.

I groan, I don't want to clean. We ate pizza so there's boxes everywhere. On top of that I have a really bad feeling. Like something bad is going to happen.
"I don't want to, I've got a feeling that something bad is about to happen."
"Oh come on, you just say that because you don't want to clean", Jimin says.
I groan again and pick the plates up. I stand up and walk to the kitchen. On my way there the lights go out. I trip on something and fall with my back on the corner of the table. I fall down and my head hits the ground hard. I scream out in pain before everything goes black.

Yoongi Pov

After groaning one more time he starts cleaning up. While he's walking to the kitchen the lights go out. He was about next me when he trips. I feel the table moving, probably from him hitting his back on it. I hear a loud thud followed by a scream of pain, the plates shattering on the ground and silence.

The silence only lasts a few seconds before the light turns back on. I look down at the ground and see him laying there with his eyes closed and shards all over him. I quickly go to him and hold his head so that when he wakes up he can't move.
"Why are you holding his head?", Jimin asks with a terrified but worried expression.
"I think he hit his back on the corner of the table. If he did, his back might be broken and then we need to make sure he doesn't move his spine. Namjoon, call an ambulance." I say it all as calmly as possible but on the inside, I'm freaking out.

It takes about 8 minutes before the ambulance arrives. They strap him on a spinal board to make sure he doesn't move his spine and put his head between two blocks to keep it still.

At this point, Jungkook was awake again and crying out of fear. I combe my fingers through his hair to calm him down. He closes his eyes at the soothing action and stops sobbing. Now only soft sniffles are coming out of his mouth.
"Hyung, I'm scared", he says. His voice cracking ever so slightly.
"I know sweetheart, it's going to be okay." I say. I plant a soft kiss on his forehead before the paramedics put him on a stretcher. Everyone gives him a soft peck on his forehead to try and call him down. They sign me to get in the ambulance with him. I nod and enter the vehicle.

At the hospital, we get to know that his spine is not broken. It only has a tiny fracture and doesn't even require surgery. He only has to take a few months rest. This means that the album will be postponed, but not a lot. I'm just glad he's alright!

(Not proofread)
- I was thinking about doing one episode with them being a little for each member. What do you guys think?-

-credit for pictures and memes goes to the owners.
Always remember that you're special, beautiful and perfect just the way you are. It doesn't matter what you look like, we're all people and on the inside we're all the same. The only difference that matters is your personality and your actions. We shouldn't have to put on a "mask" so that other people like us, just be yourself!
And for your daily dose of bts memes...-