🚑Little Namjoon- The Glass Vase

Namjoon's Pov
Evening, studio

I am in my studio working on a song. I just can't get the dance break right. It feels like something is missing, but I just can't put my finger on it. I keep listening to it over and over again. Changing things and going back to the previous version. My perfectionistic side just can't let it go. I'm tired but I don't wanna go home before it's completely finished.

The rest of the song is done except this part. I'm starting to find it hard to concentrate. Yoongi already went home after finishing his song.

I really envy him. He can finish songs so quickly. It sometimes only takes him an hour to make a song. That's probably why he wanted to be a producer. He's so good at it.

All the other members went home hours ago, after dance practice. We didn't plan on producing today but suddenly got some inspiration and decides to make it immediately.

I finally decide to go home and call it a night. I'm going to let it go for a bit and then think about it again tomorrow. Maybe then I can find what's missing.

I save the song and make a back up, just in case. I pack my stuff and walk to the door. I try to open it but I can't. It shouldn't be locked because Yoongi just walked in when he came to say that he was going home. I try again and realise that the lock isn't functioning.

I take my phone out to call someone.

My battery is dead.

I can't call anyone, everyone in the building already left so yelling won't get me anywhere. I'm locked in my studio. I'm tired and hungry. The guys will just think I stayed here for the night since it's wouldn't be the first time that I pulled an all-nighter. Yoongi will only come back in the morning. I'm just praying to God that he'll come and check up on me when he arrives and that he will realise that I'm locked inside.

I go to sit on the couch in my studio. It can be converted to a bed. I'm happy that we have these in our studios since we often work all night. I make the bed and lay down.

I'm frustrated for two reasons.

One, I'm locked in my studio for the rest of the night.

Two, I can't even do anything because I'm stuck with that damn dance break.

I feel tears slowly leaving my eyes, scared of how long I'll be stuck in here before they find me. I feel myself slowly slipping into little space. I try my best to resist it but can't. I slip into my little space and fall asleep, still crying.

Jimin Pov
Next morning

I just arrived at the studio. Namjoon- didn't come home yesterday. We figured that he just pulled another all-nighter. Yoongi gave me permission to work in his studio for my new solo track because mine is currently getting renovated.

When I get to Namjoon's studio, I decide to check up on him. I knock on his door but don't get an answer. I try to open it but it's locked. I try entering the code but the lock is malfunctioning.

Realisation hits me that Namjoon didn't come home because he was locked in his studio. I yell his name but only get soft whimpers.

"Don't worry Joonie, I'm going to call someone to get you out of there!"

Again, I only get soft whimpers and sniffles as a response. I quickly call someone to fix the lock.

Time skip

After 15 minutes the person finally arrives. He starts fixing the lock. I suddenly hear glass crashing on the ground and loud sobs.

I realise that he probably fell in little space because he was locked in the studio. He probably got up but knocked over the glass vase in his studio.

The person starts working faster after hearing the loud noise. He gets the door open and I rush in side. When I spot Namjoon, he is only sniffling. He's definitely in little space. He's holding his hand which has a pretty big cut on it from the glass.

I approach him and carefully take his hand in mine. I examine the cut and see that it is not deep and has no glass in it. I pick him up, put him on my hip and walk to the door. I pay the guy and thank him before walking to the nearest bathroom.

I clean his cut and take him to Yoongi's studio. There I take the first aid kit and treat his wound. We have a first aid kit here in case anyone hurts themselves.

"Thank you, hyungie.", Joonie says in a tiny voice. I peck the bandage an hug him.
"You're welcome. Do you want to come and work on my new song with me?"
"Yes!"

(Not Proofread)
-credit for pictures and memes goes to the owners.
Always remember that you're special, beautiful and perfect just the way you are. It doesn't matter what you look like, we're all people and on the inside we're all the same. The only difference that matters is your personality and your actions. We shouldn't have to put on a "mask" so that other people like us, just be yourself!
And for your daily dose of bts memes...-