⛓️💕Jungkook-This is just a nightmare, right?!

Requested by vtaekookii

The boys are on a tour. Because of there busy schedule and the concerts, Kook's sleeping schedule has gotten a little messed up. The others have been doing their best, and succeeded, to keep their schedule a little under control.

After a few months of touring, Jungkook is starting to get tired from it. He's been feeling a little sick and often has headaches, but it's manageable. Well...

Maybe not for other people, but it's manageable for Jungkook. The members are pretty worried that he'll get sick or overworked (or both).

Today they have a concert. They are now doing their speeches and the youngest is feeling extremely tired. He wants to go to bed, but he can't. After speeches, they have two songs and then they still have to do encore. After that they can finally go back to the hotel.

When the speeches are finished, they go backstage and change to perform ON and Mic Drop. Then they go back stage ones again, where they can finally get a little breather, literally.

All members need some oxygen, before they drink and get to sit down for a few minutes.

After taking 5 to 10 minutes to themselves, they start getting up to change for the last time. The moment the maknae gets up, he regret his move.

He feels dizzy, weak, tired and nauseous.  Overall horrible. His head is pounding at this point. He just wants to get in his dark room and sleep for a full day.

When he eventually composes himself he goes to change for the last few songs.

On stage, he does his best to hide how bad he feels. He knows he just needs to sleep and he'll feel better, but he still has to wait to get into bed.

Luckily, they don't really have anything to do the next week.

After the final song, bowing and saying thank you to ARMYs. They finally get of stage and get into their casual clothes to go back to the hotel. When Jungkook gets to his room, he changes into sleep wear and climbs into bed.

Although he has a headache and is feeling like shit, the moment his head hits the pillow, he enters his dream land.

He sleeps peacefully the whole night. By the time noon comes around, the youngest is still sleeping like a rose.

When his eyes open slowly, he blinks a few times and looks around the room.  He decides to get a little stretch because he's feeling stiff. When he tries to do so, he notices that he can't move. Not a muscle in his body is listening to what he wants.

He tries and tries and tries till tears fill his eyes, making his vision blurry.

No! He just wants to be able to move, just let him move!

He keeps trying until he starts feeling pressure on his chest. It spreads over his whole body. His tears are streaming down his face. He tries to yell and scream for help, but not a sound is coming out of his mouth.

What's happening?! What's happening to him?! Why can't he move?!

He just wants it to be over. He just wants to be able to move and run to his hyung. He wants them to come into his room and help him. He wants them to comfort him like they do when he's sad or sick. He just wants them with him. Where the hell are they?!

He keeps trying to move, yell and scream, but it's no use. His heart is beating fast, his breathing short.

He squeezes his eyes shut, barely able to handle the pain coursing through his head and body.

He feels his airway constrict. He's choking. He's going to die. One of the members will come into his room an will find him in his bed, dead.

This is just a dream, right?! He'll wake up in a second and realize that it's all just the most horrible nightmare he's ever had. It has to be. There's no way that this is it for him.

Through his blurry vision and the distant sounds, he notices someone coming into his hotel room.

The oldest member walks in the room of his youngest dongsaeng to check up on him. When he looks at the boy in the bed in the middle of the room, he rushes to the youngest's side immediately. Tears streaming down the boy's face, eyes open, but body not moving at all, breathing fast and short.

He pulls the poor, crying boy up into a hug, but Jungkook still doesn't make a move.

"What's wrong Kook?" Jin says in a soft voice. Jungkook doesn't make a move or a sound.

"Can you move or say anything, sweetheart?"

The room stays completely silent.

"Kookie, I want you to listen to my voice. Alright, follow my breathing. Slow and steady. Breath in, breath out."

Jungkook follows his hyung's instructions. His breathing calms down quickly with the help of the eldest. After a few minutes, he's finally able to move his stiff limbs. He hugs Seokjin tightly, crying into the older's chest.

Jin just tightens his grip on the younger and whispers soothing words into his ear. After a few minutes, Jungkook finally calms down.

What had all felt like hours to Jungkook, had only been a few minutes. But those few minutes where hell for the singer. The thought of leaving his precious fans and his precious brothers left him so terrified that he was almost scared of falling asleep again, not knowing if it would happen again or wanting for it to ever happen again for that matter.

Jin had sent a message in the band's group chat to get them to the youngest's room. Minutes later, the other boys stormed into the room. It didn't take long for them to notice the trembling boy in Jin's arms. In a matter of seconds, Jungkook was engulft in the arms of his fellow band members.

Always remember: You are beautiful, important, amazing and talented! If you ever need anyone to talk to, I might not be the most social person, but I'm always here for you! Stay safe, stay healthy and love yourself.

I purple you!💜