🚑⛓️Jikook- Choose

-Requested by @rhecalma -

(Warning: wounds)

Jimin's Pov

We just finished dance practice, but I'm planning to stay behind. I still need to work on some parts of the choreography.

"Hey guys, I'm going to stay here for a little bit longer. I need to get this one part perfect."

"Alright, but not too long."

"Hyung, is it okay if I stay too?" Jungkook asks.

"Sure." I answer.

"Don't come home too late and stay safe, alright?" Jin says. We both nod and give him a smile.

The other members pack up and leave to the dorm, me and Jungkook stay.

"Which part do you want to practice?" I ask Jungkook.

"The dance break, I just can't get it right." He answers, obviously frustrated with himself that he can't do it.

"I'm also struggling with that part. Don't worry, you'll get it in the end."

He smiles and nods before taking his place in the room once again. I turn on the music and rush to my spot before it starts.

We keep doing the dance break over and over again till it's perfect. By the end, we're both exhausted. I peal my body of the ground and walk to mine and Jungkook's bag to get our water bottles. I throw his bottle towards him and he catches it with ease, he's not called 'the golden maknae' for nothing.

"Thanks, hyung. Also for helping me with that part of the choreography."

"No problem." I say with a little smile on my face. "Let's head back to the dorms. We've been here for a few hours, the others must be worried."

He nods and we start going outside. We have to walk back to the dorm because the others used the car to get there.

It's already pretty dark outside. We put on our masks so that people won't recognize us as fast.

We walk to the dorm while talking about our upcoming album.

Suddenly, I hear some noise from behind us. I turn around quickly and look around. I don't see anyone so I look at Jungkook with confused eyes. He is looking at me with the same expression. We both just shrug it of, thinking it's nothing and start walking again.

Out of nowhere, something covers my eyes and something gets pushed into my mouth. I get pulled back and into what I'm guessing is a car. I can hear Jungkook's muffled yells before something crashes against me. Someone ties my arms behind my back and pushes me to the ground.

I feel something hit my head hard and I black out.

When I wake up again, I'm tied to a chair. I look around me and find Jungkook right beside me, still unconscious. We're in a dimly lit room with one tiny window and one door.

Suddenly, Jungkook inhales sharply and his head shots up. He groans in pain, his head probably hurts from the hit we got to get us unconscious. He looks around before spotting me. Tears start to fill his eyes.

"Shhhh, it's going to be okay. We're going to get out of here." I whisper in an attempt to calm him down a little.

"Hyung, I want to go home." He says, his voice cracking at the end of his sentence.

"I know, me too. The others are probably already searching for us."

He nods and gives me a weak smile. I return the gesture, when I hear the door open. Two guys enter, both obviously having worked out quite frequently.