⛓️💕Namjin- In the rain

Another one of my ideas, I hope you enjoy!

Namjoon has been really busy with work. Having to produce a new album and still having to participate in all practices and promotions. He always gets home late, is more distant towards Jin and is often on his phone.

This is making the older think that something else is going on. He is jealous. Not that he's possessive, he is just getting insecure, thinking that his boyfriend found someone better and that the love of his life will leave him for someone else.

In reality, the younger is planning something for his significant other, something that Jin can't know about yet.

The two live together in a different house than the other members, so that they can have some privacy. This is also the reason why the other members don't know about the tension between them.

The oldest hyung is now sitting on the couch in their living room, at 1 am, waiting for the younger to come home. He is staring into the distance, thinking about the beautiful memories they have with each other.

"So guys, meet your new member, Kim Seokjin. He will be the visual and a vocalist." Bang Sihyuk says to the three other members, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok. Namjoon watches as the pretty boy sits next to him, locking eyes before looking away shyly. To the youngest, it is no surprise that the gorgeous boy will join am as a visual.

Seokjin smiles at the memory of their first time meeting each other. That is the day that changed his life, in the best way possible.

But look at him now, thinking that the younger has finally realized that he deserves better than the singer. A stray tear leaves the mans eyes. He makes no attempt in wiping it till he hears the door open and lazy footsteps approaching the living room slowly.

"Hyung? Why are you still up? You should go to sleep."

"I was waiting for you to come home." Jin answers, doing his best to keep his voice emotionless and hide the sadness that is consuming him whole. The room is dark, so the younger can't see his red, puffy eyes and tear streak stained cheeks.

"Baby, you didn't have to."

"Oh, so I don't have to wait for you to come back from cheating on me?!"

"Jin, I didn-"

"You didn't cheat?! Have you noticed how distant you've become?!"

"Hyung, I would never cheat on you." Namjoon says, trying to stay calm.

"Well, apparently you did!"

"Jinnie, that's not tr-

"You're constanly on your phone, always coming home late and you rarely even talk to me! I'm pretty sure it's true!"

"Seokjin I swear to God! You're just a jealous little bi-" He cuts himself off before he can finish his sentence, slapping a hand over his mouth as he stares at his hurt boyfriend, shocked himself of what he was about to say.

The older only looks at him, tears streaming down his face, before walking to the hallway, putting his shoes on, and storming out of the front door.

Jin walks outside, with a short sleeved shirt on, no jacket, shivering slightly. He makes his way to his favorite spot.

He arrives in the park stopping at a very familiar tree, the tree where the two lovebirds had their first kiss. He can't believe that their lovey dovey relationship might be over now, just because he couldn't keep his jealousy to himself. Because he is so damn insecure that he can't trust the love of his life when the latter tells him that the older is all he wants in his life.