🤒Little Jin- Hypothermia

-So here is the little series. There aren't any relationships in this. But if you guys would want that, just let me know. Also Wich ship you want.-
Yoongi's Pov
At the airport

We are at the airport going to cars when a sasaeng tries to get to Jin hyung.

She's holding a knife.

Security gets her away from Jin hyung but I can see the fear in his eyes. He's slipping into little space. I signal the others to hurry up and take Jin hyung's hand, running to the cars.

Me and Jin hyung are in 1 car. I put his seatbelt on. I sit down next to him and put my seatbelt on. I hug him from the side and he buries his face in my chest. It only takes a few seconds before I hear soft sniffles from him. With one hand, I comb my fingers through his hair. With the other I rub soft cirkels on his back.

When we get home I put him in his bed. I change him in some sweatpants and his favorite oversized pink hoodie. I tuck him into bed and stand up to leave. I feel something pull at my shirt. I turn around and look at Jin.
"Hyungie, stway!"
I climb in his bed and hug him. He cuddles into my embrace. I comb my fingers through his hair and hum a song to get him to fall asleep.

Time skip
The next morning

I wake up from the sunlight hitting my face. Jin is still sound asleep in my arms. I get out of the bed making sure to be quite and carefull so that Jin doesn't wake up.

I walk to the window and look outside. Everything is covered in snow.
I go back to Jin and shake him softly to wake him up. He peels his eyes open and looks at me like a lost puppy. He rubs his eyes with his hands in fists.
"Mowning, Hyungie" he says in a tiny voice
"Good morning, sweetheart. You wanna see something?"
"Yes."
I help him up and put him on my hip. I walk to the window and let him look outside.
"Swow!", Jin exclaims happily.
"Yes, snow. I've got an idea. We'll change you into some warm clothes and have a lovely breakfast. Then we can go and play outside. What do you think?"
"Yes!!!"

Time skip
Outside

I teach him to make a snowman and snow angels.
"Jinnie, I'm going to get something inside. You stay here, alright?"
"Alwight."
I go inside and when I come back he's not there. I shouldn't have left him alone. I search for him for about an hour. The clothes he's wearing aren't super warm because I couldn't find his winter jacket and I didn't think we'd stay outside this long. When I finally find him he's sitting in the snow, hugging his knees.

I approach him, when he notices me he looks up. His lips are slightly blue and he's not shivering anymore.
"Dada", he says. Oh no, he went into baby space. His eyes roll back and he falls to the ground. I quickly pick him up and run back to the house. His body is cold to the touch. I try to wake him up but nothing works. His breathing is shallow and his heartbeat is slow.

I call 119 and tell them the address of the house and what is happening. When I get there I put him on the couch and wrap him in a few blankets.
"Someone, heat up some milk in his bottle. Quick!", I yell.
After a few minutes Jungkook comes running with a bottle of warm milk. Jin has finally come around so I make him drink it.

We hear the sirens from the ambulance and  a little later, Namjoon comes running in the living room with 2 paramedics behind him.

Time skip
2 days later

Jin is back to normal and back in big space. He said that it's not my fault but I still blame myself for what happened to him.

(Not proofread)
-credit for pictures and memes goes to the owners.
Always remember that you're special, beautiful and perfect just the way you are. It doesn't matter what you look like, we're all people and on the inside we're all the same. The only difference that matters is your personality and your actions. We shouldn't have to put on a "mask" so that other people like us, just be yourself!
And for your daily dose of bts memes...-

-