🚑Yoongi- Some time alone

-Requested by Snowflower1432 -
(Warning: wounds)

Yoongi's Pov

Today, we are in america for our music video. Our schedule has been packed and I really just need some alone time.

We have been on set the whole day, without a break. We are now driving back to the hotel. All the members are asleep from the long day of shooting.

I'm also tired, but I can't sleep yet. I really need some alone time. Just some silence, away from all the chaos.

The problem is, I can't go out without security. I don't want to be followed around constantly. Then again, it's for my safety.

The driver stops the car infront of the hotel. Now we just have to wait for the security guards to escort us to our hotel rooms.

The company made sure to rent the whole floor so that sasaengs and people with bad intensions can't get to us. I see security approach the car so I start waking up the others.

"Guys, wake up." I say softly, carefully shaking the three members in front of me, Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon. They starts opening their eyes.

"Can you wake up Taehyung and Hoseok?" I whisper. Namjoon nods and turns to the two sleeping members. He softly shakes them awake.

I turn to the only member next to me who is still sleeping, Jin hyung.

"Hyung, wake up. We're at the hotel."

I say softly. He opens his eyes and looks at me sleepily. He nods, smiles and sits up straight to get out of the car.

Security opens the door and brings us to our floor in the hotel. I enter my room and lay down on my bed. I don't feel very sleepy anymore.

I just wish I could go outside for a little bit without anyone following me everywhere I go.

Maybe I can. I just have to sneak out. I water a little more so that I can be sure that no one is in the hallway. I put on a jacket and pick up my wallet and phone before stepping out of my hotel room.

I go to the lift and go to the ground level. I exit the hotel and walk around before spotting a café. I enter the café and sit on a chair by the bar and ask for a beer.

There are quite a lot of people in here. Most if them drunk or well on their way. When I finish my beer, I pay the bartender and go outside. I look at my phone to check the time. It's already pretty late.

I walk along the street, taking a longer way to the hotel so that I can get a little more time for myself. I wonder if the others have already found out that I snuck out of the hotel.

At that exact moment I get a message from Namjoon.

Yoongi, where are you? You're not in your hotel room and I know that there is no security with you.

I sigh and text back.

I'm on my way back Joon. I'll send you this ❌ if something happens, you can track my phone.

A

lright, stay safe!

I put my phone into my back pocket again and continue walking towards the hotel.

I see some drunk guy walking in the opposite direction of me. I can see that he's drunk because he can't walk in a straight line.

When he walks past me, he bumps his shoulder into mine. I feel his hand grabbing my neck harshly. My back and head hit the wall hard.