💕Hoseok - Birthday boy

Happy Birthday to out beloved sunshine! Stay happy and healthy!Also Jiminie and Tae, get well soon! (I know I'm extremely late

Also Jiminie and Tae, get well soon! (I know I'm extremely late.)

I sit down on the couch, looking in front of me, staring into space. My hair is sticking in all directions. I comb a hand through my hair, trying to slightly tame it. My legs dangle from the sofa, my feet a few centimeters from the ground. I light, happy sigh leaves my lips as I day dream about everything and nothing. I let my eyes close as the heavenly smell of my favorite breakfast tickles my senses. Taking in a deep breath, I can almost imagine the delicious taste in my mouth as it waters.

"Hoseokie hunnie, breakfast's ready!"

"Comming eomma!" I yell back. I jump off the couch and run to the table, my little feet thudding on the ground as I excitedly take my place. Mom puts my plate in front of me, but I wait patiently for the rest of my family to sit down before I devour the food in front of me.

"Thank you, mommy." I say with my high-pitched, adorable voice.  A bright yellow balloon on the wall makes the number 6, green and blue party banners decorate the kitchen and living room.

My sister sits next to me with a big smile on her face. She immediately pulls me into a tight hug. "Happy Birthday, Seokie!" She yells, I return her smile happily as her cute eyes look into mine. My mom and dad sit down as well and my dad ruffles my hair, making it even messier. "Happy Birthday, Champ!" Dad says. "Happy Birthday, sweetheart." Mom says sweetly.

We all start eating and after breakfast I help my mom clear the table. "It's alright hun, go and get ready for your party. Grandma and Grandpa are going to be here in  two hours." I nod and make my way back to my room. I take a shower and sit on my bed, trying to think of a good outfit for today. Eventually I decide on a yellow hoodie with grey sleeves and a black hood. I also wear a pare of light blue jeans and a red mini bag. I brush through my hair, trying to make it look presentable. When I'm done I go to the living room once again and wait for a bit. Jiwoo plops down next to me and switches the tv on. She puts on my favorite show before making herself comfortable and watching with me.

After a bit, my grandparents arrive and the party starts. They turn of the lights and dad comes in with a cake. They sing for me and then I close my eyes before blowing out the candles. I notice mom taking a picture of me, but ignore it and hug them all, a bright smile plastered onto my face.

When it's finally time for presents, grandma gives me their present first. I open it to find brand new sneakers. My face lights up and I take them out to try them on. They are bright red with a white sole. They fit perfectly and I love how they look. My sister hands me a present. It's a yellow water bottle. I give her a tight hug, whispering thank you and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Now my dad hands me my parent's present. It's an envelope. I look at them questioningly and they give me a reassuring smile and nod. I open the envelope and slowly read what's inside. My head shoots up and I look at my parents with a shocked face. "Really?" I ask them, my voice barely a whisper. "Yes, we wanted to give you a chance to really get good dance lessons." Mom answers. I jump up and attack them with a big hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you guys!" I yell. My parents hug me back. My mom kisses the top of my head and then my dad kisses my forehead. "We love you too, bud." Dad says with a smile on his face.

"So that's the story of that picture. This one is his first dance class. His first dance competition, his first audition. This one is from his first day as a trainee. This one is you first win and this one is from your first daesang. These are fr-"

"Mom, can you please put the pictures away, you're embarrassing me."

"No!! I want to see more. You're so cute Hobi hyung!" Taehyung yells. I slam my hand against my forehead and hug the person closest to me, trying to hide myself. I feel their chest shaking as they laugh. I recognize the laugh as our leader's. He puts his arm around me and pats my back. "It's not that bad Hope. I mean, you look handsome and cute.  Although I do have to say, puberty hit you hard." Joon says, chuckling afterwards. I bury my face deeper into his side and hit him lightly on the shoulder.

Everyone laughs at my reaction. "Alright guys, lets get to the dinner table, I'm hungry." Mom says, I giggle before standing up and walking to the dinner table. "Glad that you're hungry, cause Jin and me made quite a lot of food." Yoongi says. "I'm sure it'll be exquisite if you guys made it." I say, giving him a bright sunshine smile. "Yeah, but keep some space for the cake at the end." Jin hyung says. "Yeah yeah, I will."

After eating, we all clean up together before sitting on the couch again. The members all gave me presents first. I got a pare of really cool sneakers from Seokjin, a limited edition KAWS figure from Yoongs, a brand new sports bag from Namjoon, a cute hoodie from Jimin, a new sling bag from Tae and a badass jacket from Kook. After thanking them all, my parents hand me their gift for me. I slowly open it a find two things. The exact same shoes I got from my grandparents in my current size, which I always wore for dance class. The exact same water bottle I got from Jiwoo back then, which I also always used for dance class. I look up and give them a bright smile before hugging them tightly. Jiwoo then hands me my present. I open it and my eyes slightly tear up at the gift. A necklace with a picture from my first competition, which we won.

1059 words

I'm sorry for the long wait... Again. 🥺 I really try to find some time, but the combination of school, work an hobbies makes it hard.

18.02.2022

2022