⛓️🚑BTS- I don't like water

Requested by YoonjiOni

Also, I really want to thank you guys for +50k reads! Thank you for the love and support!💜

The members are filming Bon Voyage, another chance to relax a little while giving the fans some quality content. They are on an island, staying at a luxurious resort. The place is close to the beach, but still has a giant pool, which they have to themselves, just like the rest of the resort.

The boys are playing beach volleyball. They are barefoot, feeling the sand under their feet. Smiles decorate their faces as they do their best to win from the other team. They laugh as they play, their expressions full of joy.

For once, they don't have to stress about albums, dance practice, vocal practice, shoots or promotions. They can finally relax, let the tension leave their muscles as their mind is not in overdrive like it usually is.

Joking around is a totally normal thing for them, they do it all the time, on and off camera. But now, when they are joking around, they don't have any other worries in the back of their head. They're free to do whatever, without having to remember to be in the studio on time, to get on set, to keep their clothes neat, to get in the car so they can get to the airport on time. Their schedule is completely empty besides fun activities.

One of those fun activities is a little trip on a boat. The plan is to get on a boat, where they will stay for two days, one night, then come back to the island for some other activities before they go back to the busy city of Seoul, where they have to watch what they do and say continuously.

Fast forward to the next day, they are packing backpacks with a few things they will need during the time they will be off the island. They won't be going very far into the sea, because the island isn't that far from land. They will be getting close though. When they get onto the boat, they immediately go around to look at the rooms and claim one for themselves. The rap line ends up in one room while the vocal line splits up into two, Jungkook and Jin, and Jimin and Taehyung.

When that's done and they have settled down on the deck, they enjoy their time, playing games and messing around.

Before the trip started, they were instructed to write a letter for one other member. For this they drew names, so the combinations are completely random. Now is finally the time they will read the letters out loud for that person.

The boys are seated in a circle, one by one they pour their heart and soul out and show their emotions for everyone to see. By the end of it, no one is left without tears in their eyes or rolling down their cheeks, even the staff. It's moments like these where they realize just how close they have gotten over the years, just how much their emotions and mental health gets effected by the others' and just how much they need each other to feel complete.

After a few more hours of talking and playing around, they get back to their separate rooms, feeling contented, happy and loved. It's already late at night when they all settle in their beds, curling up in the soft duvet of the beds. Their eyelids fall shut and they enter their peaceful dreamland.

At around 3 a.m, when the boat gets close to the main land, the crew sends out an SOS-signal. Something went wrong and now the boat is sinking at a quick rate. The boys are woken up by ice cold water that is quickly rising. They all make their way out quickly, finding no other way then to climb their way to the deck. When they get their, rescuers help them into boats. There's only one problem, the two soulmates, who were in the room that is now probably fully submerged, are no where to be found.

A few minutes earlier, the two had been woken up by icy water touching their bodies. Every trace of tiredness quickly left their bodies as they processed the situation they were in. Before they could get up though, one of the heavy shelves fell down, taking the younger's leg with it and trapping him. Within seconds, Jimin was by his side, trying to get the peace of furniture off of his best friend. But to no avail, there was no way he would be able to lift it on his own.