⛓️Jimin- Panick attack

Jimin's Pov
6.30 am

I just woke up and now I'm getting ready for the day. We have dance practice today but the choreographer won't be there so Hobo will lead us.

After getting ready I go downstairs and to the kitchen where Jin is making breakfast.
"Good morning Jin hyung!"
"Morning Chim."
"Can I help?" I ask.
"Sure, can you cut these unions for me please?" Jin answers.
I hum and take the knife from him and start cutting. Suddenly, my hand slips and I accidently cut my finger. I hiss in pain. Jin looks at me and sighs, annoyed. He takes my finger and holds it under the tap. He turns the water on to clean the wound. Afterwards, he dries my finger and puts a bandage on it.
"I'll continue this, why don't you go wake up Namjoon."

I head to Namjoon hyung's room, I knock on his door but don't get an answer. I open the door thinking that he's still sleeping. When I do I hear a groan from the other side. I peek my head around the door and see Joonie hyung standing there holding his head with his eyes closed.
"I'm sorry hyung, I-"
"Just go wake up Taehyung", he says while rolling his eyes. I sigh and go to Tae's room.

When I get there and open the door, I see Tae still sleeping in his bed. I walk closer to wake him up but accidently bump into Yeontan's favorite bowl causing it to break. Tae wakes up because of the noise and looks at me while rubbing his eyes. Then he looks around searching for the source of the noise. When he sees Tanie's broken bowl, he looks up and glares at me.
"Get out before you make even more of a mess."
I do as he says and decide to go to Jungkook's room.

I open his door and walk in, tripping over his controller that was laying on the ground in the process and breaking it. Jungkook looks at me with an angry expression.
"Seriously hyung, can't you watch where you're going?! Are you blind or something?!", he yells at me.
"I'm sorry Kook, I ju-"
"Get out!"
I look down feeling tears well up in my eyes.
I go out of his room deciding I should go downstairs so I don't upset Yoongi or Hoseok.

Yoongi decides he will go to the studio first to record a bit, asking me to come with him to record some of my lines. We get in the car and drive to the building where the studio is as well as the practice room. When we get there, he makes me sing a few sentences and then let's me listen to the song. I love the song so much, it's so relaxing. I want to play it again but instead of replaying the song I accidently delete it.
"Omg Jimin, are you kidding me?! You better hope I can recover it!!"

Time skip
Dance practice

We're practicing Dionysus when I suddenly trip causing Suga, Jungkook and Jin to fall to.
"Jimin, can't you do anything right!? Seriously!!", Hoseok scolds me.
I run out of the room and to the nearest bathroom.

I slide down against the wall across the door and hug my knees. It's becoming more difficult to breath and I'm starting to hyperventilate. I can feel my body shaking. I feel a surge of overwhelming panic and I feel like I'm losing control. Tears stream down my cheeks and I feel chills running down my spine yet I'm sweating buckets. My heart is pounding in my chest, I feel like I'm about to pass out, I'm nauseous and I feel numb.
Suddenly I feel arms embracing me making me flinch. The person hugging me starts rubbing my back in a calming manner. They say something to me but the voice sounds distant. I can't make out what they're saying not who the voice belongs to.

The hug and cirkels on my back are enough to calm me down a little bit so that I can make out what's happening. The one hugging me is Jin. Hoseok is stroking my back and Jungkook is combing his fingers through my hair while Yoongi whispers comforting words in my ear while playing with my hair. Taehyung is stroking my knee. I see Namjoon running to me with a bottle of water.

"It's okay Minnie, you're alright", Yoongi whispers in my ear.
"We're sorry, it was all an accident. We shouldn't of reacted that way" this time it's Hoseok saying the comforting words.
" Yeah, I shouldn't have left that controller on the ground. It was my fault", Jungkook says softly.
"I should've put Tanie's bowl more in a corner instead of where it was", Taehyung says.
"You couldn't know that I was behind the door" Namjoon says.
"I had a backup of the song, I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I'm sorry Chim" Yoongi whispers.
"It's alright guys", I say and give them a weak smile.

When I have finally calmed down completely, we all drive home and end up in a big cuddle pile on the couch.

I couldn't have asked for anything more. These guys are the best!

(Not proofread)
-credit for pictures and memes goes to the owners.
Always remember that you're special, beautiful and perfect just the way you are. It doesn't matter what you look like, we're all people and on the inside we're all the same. The only difference that matters is your personality and your actions. We shouldn't have to put on a "mask" so that other people like us, just be yourself!
And for your daily dose of bts memes...-

-