🚑Jhope- Pool Party

-Happy Birthday to our Sunshine!💜-

(I know it's 27 but I really liked this one)

-I'm sorry that I'm a little late with the chapter but I couldn't come up with an idea.

Also, I would like to address the fact that there is a pretty big difference with the reads and votes. Maknae line and Suga get a lot more reads than the others, keeping in mind that this book doesn't have a lot of readers. I'm not writing for the reads or votes, I'm writing for myself and to entertain others, but I don't appreciate that you only read the chapters of one member. A real ARMY supports all the members, not only one! I'm not calling anyone out, but I just want these kind of things to stop. I get that you prefer one member, but without the others, BTS wouldn't be where they are now. I just think it's not fair that a few of them get more support, this could hurt the other members so just keep that in mind.

I do want to thank you guys for the 4,27K reads!💜🥺 I'm happy that you appreciate my writing and I'm working on another book but that one will take a while because of school and I want to publish it when it's all ready so that I don't have to worry about writing it when I'm busy and I can just publish chapters regularly.-

Hoseok's Pov

It's 8am when I wake up to the members singing happy birthday. My lips curl up into a smile. Like always, some of them sing a little higher then needed and others keep singing longer. I get up and give them a hug.

"Thank you so much, guys!"

"No problem, happy birthday Hobi!" They all say in unison.

I smile and they head out of my room. I go to the bathroom and do my morning routine.

Today, we're having a party for my birthday, it's only us so we finally don't have to worry about cameras. It's a pool party, I'm probably not going to be in the pool for long but well. ( Just act like it isn't freezing outside.)

Although I won't swim a lot, I'm really looking forward to it. Mostly because the crackhead culture, like ARMYs like to call it, will be in full action.

I go downstairs and into the dining room for breakfast. I sit down and notice that Jin has prepared my favorite.

"Oh, thank you Jin!" I say, looking up at him.

"No problem, now eat. You need some energy for today." I nod and dig in. I close my eyes and enjoy the amazing taste in my mouth.

After eating, I help Jin to wash the dishes. He tried protesting but I told him "That today is my birthday, doesn't mean I can't help with the dishes." He sighed and nodded, knowing how stubborn I can be.

When everything is clean, I head upstairs to change into my swimwear. After deciding what to wear, I go to the bathroom to change. When I get out of the bathroom, I see Jimin. He goes into the bathroom to change into his swimwear. When he comes back out, we head downstairs together.