🤒Jimin- Pericarditis part 2

-Requested by @rhecalma-
Jimin's Pov

Today we are going to Macau. We have just arrived at Incheon airport. There are many ARMYs waiting for us. We love them but sometimes it's a bit annoying when they crowd around us.

We all get out of the car and walk towards the entrance. The pain in my chest has been coming back and right now it's getting worse. I brush it of, thinking it's nothing. I know that doing that didn't work out well last time, but I don't want to worry the fans.

When we enter the airport. ARMYs and sasaengs crowd around us. I know they are sasaengs because they have less respect then the other ARMYs. They shove their phones in our faces to get pictures. They push us hard without considering the fact that we might get hurt.

I can see Hoseok getting pushed in all directions. Suddenly I see a sasaeng taking out a knife and cutting him. Hoseok's eyes roll back and he falls to the ground.

Namjoon catches Hoseok just in time. ARMYs start screaming, seeing Hoseok passed out and bleeding. Security catches the sasaeng that hurt him and take her away from us.

Seeing Hoseok like this, the pain in my chest starts getting. I keep it in and ignore it, not wanting to make the situation even worse. After a few minutes Hoseok finally wakes up. At this point, all the fans were brought outside to prevent anything else from happening.

Some people from the airport treat Hoseok's wound. I can feel my breath getting more shallow and my chest getting tighter. I keep ignore it, knowing that the others already have enough stress with what just happened.

I can see Jin looking at me concerned but I just give him a smile, silently telling him that I'm okay. I might not be okay, but he doesn't have to know that.

I go to sit down, hoping that the pain will subside a little and that it will get easier to breath. Sadly, it doesn't help. Jin comes up to me.

"Jimin, are you okay? You look a little pale. Is it hard to breath?"
"My chest hurts a little, that's all. My breathing is fine."
"No, it's not. Why don't you just lay down for a bit, maybe that will help."
"Fine."

He helps me lay down on my back. The others see what is happening and come up to us.

"You okay, Chim?" Namjoon asks
"I'm fine."
"Are you su-?" Hoseok starts, but I cut him off.
"I SAID I'M FINE!"
"Chimchim, if you're chest hurts or if you don't feel well, you should tell us. We're always here for you and you'll never be a burden. We're just worried about you." Hoseok says in a soft voice. My eyes fill with tears.
"My chest hurts and it's getting a little hard to breath." Hoseok nods with a soft smile, making me immediately relax.

Then the pain suddenly starts getting a lot worse.

Hoseok's Pov

Jimin scrunches up his face, I think out of pain. His eyes roll back into his head and his body starts jerking uncontrollably. I lay him on his side and take of my jacket. I fold it up and put it under his head like a pillow.

I know that I can't restrain him, but it's so difficult to just watch him.

In the corner of my eye I can see the manager calling an ambulance. Meanwhile, Jimin keeps seizing. The people from the airport can't do a lot more either than just watch and make sure he doesn't hurt himself.

After 10 he finally stops. He slowly opens his eyes, obviously in pain. The ambulance is still not here because apparently there weren't any available at the moment. To top it of, it's snowing outside so they can't drive very fast.

Jimin looks pale and it looks like he's having a lot of trouble breathing.

"Hyung, it hurts." He says between whimpers. I pull him into my chest and rub soft cirkels on his back to try and comfort him.
"Hyung, help..." He says weakly before I feel his body go limp in my arms.

I lay him down and check his heartbeat and breathing. His heart is beating very slowly and his breathing is very shallow. I just hope that the ambulance comes quickly.

After another hour of waiting, we finally hear the sirens of the ambulance coming closer. The paramedics come inside and put Jimin on a stretcher. They take him to the ambulance and me and the other members decide that I can go with him.

While walking to the ambulance, I can see a few ARMYs standing there shocked at the sight of a pale Jimin on a stretcher, not moving at all.

I step into the ambulance and and sit down. I take Jimin's hand in mine and caress the back of it with my thumb. I just hope he'll be okay.

On the way to the hospital, the paramedics connect him to a heart monitor and give him an oxygen mask. I can hear the heart monitor beeping very slowly. My eyes fill with tears, scared of losing one of my dear brothers.

When we arrive at the hospital, they take him away. I slide down against the wall and hug y knees, burying my face to hide he tears from the people around me.

After a few minutes I feel a familiar hand on my back. The person, Jin Hyung, pulls me into a hug, letting me cry in his embrace.

After what feels like ages, a docter finally approaches us.

"I hoped I wouldn't have to see you guys here again." He says with a soft smile.
"Mr. Park will be okay. It was a close call though. The inflammation got worse and the thin sac around his heart had filled up again with fluid. So much that it was getting hard for his heart to keep beating. He had a seizure because of a lack of oxygen to the brain. His heart almost gave up but we we're able to save him just in time."
"T-thank you so much."
"No problem, now I hope to never see you here again as long as it is for a bad reason."

We smile at him and bow to thank him. He lead us to Jimin's room. When we enter, we go to Jimin, who is laying on the bed awake, and give him a hug.

"I was so scared of losing one of my dear brothers"
"I'm sorry Hyung, I love you guys."
"Love you too, Chim."

(Not proofread)
-credit for pictures and memes goes to the owners.
Always remember that you're special, beautiful and perfect just the way you are. It doesn't matter what you look like, we're all people and on the inside we're all the same. The only difference that matters is your personality and your actions. We shouldn't have to put on a "mask" so that other people like us, just be yourself!
And for your daily dose of bts memes...-

-