🚑Jimin- I'll always protect you

Requested by rhecalma, I hope you like it!

Jimin's Pov

Today we're filming a new Run BTS episode. For this episode we're going to do a lot of activities around Seoul. To get to the different places we are going to use motorcycles.

I'm personally not too fond of motorcycles. I have seen enough videos of people crashing with their motorcycle. Sometimes because they lost control, other times because of other cars or people. I'm not saying that I'm scared of motorcycles, I just prefer avoiding them.

Our day starts with the usual styling. Our hair, make up and clothes get styled to perfection. Staff explains the activities we are going to do today. We already had to take a few lessons to be able to use the motorcycle.

We are going to be in pairs on the motorcycle, Jungkook is going to go alone. Me and Tae will be on one motorcycle. We will be switching between driving and sitting on the back.

We are starting at the dorms and will head to the first location in a few minutes. We are going over the route last minute to be sure that we don't get lost.

When it's finally time, we all get on the motorcycle with our partners and starts driving. We have to go by motorcycle four times. Tae is driving first.

We get to the first location safely and do our introduction. The drive here was also filmed but will be used as intro. We get a detailed explanation for the first activity and then we start playing and joking around.

After the first activity we start heading to the second location. This time I am driving. Although I as a little nervous, everything goes just fine. After arriving, we start with the second activity. We after we have done all three activities, we start our last drive. This time with the dorms as our destination.

I'm am concentrated on the road and my surroundings. Everything is going pretty well. We're driving in the front. Behind us are Jin and Namjoon, then Yoongi and Hoseok and lastly Jungkook. We're all being pretty careful to prevent getting injured.

In the corner of my eye, I can see a car swerving a little. I keep an eye on the car while still watching out for the rest of traffic. The driver of the car suddenly loses complete control and heads into our direction.

I can't prevent us getting hit. On the left there's traffic, On the right there's a wall. I try to think of a solution as quickly as possible. I need to keep Taehyung safe.

I push him, causing him to fall of the motorcycle. But with the protection is wearing, he'll be fine. If I jump of too, other people can get hurt by the motorcycle.

The car hits me and the motorcycle wit full force, causing me to fly off. The back tire of the car goes over my chest and all the air gets knocked out of my lungs. I hear and feel a few of my ribs cracking and pain is the only thing I can feel.

I hear the other members scream my name. My eyes search for Taehyung, I have to know if he's okay. I finally spot him. Tears streaming down his face, but he's safe and sound.

Taehyung and the other members running towards me is the last thing I see before everything goes black.

Taehyung's Pov

During the drive home, everything is fine till I see a car swerving. The driver loses complete control and is now coming into our direction with a lot of speed. Before I can react, Jimin pushes me off the motorcycle.

I watch as the force of the hit has Jimin flying off the motorcycle. The back tire of the car goes over Jimin's chest and his face twists in pain.

I can feel tears starting to stream down my face. I scream his name, hearing the other members do the same in the background.

His eyes close before any of us can get to him. I tap his cheek in an attempt to wake him up. Jin takes out his phone and calls 119. Namjoon calls the staff and our manager to inform them of what has just happened.

I faintly hear him yelling that he told them that this would be a but idea, but everything is a blur. The only thing I can focus on is Jimin's pale face.

Jimin's Pov

When I open my eyes, pain engulfs my chest. My face scrunches up and I let out a loud whimper, catching the attention of the other members who are sitting around me. Taehyung wipes the tear that managed to slip out of my eye away while he gives my hand a little squeeze with his other hand.

"Shhhh, it's going to be okay Chim." Jin whispers into my ear from the other side of my head.

After a few minutes of silence the doctor walks in and explains that their is permanent damage to my chest. He says that I will often have pain in my chest, but prescribes pain medication to help me. He also informs us that I can go back to our normal schedule after my ribs heal, which will be in a couple of months, but I'll have to take it easy at first.

"A-are you ok-kay Tae?" I ask with my weak voice. He only nods and gives me a sad smile in return.

"Why did you do that?" He asks, a few tears sliding down his cheek.

"I'll always protect you."

After 2 and a half months I go back to practice and 5 months after that, we start our first world tour after the accident. Despite of what the doctor said, the pain has gotten a lot better. I only need the medication about ones a month.

It turned out that the driver of the car was a drunk anti and when he recognized us he couldn't think and lost control of the car. He sincerely apologized multiple times and has become a fan. He told us that he didn't like us before because of his friends, they had said things about us that weren't true.

This was not proofread.

It's probably really bad. Anyways...

Always remember: You are beautiful, important, amazing and talented! If you ever need anyone to talk to, I might not be the most social person, but I'm always here for you! Stay safe, stay healthy and love yourself.

I purple you!💜