🚑⛓️Jimin- It's freezing in here...

Requested by rhecalma

Jimin is walking towards the dorm, alone. He stayed late in the practice room, because he wanted to work on one of his solos. He's got a bad feeling about being alone this late at night, so he keeps his pace fast, hoping to get home as fast as possible, safely.

Out of no where, he hears fast paced footsteps, coming from behind him. Increasing his own walking speed to a run, he tries to get away from the person following him. He can see their house in the distance, but then he realizes something. He can't lead the person to the house, he can't put the other members in danger.

Instead of going to his own home, he takes another turn and heads towards someone else's house. The house of one of their bodyguards that he knows well. The guard has always told them that they can go there when somebody is chasing them or when they're in danger. He takes out his phone, messaging the guard in advance to let them know that he's coming.

He can see the house, it's not too far away anymore. He sees the door open and the guard comes outside, spotting the exhausted singer almost immediately. He's almost there, it would only be a good 20 more seconds of running, but then he feels a cloth being placed over his nose and an arm pulling him back, almost causing him to fall onto the ground. He barely hears the van stopping besides them and the back doors opening before his eyes close. He's too tired to fight back at this point. He only registers being picked up by the mysterious person before he's completely knocked out cold.

Before Jimin had even come close to his house, the guard had already texted the other members, explaining the situation from what he could understand from the younger's hastily written message. After that, he called police, so they could catch the guy that was chasing after the idol.

About a minute after the van raced of police arrived. The guard gave them the license plate of the vehicle before stepping in his own car and picking the other boys up from the dorm.

It turns out that the van has been stolen, so they can't track it that way. The team splits up, The guard and the boys go to search the side of the city with the forest, the police go to the part of the city with a lot of abandoned buildings. Driving through town, hoping to spot the van, they arrive at an old, abandoned house in the forest.

Stepping out of the car, they start looking around. The place gives them a weird vibe and they feel like there is something fishy about this particular building.

Stepping inside through the half opened front door, they look around. No one in sight. They're about to make their way out when they hear soft whimpers coming from the basement. The boys wouldn't have heard it if they hadn't been on high alert. They don't hesitate for a second before opening the door and running down the stairs.

The room freezing, ice covers the walls and there is no light at all, no windows, nothing. Yoongi takes out his phone and turns on the flashlight. What they find makes their eyes widen and breaks their hearts.

Jimin, curled into a ball on the floor, hands tied behind his back with rough rope that is cutting into his porcelain skin, lips slowly turning blue, skin losing color, eyes closed, not moving, barely breathing.

Seokjin is the first at his side, taking his wrist in his hand ans checking for a pulse. He is cold to the touch and his heartbeat is barely noticeable. The oldest takes the boy into his arms and picks him up, bridal style.

They quickly make their way back to ground level and out of the house. Before they can even get half way to the car, they are surrounded by men with guns. Within seconds, gunshots are being fired at them from all directions. Well, good thing the people using the guns don't have any aim. But even then, two bullets find their way to the members, one in Jimin's stomach and one in Jin's shoulder. Despite the pain, he doesn't let the male in his arms go. It's in that moment that the younger slowly opens his eyes.